Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hello, during Moira dinner, is there a variation in scenes if I made different choices last two chapters?
I thought I would cash in the favor with Vennessa, nut nothing happened.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Not to mention that they have exactly the same number of eyes.
What the odds of that, if it's not the same model?
Is the angle of the chin and whine of the nose the same in almost everyone? But no - there is no chars. with one eye! xD
Damn smart guy.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
I think its similar with the Pig Game(3rd best rated game on the site), its just games of a certain sub genre(furry, futa, NTR) are usually low effort garbage, so when an above average game catering to their specific kink comes along they positive review bomb it. Don't know if its the case here, might be an mind-blowingly well written game in general, but I have a feeling that its inflated by futa fans not having a good alternative.

There is also the possibility the dev is an established artist, I remember when Yuno released his game(RIP) it got so many rave reviews people started accusing him of buying reviews, but it was mostly people that already liked the dev before his game.
View attachment 3232083

Will try it an give my honest opinion as someone that doesn't like these specific kinks if it holds up.
Obviously just 1 person, but I played it for the review score, not the genre (and am generally neutral on futa stuff), and I just gave it another 5 star lol.

geronimodi

Oct 27, 2019
This is amazing work! I would like to support you, like many other of my compatriots. But, unfortunately, none of the support methods you suggested accept payments from totalitarian Russia... This is extremely sad. I hope you can figure out a way to support you from Russia.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
This is amazing work! I would like to support you, like many other of my compatriots. But, unfortunately, none of the support methods you suggested accept payments from totalitarian Russia... This is extremely sad. I hope you can figure out a way to support you from Russia.
You can move to Europe and be free from shackles! :ROFLMAO:

...totalitarian Russia xD...

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hey,asahibito, you wouldn't happen to know who makes the song phantom in your mod would you, basically the song that happens with the blow up part with Ashe and Bella.
Sorry I do not know. And that is why the songs in the jukebox do not have an artist listed. The track names are also taken from the filenames so they may even be the actual song name.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes