Maxwell Guy

Dec 30, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something but the inclusion of futas don't really make sense to me. With the setup of the story and the world, shouldn't they be treated as second class citizens or slaves just as men because they are technically half men half women? And if the main point of having men around is to extract semen which futas can also make?

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Does there is "secret" stuff in the game ? i've see people talking about a special name to put to a specific character and a code for aisha room is it real ?
(and if yes is it know only by patreon, or does any hint ingame can help us found the name for the character and the code ?)

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Im interested in 0.18 cant wait for it

You guys tell me how aisha content be like i dont like aisha if it had been somone else i would of joined in downloading far better characters than her she gaining popularity only because of her content she not that popular trust me aisha 1 of the least you want to enslave u.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Links have been updated with bug fixes. Please download again to avoid encountering any issues that could be already fixed. There might still be some bugs. Please report them to me to help me improve the game. I would gladly appreciate it.

Anyone know the code for aishas room?
The "secret code" is an optional escape-room-like minigame and one of the ways to break free from Aisha's control.

Please note that the code is randomly generated, so there's no need to share it.

where is the vore?
Victoria has a brief vore scene before her battle starts. You can go straight to it by going to the last checkpoint from the checkpoint selection map.

Where is Aisha? Can't find her.
She's at the warehouse in the southwest corner of the city. She's only accessible after escaping from high school.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any more limbless content planned? Something like a bad ending or something?

I know there are some limbless slaves in the classroom, but it is a shame that there's no way for the MC to become one as well in a bad ending.

Still, great game. I actually replay the game from the beginning everytime a new update drops just because I love the content in this game so damn much. ^^

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Is there any more limbless content planned? Something like a bad ending or something?

I know there are some limbless slaves in the classroom, but it is a shame that there's no way for the MC to become one as well in a bad ending.

Still, great game. I actually replay the game from the beginning everytime a new update drops just because I love the content in this game so damn much. ^^
The scenario that you are describing is something that can happen with Aisha. But you need to have enabled the pee or scat filter (or both).
You get a lot of clues on how to trigger it at the initial cutscene of her slavery (a double warning with "key words" colored, a "save the game" pop-up...)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes