lar009

Mar 7, 2021
Yeah, the recommendations were correct, this game is fantastic. Tags pull ya in, plot locks you in.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Episode 4 - Progress Report #11:
Half of Day 12 renders and a new location done... :)
Yo, is it ok if i draw comic fanart with your characters? i will tag you on twitter ofc.

wait, you don't have a twitter?....umm...i guess i will drop it here.

Reactions: agadou16

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
Ah fuck, just noticed that NTR is planned. Ah well, my fault for not paying attention to planned tags I guess, I'm out.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Ah fuck, just noticed that NTR is planned. Ah well, my fault for not paying attention to planned tags I guess, I'm out.
Did you see where it says it will be optional? Or are you just opposed to Devs who put NTR in their games in general?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah im only gonna stick around until I find out if it's avoidable and with what character. ( probably the sister is my guess) Like if it's unavoidable with the sister that might be an out for me. While NTR isnt a big deal typically for me depending on what kind of NTR we are talking about as well depending on the game. This is one of those games I don't really care for it at all , just doesn't feel like it would be done in away id be okay with it or enjoy it. Since typically the only NTR im okay with is swinging / sharing ( technically not NTR but alot consider that as such so easier to put it under the same umbrella.)

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah I suppose the Dev will need to clarify if it's Preventable (doesn't happen at all) or Ignorable (happens but you can choose to not see it).
I'm fine with the former, not so much the latter.
Optional isn't exactly the most specific word to use I suppose, especially when concerning NTR. I know how angry the folks on both sides can get.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can't wait for any NTR/cuckquean content! This game is a gem with all tags already included: futanari MC and other futanaries, full female alternate reality, girl-on-girl actions, MILF's and teens, incest, voyeurism, some dom/sub content and power dinamics. But when I saw some story hints about future NTR/cuckquean content, I fell in love with this game and its creator! This tags are so rare in games such this! Not to mention a believable MC and other interesting characters, amazing story and teenage drama about live, love and temptations, beautiful and sexy renders!
I wish this VN a future like "Shattered" with many well-developed roots, each with different love interest and kink exploring! And to its developer financial success and patience for development!

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes