Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hope one route doesn't become a lot better than the others, scene-wise.

In this update the mother gets plowed by her date in the cuck path while the other paths have her give either an assjob (siren) or a footjob (kitten) to the MC.

Presumably next update will have the sister get plowed by the cop in the cuck path, hope the others paths get something good as well lol

Reactions: Chowder22

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Presumably next update will have the sister get plowed by the cop in the cuck path, hope the others paths get something good as well lol
It's the MC who will get plowed on the kitten path. On the siren path, I guess it'll be a more equal relationship

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
It's the MC who will get plowed on the kitten path. On the siren path, I guess it'll be a more equal relationship
Right so sister will get plowed in the cuck path and mc will get it in the kitten path, siren would need some alternative scene but in any case my point still stands.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Right. i believe that on the siren path in the next update. the cop will probably teach the mc how to be more dominant. One thing i hope for in a future update is that the mc dominate all the futa that would have cucked her on the other paths.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Someone has pointed this out to you already, but you are confusing Fiona and Zoey. Fiona is Ashe's best friend. Zoey is the redhead Ashe has sex with at the sleepover.
Yea I already mentioned that in the original post that I fucked up the names. Doesnt change anything about the intent tho

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
My issue with Fiona is that sex seemingly was a big deal to the MC. Was something she was extremely nervous about and scared about her secret getting out. Yet it took one random encounter with a little bit of alcohol (which she has already been shown to be fine with drinking and drugs) to just fuck someone she just met, she might turn into a bigger character later but so far hasnt been at all.

And I'm sure the thing with the sister is just more drama bait. I'm guessing she is just blaming it on Fiona which will get the MC mad at her for some time and it will be revealed the sister has been stalking her for a while but just lied to not seem creepy. It just doesnt make sense that Fiona would instantly go and tell her sister based on her character.

Well...alcohol can do weird things to peeps :ROFLMAO:
I don't have an issue on that in the story.
I do agree on that part that it's weird that Fiona would tell her sis that soon. That whole scene in the bus made me feel more like the sister is the stalker tbh.
Gues we will see in the next update.
Still love how the story goes....just enjoying the game a lot (y)
Alcohol does make people do some things to people, but the MC has already shown that she is capable of controlling herself when under the influence of them. She is high almost constantly, and her and Fiona talk about going out drinking again as if they have done so in the past. And even MORE so with how things went down with her sister when they had been drinking...

It just doent make sense for someone THAT concerned with people finding out her secret, one she couldnt even tell her best friend she would suddenly just be cool with it with someone shes known for less than a day.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Is it just me who thinks the blackmailer is Ciri? She was on her phone when Ashe rushed to take pictures, she also decided to come into the changing room after the pictures were sent and then started stripping and basically teasing

Dragao96

Apr 16, 2018
Good night everyone
Does anyone know how to unlock all routes?
Or is there still only one available for now?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Good night everyone
I use Universal Ren'py Mod to force unlock all routes, works fine (search "siren" "kitten" and "cuck" and change these variables from False to True)

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Good night everyone
It's not that difficult, just don't let yourself be touched, respond to any provocation and fantasize about being Dom.

With Sub you just do the opposite, and you can combine this with the Cuck route, just pass up the opportunity to score points with your LI and that's it, two routes ready to choose from.

Come on, people, they even marked them with icons so you don't get lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's not that difficult, just don't let yourself be touched, respond to any provocation and fantasize about being Dom.

With Sub you just do the opposite, and you can combine this with the Cuck route, just pass up the opportunity to score points with your LI and that's it, two routes ready to choose from.

Come on, people, they even marked them with icons so you don't get lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lets be real here. Some here aren't the brightest in the tool shed and don't bother to read or understand certain things.

4.90 star(s) 86 Votes