1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ritual.png

Overview
This story begins when Eryka finds out that her father has passed away and that her younger sisters are alone.
She decides to leave her studies and her life in England to live with her sisters, which she did not expect and that her father had made many debts and that he had lost everything including the house where he lived.
With the little money she had, she had to rent a house for herself and her sisters, but over the months she was unable to pay the rent. with that, the owner of the house started to abuse it, but even so.
In one god day she will discover an unusual place, where her life will change dramatically.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release date: 2022-04-016
Developer: Narudogamer
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.5
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port / version was not released by the developer, download it at your own risk

eryka51.jpg eryka54.jpg eryka66.jpg eryka70.jpg erykaslave7.jpg erykaslave12.jpg erykaslave24.jpg eryka55.jpg eryka 11.png eryka 37.png eryka bj finalizasão 1.png mundo real 2.png mundo real 5.png eryka vs akemi  at2.jpg eryka vs akemi  at7.jpg eryka vs akemi  at13.jpg eryka vs akemi df4.jpg mundo parallelo 32.jpg mundo parallelo 33.jpg mundo parallelo66.jpg mundo parallelo94.jpg mundo parallelo117.jpg anal finalizasão1.jpg animasão goblins camera2 finalizasão 2.png animasão goblins camera2 finalizasão 5.png animasão goblins finalizasão 3.png animasão master corvat finalizasão1.jpg animasão master corvat finalizasão4.jpg goblins2finalizasao1.jpg master goblin revee comgirl58.png

Last edited:

coldflame24

Jul 23, 2020
Every time I see a female protagonist and lesbian tag I'm interested but when there's a blackmail tag, monster tag, or a tag that implies that there's going to be a male or males involved I'm always wondering how much lesbian content there is and if you can either avoid the other tags or skip through them. I hate going through all of the things I don't like thinking it's worth it only to see very little lesbian content. Most games where you play as a female you either get harassed, black mailed, or are just forced to sleep with men or a guy and you can't avoid it. If you can't avoid anything you don't like in this game I at least hope that there's going to be a lot of lesbian content in the future.

Last edited:

tarshack

May 15, 2018
looks good on here to start with for visuals dev posted but game is terrible the girl is clear but rest of artwork is sub par and poor quality
translations are poor at best and not all text is translated,
very little content few choice of option that pop up only come as lines of text across center of screen like go pool kitchen talk to etc...
i give it a 1/2 star at best unless additional updates improve the rest of the background visual and clean it up and smooth out the feel of game i'd suggest stay away from it, sit here look at the pics dev posted and you have 99.9% of all you will see worthwhile

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am fairly certain based on the preview pics, that this game is male domination (maledom) not female domination (femdom), since it seems the female protagonist is in the submissive role. If so, please change the tags!!!

1.50 star(s) 11 Votes