TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Ugh, blackmail is such a lame way to force drama into the story. You could see it coming a mile away and is still disappointing.
just your opinion.jpg

Honestly, I don’t like it when I’m forced to follow one path, why is this necessary? It’s better to give the opportunity to make a choice depending on the situation, with this character I want Ashe to be submissive, but with another character I would like her to be dominant.
Why is it necessary? Presumably, because of how the story is being structured. If Ashe's relationship with each character was a self-contained story, so that the game was made up of N stories (where N is the number of viable romantic/sexual interests), then what you suggest would be a viable solution. But if Ashe's relationship with one character can impact or be impacted by her relationship with another character, or by the relationships between the other characters, then it's not practical to offer the range of options that you want. Instead, it becomes necessary to trim down the number of available options, in order to keep the future development of the game within a manageable scope.

Story telling is not that much about originality. More about execution.
If only more people understood this.

Every story has been told before. The goal should not be to tell a brand new story, because you won't succeed at that. The goal should be to do a good job of retelling an old story.

Has the mom been fucked yet?
Assuming that you mean Evelyn (Ashe's mom), then yes, if the player opts for the cuckquean path.

If you mean Kate (Fiona and Delilah's mom), then yes, if the player opts to have Ashe accept her advances.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I like the update, but have mixed feelings about choosing path

From my point of view it breaks the fourth wall and completely destroys immersion of the game

Reactions: Fapmaister

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Use URM(Universal Renpy Mod), and you can see everything in a single playthrough. This game is coded in a very compatible way for URM. You can literally see all dialogue and scenes for every path, while only keeping the variables for your chosen path.
thanks for the info i know that the mod exist but i dont like its UI thats why i never use it. but i still think the game would be so much better without that pathes. if he wants to protect ppl from seeing unwanted things just label the choices with dom, sub or voyeur/ntr. that brings me to another point, i guess the "voyeur"-Points come from the choices with the sister and the "alpha"-girl. i dont have anything againts to watch others i just didnt like that character so i was a bit dissapointed that the third part was not even an option for me just beacause i didnt liked her. i really like the game but the pathes really made me less interested to go on.

Reactions: lubering

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Though I agree on the blackmail thingy....not sure where thats heading.
Also a bit confused that Fiona's sister now knows about Ash's duplo secret....or did she already know??? (plot twist)
I don't think this will be a one night stand with Fiona, my gues is that they will explore much further....and I'm all for it :ROFLMAO:
My issue with Fiona is that sex seemingly was a big deal to the MC. Was something she was extremely nervous about and scared about her secret getting out. Yet it took one random encounter with a little bit of alcohol (which she has already been shown to be fine with drinking and drugs) to just fuck someone she just met, she might turn into a bigger character later but so far hasnt been at all.

And I'm sure the thing with the sister is just more drama bait. I'm guessing she is just blaming it on Fiona which will get the MC mad at her for some time and it will be revealed the sister has been stalking her for a while but just lied to not seem creepy. It just doesnt make sense that Fiona would instantly go and tell her sister based on her character.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I like the update, but have mixed feelings about choosing path

From my point of view it breaks the fourth wall and completely destroys immersion of the game
I don't think so. It'll create a more immersive experience later on when MC's character will be consistent. While switch exists, you rarely switch between submissive and dominant. I'm not talking about letting your wife ride you or massaging her feet, but for instance doing the housework while she's resting, or accepting things you don't like without saying a word.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
My issue with Fiona is that sex seemingly was a big deal to the MC. Was something she was extremely nervous about and scared about her secret getting out. Yet it took one random encounter with a little bit of alcohol (which she has already been shown to be fine with drinking and drugs) to just fuck someone she just met, she might turn into a bigger character later but so far hasnt been at all.
Someone has pointed this out to you already, but you are confusing Fiona and Zoey. Fiona is Ashe's best friend. Zoey is the redhead Ashe has sex with at the sleepover.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Good game, damn good! The MC is likeable and believable, the paths are well structured, the writing is good (slow burns with pay-off's)... I just hope this gets a Steam release one day (I'd buy it on there day one)... :)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for scenes or a gallery mod? I did Siren, Kitten and Cuck playthroughs, but I have the feeling that I might have missed something...

Reactions: Fapmaister
Aug 31, 2019
It would be interesting to see a poll over which path people are primarily interested in. I may be biased but I genuinely feel like there's no way more than a couple of players are primarily interested in a voyeur path.
Why not? If you ask me for episode 4 out of 3 paths, the green one had prob best action.
I don't identify with MC in this series and i don't care about her getting fked, NTRed or doing incest, it's just a game.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Kinda annoyed, seems like I'm locked into the "dom" route since the others are locked out.
Not even sure what choices cause that since the only ones I made that could be seen as dominant are stopping the cop from raping me because I really hate that character.

Edit: Replayed from the start instead of using my old save and unlocked the sub path. Would be nice if you didn't have to make a conscious effort to not pick any options that could be interpreted as assertive to be able to get the other paths though.

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022

And I'm sure the thing with the sister is just more drama bait. I'm guessing she is just blaming it on Fiona which will get the MC mad at her for some time and it will be revealed the sister has been stalking her for a while but just lied to not seem creepy. It just doesnt make sense that Fiona would instantly go and tell her sister based on her character.
[/QUOTE]

Well...alcohol can do weird things to peeps :ROFLMAO:
I don't have an issue on that in the story.
I do agree on that part that it's weird that Fiona would tell her sis that soon. That whole scene in the bus made me feel more like the sister is the stalker tbh.
Gues we will see in the next update.
Still love how the story goes....just enjoying the game a lot (y)

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure that Delilah is a red herring and isn't the blackmailer. I'm pretty sure the cop is also out of the running after her latest interaction so my top option is probably related to some of the rich person fuckery like the bimbo gold digger.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I don't think so. It'll create a more immersive experience later on when MC's character will be consistent.
You should select a particular path by performing particular actions. Making a switch mechanism in a such way that you see that alienating screen making clear that it's a game, not a real story you are living and creating right now
That breaks fourth wall
Do you know what a "fourth wall" actually is?

4.90 star(s) 95 Votes