Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
query I just started playing the game, does the option marked as skip make the scene not happen (no sex) or you just don't see the sex scene?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Another concern of these branching paths are how future updates going to be handled. Are we now going to get updates based off one path per update where the other 2 have to wait. If so that means a lot of time could pass between each path.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I like games like this where you get to chose what path you want. For me i chose the siren path and from what im understanding right now. in the future you get to chose if you want to have a romantic relationship or a fuck buddy relationship which i like.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Another concern of these branching paths are how future updates going to be handled. Are we now going to get updates based off one path per update where the other 2 have to wait. If so that means a lot of time could pass between each path.
Unlikely. More than likely there will simply be some measure of variants, like with Zoey. Also I don't think its going to be that much of a big deal, specially saves wise. I mean honestly, 3 saves is really that much when you can always skip messaging and move forward after running one save?

That said I think the only big thing going forward is being consistant with the paths in terms of both dialogue and well as content. That I would say is the slightly pressing issue. To make sure that the branches don't get overly messy.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Honestly I don't think there is a real danger, it will just be a temporary annoyance.

I doubt it, practically the episode has already had its 3 routes, only now the path you choose will be permanent, and honestly there are not many differences, it is the same scene just in different ways.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You should select a particular path by performing particular actions. Making a switch mechanism in a such way that you see that alienating screen making clear that it's a game, not a real story you are living and creating right now
That breaks fourth wall
Do you know what a "fourth wall" actually is?
Do you? Every choices you make is breaking the fourth wall in any way, since a menu appears. Why leaning on this one? You might not like it but it's just one time, to have a more consistent character.

Reactions: Temuu

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game already had the hidden score_domme and score_cuck variables and could just continue to rely on those, but that'd (at least theoretically) allow the player to jump tracks to another path later in the game if they managed to shift the variable scores.

Now the player gets locked into a path that presumably will remain stable throughout the rest of the game: Less minute control for the player, easier to structure a cohesive story for the dev. Not my ideal preference, but it might be what keeps development manageable. And we still get meaningful (Y/N) choices about individual scenes/relationships within those paths, as witness the scene with Evelyn rounding out the chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hotNess

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Kinda annoyed, seems like I'm locked into the "dom" route since the others are locked out.
Not even sure what choices cause that since the only ones I made that could be seen as dominant are stopping the cop from raping me because I really hate that character.

Edit: Replayed from the start instead of using my old save and unlocked the sub path. Would be nice if you didn't have to make a conscious effort to not pick any options that could be interpreted as assertive to be able to get the other paths though.
You can have all 3 options unlocked it seems the fantasies you have before affect this a lot because I didn't have any of the sub dreams available but I guess because I watched the one with Fiona it unlocked that path for me it also unlocks if you kiss Vanessa's moms hand and don't move out of the way when the other lady busts you can pick the domme options for everything else so that feels like the least sub way to get that path and the cuck queen one you just have to make Fiona kiss her sister again.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hope one route doesn't become a lot better than the others, scene-wise.

In this update the mother gets plowed by her date in the cuck path while the other paths have her give either an assjob (siren) or a footjob (kitten) to the MC.

Presumably next update will have the sister get plowed by the cop in the cuck path, hope the others paths get something good as well lol

Reactions: Chowder22
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes