Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Would you be an alien? Or in what dreamland do you live?
That one is richer than I. I hate him.
That one is more powerful than I. I hate him.
That one is more beautiful than I. I hate him.
You've never heard of that?
Yes. Duplos is more richer, more powerful, more beautiful then other genders. Of course. Ashe directly proves this with her money and power.
I wanted to finish, but I couldn't help myself because it's too funny, how stupid this argument is.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes. Duplos is more richer, more powerful, more beautiful then other genders. Of course. Ashe directly proves this with her money and power.
I wanted to finish, but I couldn't help myself because it's too funny, how stupid this argument is.
Why did you start it then?

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I didn't start it. It is others who for some reason consider it their duty to impose on me their opinion that I am somehow wrong. At the same time, they discussing all sorts of social and psychological things instead of the game.
They consider it their duty because they have a big compassionate heart, I suppose. I'm still intrigued about the country you live in, where "we" would do this, "we" would never do that. Would it be Erewhon? But it's mere curiosity, forget about it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I got to thinking about the current pairing of gals and Ashe...

Fiona: Best friend, brah of brahs. Likely a bit of 'all talk' but has our back likely. I think Dom Ashe would surprise her a bit, considering she wouldn't expect her shorty to be dominant, but I could see her trying it out atleast. Sub Ashe though... I can see her being gentle and considerate. Not wanting to go over the top with Ashe, but for sure being caring and maybe a tad passionate.

Delilah: In short, future Yandere... or Tsundere (though likely Yandere). Kinda has a innocence to her, if not a little awkward despite her definate interest in Ashe. Dom Ashe would be given a free ride to likely knock her up. Probably would even take fertility boosters to make it happened. Sub Ashe though... kinda a interesting dynamic could happen. Maybe end up having Del get some confidence and be a little less immature of sorts. Who knows. Although, getting drugged and probably ridden in church for a baby won't be too bad of an end.

Vanessa: Rich brat who likely could use some bit of being put in her place sort of deal. I think a Dom Ashe would have her work cut out for her, as I don't see V submitting easy. Sub Ashe though, I think she would be in good hands and would experience some interesting things. Though despite her nature and behavior, I do kinda feel like V has a softer side to her, but wants to keep it hidden and only to thoses she is closest with.

Zoey: Sounds like a fun time and a half. Casual bestie whose down for a fun time. Dom Ashe is gonna learn some things to 'be alpha' I am wagering. Sub Ashe would probably discover things about herself with a decent casual bestie.

Officer Small Dick: Hate... Hate... Hate... Likely the one who sent us the lovely message at the end of Chapter 3. So I think Dom Ashe is probably gonna need some work. Sub Ashe... Lot of lube needed. Might need a discount.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Officer Small Dick: Hate... Hate... Hate... Likely the one who sent us the lovely message at the end of Chapter 3.
I think it’s not her style
From my point of view it was her bitch-roomie, Isabella

So, we will possibly have additional sub/slave root with Cleo, Isabella and Ashe

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

smut

Jul 21, 2017
So I got to thinking about the current pairing of gals and Ashe...
You forgot Lexi. She seems sweet, but we haven't really gotten to know her personality. Also her dynamics with Cleo leaves us with some questions, maybe Cleo isn't as much of an ass that she is clearly hinted at being.

I enjoy the speculations, but I'm low grade worried about the game turning into a ridiculous harem fantasy that breaks the good storytelling and character depth we've seen so far. Just because that's where so many games end up, not because I don't have faith in the creator necessarily. As long as there is a vision and plan, it should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robotai

smut

Jul 21, 2017
If sexual stuff happens with Isabella, I hope they can clear the air before, or Ashe will be left a complete emotional mess over it. Whatever is Isabella's deal needs to be sorted out, and we need to figure out why Rachel still thinks highly of her.

So, we will possibly have additional sub/slave root with Cleo, Isabella and Ashe
Ugh, yeah, I love redemption acts, but it just doesn't appeal to me before we get to know those two as more complex and sympathetic characters. When Isabella was pushing Rachel for a threesome, it revealed something problematic about her personality or relationship, but we don't know just what yet.

I do like Ashe's very relatable neurotic personality and her ability to sabotage herself and worry about everything, I guess what I'm saying is I just don't want unavoidable sex stuff with her in that state. Because the story and most characters are so well written, it also raises the bar for the emotional impact of sex when it happens.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You forgot Lexi. She seems sweet, but we haven't really gotten to know her personality. Also her dynamics with Cleo leaves us with some questions, maybe Cleo isn't as much of an ass that she is clearly hinted at being.

I enjoy the speculations, but I'm low grade worried about the game turning into a ridiculous harem fantasy that breaks the good storytelling and character depth we've seen so far. Just because that's where so many games end up, not because I don't have faith in the creator necessarily. As long as there is a vision and plan, it should be fine.
Not really as Lexi is kinda fringe in involvement atm. But won't deny the potential there.

As for the "rediculous harem breaking things', I mean sure, there could be some cause for worry, depending on how Rae approches it interms of both story and character. Some devs do a good job about it while others struggle. So for now, I'm optimistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Kontralta

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

I don't think it's Isabella. The only ones who know are Rachel and Evelyn. The only way Isabella would know is if she swindled it out of Rachel but I don't see that happening. The only logical conculsion is Officer Small Dick, given Ashe forgot a certain clothing.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I don't think it's Isabella. The only ones who know are Rachel and Evelyn. The only way Isabella would know is if she swindled it out of Rachel but I don't see that happening
There is a possibility that Isabella was so pissed off that she decided to watch out somehow Rachel and Ashe meeting
And during that meeting Rachel clearly said that Ashe is a duplo
Its Isabella's style to call someone as a slut

The only logical conculsion is Officer Small Dick, given Ashe forgot a certain clothing.
I don't think so because it's a very big emotional distaste between "kitten" from Natasha and "slut" from her telephone. She would write like "I know your secret, kitten". Ashe is a kitten for her, not slut

JDReeco

Jan 2, 2018
On a very vague / low chance it could also be Jessica (Moira's partner) ... she wasn't very friendly to Ashe (as Vanessa's girlfriend for the meeting) during the dinner and already made her mind that Ashe is together with Vanessa only for her status/wealth... if I remember right...
She may not guess her as a duplo (or even know that she is) but to threaten Ashe it would suit Jessica's behaviour so far (in my eyes)... but there is still the question where did she get Ashe's phone number :unsure: on the other hand for a mono it would be easy to proof that threat wrong, so it wouldn't be very strong for just a guess by Jessica :unsure:

Last edited:

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
but there is still the question where did she get Ashe's phone number :unsure: on the other hand for a mono it would be easy to proof that threat wrong, so it wouldn't be very strong for just a guess by Jessica :unsure:
While I don't know how she would have gotten Ashe's number, the text echoes something that she said directly to Ashe when they were alone. "I know what you are" could easily refer to what she'd said before, that she assumes Ashe to be a gold digger.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Recently played this not all that much into Futa games only the 2nd one ive played but when it's good it's good. This one made it into my top 10 for sure can't for the next update.
My favorite waifu's is Vanessa then Rachael for sure tho Fiona is great too as a character.

Regarding who found out about Ashe's secret I think it's Isabella tho I guess the cop could of suspected as well from the underwear maybe? They are the only ones that seem to make sense to me tho I do think Isabella is the only one that really has a reason to expose her. The question tho becomes if it is Isabella on how best guess is maybe she looked through Rachel's phone for dirty on Ashe. The only other person that comes to mind that would have a reason to expose Ashe is Jessica but I dont see how she would of found out.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

JDReeco

Jan 2, 2018
While I don't know how she would have gotten Ashe's number
That's where I'm clueless too ... unless she has other influential friends who could help her with that.

Would probably be no problem for Officer Shaw, but like it was said earlier by someone Natasha would have used some wording with "kitten" instead of "slut". And since she seem to have taken a liking to Ashe as someone to play with I suspect she would help Jessica to get Ashe's number :unsure:

On some sort of meta layer (also a very wild guess): if the name color isn't grey because we don't know who it is, then it probably is someone we didn't met so far. All others so far (including Isabella, Natasha and Jessica) have other colors for their names...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes