NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
That the weird part the principal you get content with her whether you have futa engaged or not and she a futa but i guess not much content with her unless futa

Apr 29, 2020
Characters who are Futa but still appear have a Strap-on as an alternative for those who aren't a fan of hermaphrodites, that's the beauty of a newcomer dev who doesn't just skip content but makes alternatives to cater to everyone.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Doesnt the principle have more content unless only has if you enable futa?
does she interact with mc outside of the 1st introduction where you barge into her office and then punishes by fucking you based on if futa is on for you?

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
at the beginning, I admit that I was very reluctant to play this game: A game in which we evolve in an environment in which men are reduced to the state of slaves by women, that does not never very exciting, because you know that if you disobey, you lose... and that's not so much fun, because suddenly, you are literally the slave of the game. The game literally dictates you what you must do and MUST NOT, to win.

that said, I was pleasantly surprised by the turn the game took, to tell the truth, I did not expect that, in the end, we have much more freedom than expected, and despite a few small bugs by here and there, which does not taint the pleasure of the game so much (even if their absence would have been beneficial, of course.) The game remains playable compared to the current content it offers.

obviously, in terms of history, it's quite far-fetched, the hero's first action (the one justifying the beginning of his misadventures) is completely stupid. and some elements are still unclear. (I would avoid spoilers) but we feel that the antagonists of this game are REALLY antagonists (even if for the moment, it's still very first degree antagonist, from what I've seen, the "Pure Evil" type => "I'm the bad one, because bad") but it's not so disturbing...

at first I thought that appetite management would be a handicap, but in fact, not so much, so certainly, at the start of the game, it's perfectly manageable (even if it limits exploration a little bit), in the middle game it's a bit tighter, but as the game progresses it should be manageable.

conclusion, I would not be against a new chapter, having finished, what I could call, the "first" for the moment... or even a completion of the game, just to be able to enjoy it a little more.

edit : only downside that I would like to add... chara design of one of the characters is really shitty, it's easy to spot, it revolves around fire and stars...

Apr 29, 2020
at the beginning, I admit that I was very reluctant to play this game: A game in which we evolve in an environment in which men are reduced to the state of slaves by women, that does not never very exciting, because you know that if you disobey, you lose... and that's not so much fun, because suddenly, you are literally the slave of the game. The game literally dictates you what you must do and MUST NOT, to win.

that said, I was pleasantly surprised by the turn the game took, to tell the truth, I did not expect that, in the end, we have much more freedom than expected, and despite a few small bugs by here and there, which does not taint the pleasure of the game so much (even if their absence would have been beneficial, of course.) The game remains playable compared to the current content it offers.

obviously, in terms of history, it's quite far-fetched, the hero's first action (the one justifying the beginning of his misadventures) is completely stupid. and some elements are still unclear. (I would avoid spoilers) but we feel that the antagonists of this game are REALLY antagonists (even if for the moment, it's still very first degree antagonist, from what I've seen, the "Pure Evil" type => "I'm the bad one, because bad") but it's not so disturbing...

at first I thought that appetite management would be a handicap, but in fact, not so much, so certainly, at the start of the game, it's perfectly manageable (even if it limits exploration a little bit), in the middle game it's a bit tighter, but as the game progresses it should be manageable.

conclusion, I would not be against a new chapter, having finished, what I could call, the "first" for the moment... or even a completion of the game, just to be able to enjoy it a little more.

edit : only downside that I would like to add... chara design of one of the characters is really shitty, it's easy to spot, it revolves around fire and stars...
You mean Stephanie? Characters that you can recognize have an easter egg where they either get additional scenes (Like Hannah to Hinata gives her a Naruto themed scene) or a different outfit change to change them into the named character (Like Stephanie to Starfire not only gives her 2006 CN Teen Titan's Starfire design but also powers), the other name that's an easter egg just has a text calling you a man of culture so it will be a while for other similar characters to have proper easter egg themed content via name change.

Adultrex5

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
the game it really fun in many ways , and you feel everythings is linked together , like for example

the characters look and act the same when you talk to them and also when you fight them

i also like how the fight is so dynamic with sexual moves . it not like the cheap boring games that we found all around

and for feedback
i think the food and health recovery . you might need to work in this area abit

like i know there is a food machine inside the school , but in the school you dont have money but after you get out you start to get money but i cant find a food machine outside , and even if i get one i have alot of money i can buy every things for 500$ ( not fair enough ) it should be more balanced and harder abit to get food

and for health recovery after you sleep you get a little more recovery each time ( but there is no food XD you die )

plus i know the game fantasy and fetch style ( but if you can add more like the hero also can fuck them - like for revenges of what they did to hem for example , becouse the theme of the game right now is ( you getting alot alot of beating and keep getting alot of beating ) you feel that you want to do a things beside getting beating in your way

but still the game it really fun and one of the bests - you do what you feel is good

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
School update who told you there a school update or you guessing there a school update just interested in why u think that?
Well if a new class and another floor has appear in the school that's not for nothing :ROFLMAO: if we already see that in the actual maj that mean in the few next one who will come there will be more teacher etc (that would have been a waste of time of the dev to just do the classroom and new floor for not adding content later in those space it's just pure logic ^^)

it was same before the second maiden was add, the building was not possible to enter but some data of indoor of that building was already in the game

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Well if a new class and another floor has appear in the school that's not for nothing :ROFLMAO: if we already see that in the actual maj that mean in the few next one who will come there will be more teacher etc (that would have been a waste of time of the dev to just do the classroom and new floor for not adding content later in those space it's just pure logic ^^)

it was same before the second maiden was add, the building was not possible to enter but some data of indoor of that building was already in the game
Asking cause i had not seen that? Then again it must be in the latest update

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
i played to the new version, i tryed all, story and school difference, but i have an ask: why when you become a toilet in toilet slavery mode hinata never appares? i stayed there for 3 weeks (in the game) but she was only outside for sucks, never comed in for pee or poo

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
i played to the new version, i tryed all, story and school difference, but i have an ask: why when you become a toilet in toilet slavery mode hinata never appares? i stayed there for 3 weeks (in the game) but she was only outside for sucks, never comed in for pee or poo
She does she used me before it just random

Kuja48

Sep 8, 2019
Any plans to put in vore content such as the implied fates that the final boss tells our hero about? :love:

sfdsafasdsfa

Sep 12, 2020
Uhm. I just defeated Victoria, now I got up to this roof. But it seems like I'm stuck here, anyone has a way to get out of this? 1686223442216.png

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hey there! I'll try to cover the unresolved issues in one post:

the game have gallery?
Not exactly. There's a debug room that can be accessed when you create a new game and choose start from checkpoint, but it only has the CGs. It's not a priority, but I'd like to have it complete at some point, with the scenes of each character available to play. Although many scenes do rely on the map, so it will be a bit tricky. But again, it's not a priority, sorry!

Doesnt the principle have more content unless only has if you enable futa?
does she interact with mc outside of the 1st introduction where you barge into her office and then punishes by fucking you based on if futa is on for you?
You have another scene with her if you escape from the high school and come back.

How did you defeat Victoria? I can’t get past the left-right mini game.
If you talk about the "struggle" against XX-23, you just have to be fast. If you still can't get past, let me know exactly which part and I'll try to help you out. You can reach me through DM on discord or on this forum.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the game. But I would be very grateful if you could point out where are the bugs you found "here and there". I don't have much time for doing extensive testing, so I deal with bugs as they are being reported by the community and I fix them as soon as I can, which is usually pretty fast, especially if they are minor bugs. You can reach me through DM on discord or on this forum.

Regarding the gullible, innocent, and stupid personality of the Main Character, it's all intended, and I try to bring some dark humor using it. The whole scenario of the game is purely fictional and extremely unrealistic, so there's no point on asking yourself "How can the MC be so stupid?" without also asking "How could exist such place as Misantria?", both question have the same answer: It's just a fictional erotic game.

Thank you also for your feedback on the character design. I appreciate your input, and it's always valuable to hear different perspectives.

the game it really fun in many ways , and you feel everythings is linked together , like for example

the characters look and act the same when you talk to them and also when you fight them

i also like how the fight is so dynamic with sexual moves . it not like the cheap boring games that we found all around

and for feedback
i think the food and health recovery . you might need to work in this area abit

like i know there is a food machine inside the school , but in the school you dont have money but after you get out you start to get money but i cant find a food machine outside , and even if i get one i have alot of money i can buy every things for 500$ ( not fair enough ) it should be more balanced and harder abit to get food

and for health recovery after you sleep you get a little more recovery each time ( but there is no food XD you die )

plus i know the game fantasy and fetch style ( but if you can add more like the hero also can fuck them - like for revenges of what they did to hem for example , becouse the theme of the game right now is ( you getting alot alot of beating and keep getting alot of beating ) you feel that you want to do a things beside getting beating in your way

but still the game it really fun and one of the bests - you do what you feel is good
I'm super glad you liked the game! It is in my to-do list to refine the food, hp and sperm management.
I understand that many players would like the Main Character to be a bit more dominant, but that's against my nature. The closest thing you can get of maledom are the "groping" scenes you can do to girls while they're unconscious.

This guy gets it! ;)

Yes, all female characters from school can appear randomly. You can narrow the possible characters with a "Blacklist" system. Interact with the toilet-paper slave next to the toilet after the second day to enable that feature.

Any plans to put in vore content such as the implied fates that the final boss tells our hero about? :love:
That's classified :sneaky:

Uhm. I just defeated Victoria, now I got up to this roof. But it seems like I'm stuck here, anyone has a way to get out of this? View attachment 2683325
You should be able to turn into cat form, but I see that you've got the icon of "forbidden". It might be a bug. Try to save and reload the game. If the issue persists, I would appreciate it if you could zip and send me your save folder, so I can replicate the bug. You can reach me through DM on discord or on this forum.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
[...] I try to bring some dark humor using it [...]
Yes, i have seen it...

let's say i had a FAT laugh running out.

for the bug, well, i tried to "refight" the "first boss" so to say... it freeze at my first strike... more accurately, i tried a skill i was not supposed to have the first time, then the boss refused to attack and i was stucked in a endless turn where the boss refused to act.

said to myself "no problem, maybe i wasn't supposed to do THIS skill, so the game didn't understand", so i restart, and retry... than i do a "regular attack"... same thing, endless turn... maybe i wasn't supposed to try to refight it, be as there's a dialogue, no, for me, it must be a bug.

if i can add something else, there's stick a little something missing, to me, personally, if you ever add it one day, you'll be able to consider me completely charmed. (will not tell you, tho, wouldn't be funny otherwise ♥)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Now that i remind it,

i think i've see a very minor bug, sometimes you are in cat form (with the cat picture on) but sometimes you have the cat picture (where you click to switch) but you appear as a man on the map but you are still consider a cat and can steal money in the back so the picture to switch is correct, only the model on the map sometimes wrong, i don't know exactly what trigger that but well it's not a very unconvenient bug ^^

it don't happen often but if some wonder why they can't still when seeing cat form on the map, if you see the man head button, you have the opposite of what i've say up here ^^

except that i've not encounter any bug in 50h :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Anyone knows the code from the door downstairs
And is there a other word to write like the "Toilet"

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
I'm so glad you enjoyed the game. But I would be very grateful if you could point out where are the bugs you found "here and there". I don't have much time for doing extensive testing, so I deal with bugs as they are being reported by the community and I fix them as soon as I can, which is usually pretty fast, especially if they are minor bugs. You can reach me through DM on discord or on this forum.
Hey, i decided to play your game and wanted to thank you for your awesome work also i want to report bugs to improve the game even more :)
First i played version 0.6.6H1 until i saw the update, sadly i couldn't transfer the save files so i lost some progress.
So far i had the following bugs in v 0.7.7:

School

-1st Sheila Encounter (sophia vs. sheila) when you abuse her situation by touching her the knockdown picture remains on the screens even after the dialog.

-1st Stephanie Encounter (soda can) i leaved the school on the sidedoor, then i was locked in her encounter because she didn't entered and the MC was just kneeling waiting for the next lines.. after a reload and using the maindoor without sidedoors it worked normally.

School Seat Game

-Sophia Seat, if you choose to continue eating her scat the picture remains on the screen after the class and remains even in new dialogs
-sometimes in the entrance scene sophia is listed instead of Kiara talking to MC in the cage
-2nd seat change Kiara + no cut scene skip -> crash
-Claire 1st time seat doesn't works because after the injection you get the 2nd injection which you would get on the following day ( injection -> guess what i brought for you? -> 2nd injection)
-Kiara seat after class banana scene there was a few lines of dialog skipped somehow i wasn't able to watch it with x1 speed.

School Exam

The exam feels really buggy, i don't know which seats have the minigame and which do a skip..

-kiara, amy, hannah worked correctly.
-Ruby got skipped.
-Sheila didn't worked correctly, all nps's despawned only the visionfield from the exam stayed.
-Sophia was skipped after the exam i had sleeping scene + teacher vision minigame

Also a small Feedback for the school:

I really enjoyed the variety of the characters with reference to animes, the arts/animations and the humilation of the MC to round everything up i would appreciate it if you add some additional lines of text for more variety in the seat game. I would also like it if there was a option to disable the blowjobs at the toilet since there is already a option to avoid some characters.

What i didn't liked was the Guro ambiente of the school environment especially these limbless wall attachments or trash bins annoyed me.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes