Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
What is the nature of the femdom? Is it actually femdom, or like some other games is it the MC dominating women (maledom)? Or is it just one character or scene? If anyone has that info that would be great - thanks.
Hey, i decided to play your game and wanted to thank you for your awesome work also i want to report bugs to improve the game even more :)
First i played version 0.6.6H1 until i saw the update, sadly i couldn't transfer the save files so i lost some progress.
So far i had the following bugs in v 0.7.7:

School

-1st Sheila Encounter (sophia vs. sheila) when you abuse her situation by touching her the knockdown picture remains on the screens even after the dialog.

-1st Stephanie Encounter (soda can) i leaved the school on the sidedoor, then i was locked in her encounter because she didn't entered and the MC was just kneeling waiting for the next lines.. after a reload and using the maindoor without sidedoors it worked normally.

School Seat Game

-Sophia Seat, if you choose to continue eating her scat the picture remains on the screen after the class and remains even in new dialogs
-sometimes in the entrance scene sophia is listed instead of Kiara talking to MC in the cage
-2nd seat change Kiara + no cut scene skip -> crash
-Claire 1st time seat doesn't works because after the injection you get the 2nd injection which you would get on the following day ( injection -> guess what i brought for you? -> 2nd injection)
-Kiara seat after class banana scene there was a few lines of dialog skipped somehow i wasn't able to watch it with x1 speed.

School Exam

The exam feels really buggy, i don't know which seats have the minigame and which do a skip..

-kiara, amy, hannah worked correctly.
-Ruby got skipped.
-Sheila didn't worked correctly, all nps's despawned only the visionfield from the exam stayed.
-Sophia was skipped after the exam i had sleeping scene + teacher vision minigame

Also a small Feedback for the school:

I really enjoyed the variety of the characters with reference to animes, the arts/animations and the humilation of the MC to round everything up i would appreciate it if you add some additional lines of text for more variety in the seat game. I would also like it if there was a option to disable the blowjobs at the toilet since there is already a option to avoid some characters.

What i didn't liked was the Guro ambiente of the school environment especially these limbless wall attachments or trash bins annoyed me.
Some of your bug are just due to RPGM and your PC i think, framerate of rpgm bug depending of your PC, for some rpgm game it's better to play on an older pc and screen under 100 hz

I'm force to play some rpgm game on my window 8 Portable PC becose they crash or have image stuck on screen or black screen if i play on my big PC tower with window 10 who run cyberpunk etc

- sophia vs sheila i got 0 bug, steph i've use maindoor since i've not discover the sidedoor at that time.
- for the stuff who concerne scat i have it off i only have pee and fart.
- for the exam i've not feel any bug for my part (maybe just lucky so)
- for the seat problem with none too

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
Some of your bug are just due to RPGM and your PC i think, framerate of rpgm bug depending of your PC, for some rpgm game it's better to play on an older pc and screen under 100 hz

I'm force to play some rpgm game on my window 8 Portable PC becose they crash or have image stuck on screen or black screen if i play on my big PC tower with window 10 who run cyberpunk etc

- sophia vs sheila i got 0 bug, steph i've use maindoor since i've not discover the sidedoor at that time.
- for the stuff who concerne scat i have it off i only have pee and fart.
- for the exam i've not feel any bug for my part (maybe just lucky so)
- for the seat problem with none too
Yeah i know what you mean old games designed for w95, w98 (not the remasters) like c&c also doesn't run on my system even with compatibility mode but i must say with most F95 games i made good experiences and i wasn't forced to play them on a slower machine. I have no idea from coding so i can't talk much about it, maybe it's a system error or maybe a line of code that doesn't get triggered under special circumstances just wanted to report some bugs i encountered during my playthrough :)

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
my screen with my big tower has too much hz i think that's why (more than becose of the power of the tower or the window)

but it's my own feeling, like if rpgm doesn't all work propoerly on a 250hz 4k screen (some work better on 1k 60hz) maybe depend how the game are code differently and not really the rpgm. (and it's not the old rpgm game than i play on the "old" portable pc some are new) i have more than 50 different rpgm game i play ^^ (and sometimes it's just during 1 update that i need play on the "old" and the update after she work fine on the "new)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so its been quite awhile since I played this and the Aisha enslavement was the highlight I enjoy enslavement events

one thing I would recommend is more interacting with objects that lead to events (similar to the couch) I hope to see more enslavements in the future

also as a personally fancy I would enjoy seeing a gas mask attached to a womens butt

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
The world of femdom is an incredibly huge umbrella. Unfortunately, there's a misconception that vaginal sex can't occur, or else it's no longer femdom. That's absolutely not the case. Sex can occur within it so long as the woman is dominating for it still be considered femdom.
I agree on that part that why i said unless it reverse rape it no femdom if the man takes the lead no or if he forces her no but if he wanted it it still not femdom cause in maledom he clearly wants it he has to be natural or forced into a situation for it to be considered femdom

And again pregnancy is not femdom that equal if they both want pregnancy that not dom cause she not taking lead i only accept if she does it to him
Pildriver is the best for femdom she has 100 percent control
Shouting stuff like give it to me i want your dick etc is not femdom

Do you think in real life a femdom lady will let you touch her unless boy friend hell no so unless boyfriend or crush def maledom.

Tell me what the diffrence because maledom also involves having sex

Most devs 99 percent dont know what femdom is it there in tag but it actually maledom

Give me some names of games besides femdom only games that have femdom actuall femdom and not only sex scenes
If u trying to make the male feel good that not femdom u trying to make yourself feel good even if it sex and she takes control is femdom.

Hell i see pictures they tag FEMDOM but all you see is makedom pictures titjob us not femdom she trying to make you feel good that not femdom neither us blowjob so if she does u are u saying she dimibating that bullshit
Only one that proper femdom is riding his meat if she in control facesitting breast smothering ass licking ass worship etc it sexual and femdom blow job titjob is not

Or it just natural which is natural thus it is not femdom eithier
Femdom games have proper femdom whether violent or sexual

How can you tag femdom and harem in the same game makes no sense the male akwayd takes the lead

Any game that have these tags like hypnosis and pregnancy is automatically makedom

Give me a game where a female takes control and forces or leads to breed her without wanting it himself give me some

Not taking it out on u but the devs take the piss maledom and femdom lovers dont get along fake tags by dev who have mo clue what femdom neans abd think femdom is make taking control 99 oercent of so called femdom that ni femdom focused is this

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I agree on that part that why i said unless it reverse rape it no femdom if the man takes the lead no or if he forces her no but if he wanted it it still not femdom cause in maledom he clearly wants it he has to be natural or forced into a situation for it to be considered femdom

And again pregnancy is not femdom that equal if they both want pregnancy that not dom cause she not taking lead i only accept if she does it to him

Do you think in real life a femdom lady will let you touch her unless boy friend hell no so unless boyfriend or crush def maledom.

Most devs 99 percent dont know what femdom is it there in tag but it actually maledom

Give me some names of games besides femdom only games that have femdom actuall femdom and not only sex scenes
If u trying to make the male feel good that not femdom u trying to make yourself feel good even if it sex and she takes control is femdom.

Hell i see pictures they tag FEMDOM but all you see is makedom pictures titjob us not femdom she trying to make you feel good that not femdom neither us blowjob so if she does u are u saying she dimibating that bullshit
Only one that proper femdom is riding his meat if she in control facesitting breast smothering ass licking ass worship etc it sexual and femdom blow job titjob is not

How can you tag femdom and harem in the same game makes no sense the male akwayd takes the lead

Any game that have these tags like hypnosis and pregnancy is automatically makedom

Give me a game where a female takes control and forces or leads to breed her without wanting it himself give me some

Not taking it out on u but the devs take the piss maledom and femdom lovers dont get along fake tags by dev who have mo clue what femdom neans abd think femdom is make taking control 99 oercent of so called femdom that ni femdom focused is this
My Lord... Do you know what "dots" and "commas" are, or what are they used for, for that matter? I could barely get what you were talking about, that being the reason I can't give you an opinion (either on your side or against you).

• Haha
Reactions: Zavijava_
Feb 7, 2018

Power dynamics is all that determines femdom or maledom.

Like, sure, there are staples to both that demonstrates these dynamics, like rape or foot licking, but anything that demonstrates it would be playing to the kinks.

For example....what if the MC cares about the babies gestating in the wombs of his abusers? And they use this fact to control him? Or to make him do even worse sexual acts?

Or keep him from escaping?

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Power dynamics is all that determines femdom or maledom.

Like, sure, there are staples to both that demonstrates these dynamics, like rape or foot licking, but anything that demonstrates it would be playing to the kinks.

For example....what if the MC cares about the babies gestating in the wombs of his abusers? And they use this fact to control him? Or to make him do even worse sexual acts?

Or keep him from escaping?
I agree with u if the girls are blackmailing etc i consider it femdom if they forcing him to do it or abusing but there no rape game that has femdom in it and they do that esp japanese games but blowjob and titjob can never be femdom

Reactions: Lookingforthis

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
The girl also must lead and not want the thing to happen to him if he does it eithier natural or maledom almost no proper femdom has breeding the boy always causes the breeding if im wrong show me games that have femdom and the boys forced to breed them.

Pregnancy is always the man that why it associated with maledom in the maledom community.

Can anyone honestly tell me that if u get blowjob and titjob she dominating u? she most likeky doing it for your pleasure aka maledom outside of rape aka on his meat or facesitting and another girl on him on his junk i consider femdom

Nothing else sexual can be femdom piledriver is the best eg she rape him and he gets to fuck her at the same time if pregnancy happens thorough that i consider it FEMDOM.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021

From what 'little' I could understand from what spewed onto your post, all I can say is that your definition and view of femdom is far narrower than a lot of peoples'. When I said that femdom was a wide umbrella, I meant it. You seem to be under the impression that femdom translates to 'lack of consent' from the sub. You couldn't be more wrong. The sub/dom aspect of things is not determined by the type of act, it is determined by the mindset and dynamic of the relationship. I don't need to name anything, you have a perfectly functioning search engine. My point still stands, I don't think we'll be agreeing on much of anything.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
The girl also must lead and not want the thing to happen to him if he does it eithier natural or maledom almost no proper femdom has breeding the boy always causes the breeding if im wrong show me games that have femdom and the boys forced to breed them.

Pregnancy is always the man that why it associated with maledom in the maledom community.

Can anyone honestly tell me that if u get blowjob and titjob she dominating u? she most likeky doing it for your pleasure aka maledom outside of rape aka on his meat or facesitting and another girl on him on his junk i consider femdom

Nothing else sexual can be femdom piledriver is the best eg she rape him and he gets to fuck her at the same time if pregnancy happens thorough that i consider it FEMDOM.
Execution is key.

Yes, a bj or a titjob CAN be done in such a way that it pushes a femdom kink.

All it takes is adding an element of pain or discomfort to it. Like telling a guy that if he cums that one of his friends dies.

How you do something is often times more important then what you do.

Last edited:

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Execution is key.

Yes, a bj or a titjob CAN be done in such a way that it pushes a femdom kink.

All it takes is adding an element of pain or discomfort to it. Like telling a guy that if he cums that one of his friends dies.

How you do something is often times more important then what you do.
I do agree with that but just not blowjob ever thay no matter what is natural or maledom handjob forced ejaculation edge and denial are ones i agree but blowjob i never believe no matter how it done is not femdom that a reason i said femdom games dont have blowjob proper ones anyway

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes