Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, Ashe and Rachel hashing things out in the last update made me kinda anxious about the further presence of twincest in the game.
If Evelyn confront Ashe about masturbating beside her in bed, she was awake whether you chose to be handsy or not, there is a chance that feelings are evoked. If they are there is good chances that Rachel gets named in that conversation or at least that she creeps up in Ashes mind.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
If Evelyn confront Ashe about masturbating beside her in bed, she was awake whether you chose to be handsy or not, there is a chance that feelings are evoked. If they are there is good chances that Rachel gets named in that conversation or at least that she creeps up in Ashes mind.
Personally, I think what Ashe needs is a girlfriend and/or bitch to vent all her sexual frustration so she can stop thinking about fucking her family, maybe Delilah and Fiona will help her with her problem.

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
Okay, I went back and played the scene with Ashe helping Fiona, and it was sooo well written! That may have to be in my canonical playthrough.

Reactions: sanji700

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the message of broken-hearted Delilah, thatfor sure. XD
I think it's the incredible bulk aka officer roid rage :devilish:
Deli wouldn't call her beloved Ashe that, well not yet, if they got together then broke up though...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Who is Moira again? I don't think it's the cop, it doesn't seem like she would do that kind of things. She has no problem being direct and would say it face to face with MC.
Moira is mayor mom. I could see her being 'protective' of her daughter. She'd have the pull to find out I guess.

Zoeey, her, and the cop (Natasha?) are the only ones who could find out I feel like, from the characters we know.

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
Well, you don't have to let Natasha touch you. Or do you think she finds out another way?

I think it's Moira's floozy. She was openly hostile to Ashe, saying already a version of "I know what you are."

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I think Natasha might have found out that Ashe is a Duplo through her forgotten underwear, because she's a pervert and sniffed them. :sneaky: Through her job has access to Ashe's phone number. While she has all the tools to send that text at the end of the update, others in the thread have pointed out that it does not fit with her character and I no longer believe that she is the one to have sent that text.

Moira is a good guess, in her quality of mayor she has connection pretty much where ever she wants in the city and she did say that she had more interest in her than in any other of Vanessa's one night girlfriend. she even offered our MC a job. Now what would be her motivation to send that text? To try and keep her away from Vanessa or to blackmail her.

Motivation is something else we have to think about to pierce this mystery. Hate and prejudice would be enough for most people of low standard, but up to this point in the story I am not convinced we have met someone so low.

Jessica, While hostile, really, toward everyone does not strike me as someone who would waste her time doing that in the middle of the night. The only motivation she would have is vengeance toward Vanessa and with the reputation for Vanessa having always a different girlfriend that does not seams like the right way to get to her. Jessica's character remind me of an other that I have read about in a comic. If it is the inspiration for her and Moira, there is more to Jessica than a simple bimbo.

An other option I would like to propose is the street drug dealer which name I don't remember. When Ashe call her regular dealer the discussion can lead the reader to , maybe falsely, assume that she is a duplo as well. That street dealer know who sent Ashe to her, she can pull an easy conclusion from that or at least try an easy shot in the dark that has no cost to her if it miss. Also geting Ashe's phone number if she does not have it already, can't remember, would not be hard. Her motivations could be multiple, with her line of work they are not difficult to imagine.

The more the story develop the more Eruption Imminent is looking like a title that refer to more than a money shot even if Jessica did pull one on us this episode.

Reactions: jose100

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Natasha might have found out that Ashe is a Duplo through her forgotten underwear, because she's a pervert and sniffed them. :sneaky: Through her job has access to Ashe's phone number. While she has all the tools to send that text at the end of the update, others in the thread have pointed out that it does not fit with her character and I no longer believe that she is the one to have sent that text.

Moira is a good guess, in her quality of mayor she has connection pretty much where ever she wants in the city and she did say that she had more interest in her than in any other of Vanessa's one night girlfriend. she even offered our MC a job. Now what would be her motivation to send that text? To try and keep her away from Vanessa or to blackmail her.

Motivation is something else we have to think about to pierce this mystery. Hate and prejudice would be enough for most people of low standard, but up to this point in the story I am not convinced we have met someone so low.

Jessica, While hostile, really, toward everyone does not strike me as someone who would waste her time doing that in the middle of the night. The only motivation she would have is vengeance toward Vanessa and with the reputation for Vanessa having always a different girlfriend that does not seams like the right way to get to her. Jessica's character remind me of an other that I have read about in a comic. If it is the inspiration for her and Moira, there is more to Jessica than a simple bimbo.

An other option I would like to propose is the street drug dealer which name I don't remember. When Ashe call her regular dealer the discussion can lead the reader to , maybe falsely, assume that she is a duplo as well. That street dealer know who sent Ashe to her, she can pull an easy conclusion from that or at least try an easy shot in the dark that has no cost to her if it miss. Also geting Ashe's phone number if she does not have it already, can't remember, would not be hard. Her motivations could be multiple, with her line of work they are not difficult to imagine.

The more the story develop the more Eruption Imminent is looking like a title that refer to more than a money shot even if Jessica did pull one on us this episode.
The name of the new drug dealer from the alley is Spike.

I do like the point you make about motive. If this is going to be a blackmail storyline, it does make me wonder what they hope to get from our dear Ashe. It's not like she has money.

I've got a niggling suspicion; I just can't shake that it might be Kate. Hope to Goddess it's not, but that she might have sent the text because she's drunk and horny. The earlier conversation hinted that the sex between her and her wife doesn't have the same spark makes me suspect that seducing her daughter's friend might just be taboo enough to excite her. And the timing of the text fits. This assumes that Kate got Ashe's phone number at some point (probably from Evelyn) whilst her and Fiona were friends, just never used it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The name of the new drug dealer from the alley is Spike.

I do like the point you make about motive. If this is going to be a blackmail storyline, it does make me wonder what they hope to get from our dear Ashe. It's not like she has money.

I've got a niggling suspicion; I just can't shake that it might be Kate. Hope to Goddess it's not, but that she might have sent the text because she's drunk and horny. The earlier conversation hinted that the sex between her and her wife doesn't have the same spark makes me suspect that seducing her daughter's friend might just be taboo enough to excite her. And the timing of the text fits. This assumes that Kate got Ashe's phone number at some point (probably from Evelyn) whilst her and Fiona were friends, just never used it.
If it is not blackmail what would it be? hate and prejudice? I guess jealousy for a love interest fall under the hate part, simply a more personal one. Maybe a bad drunken joke with dire consequences?

Kate is an option, but the scene happening in the backyard make less sens if it is indeed her. Why go thorough the trouble of having a discussion to clear the air between yourself and the future target of your plan?

A story line I have interest in is the other secret in Ashe's heart, something bad that happened in her past that gets alluded to in her dream with the beautifully stranger and her dark self destructing self. But that is an other discussion with even less to think about.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm almost certain it's not Kate. The timeframe and closeness of Ashe being friends with Fiona means her number is almost certainly in Ashe's phone already.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I have no idea who it might be, but I'm slightly worried since I usually don't like blackmail plots as they take your agency away in a very frustrating way for a longer period for a fetish that is not enjoyed by the majority. It can be done well though, as long as its not too prominent.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I like following Morri's story and think it can leadto some good drama.

I like the cuckquean stuff myself and I will be exploring both it and the vanilla route, and this blackmail theme may be one of the factors that leads down that cuckquean path. However, it's important to remember that it is optional, so chances are there is a way to wiggle out of this supposed blackmail plotline, or it will at the very least not have a mandatory impact on romance routes.
So I wouldn't be overly worried about how it'll affect the lewd and relationship aspects going forward and focus more on having fun with the mystery.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes