gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
cannot find out how to get the Kiara enslavement scenes or the new teacher at all? anyone know?
it cost me too, but my problem was only one, you must be the chair of all students and the teacher, when the MC says something about being the teacher`chair again , you must choose to be the chair of the teacher, after that a new character appear, then you must be the chair of the teacher until friday, then on monday the new content will happen.
And my problem was, that i was already everybody chair but i missed one so i had to do all again ajajajajaja

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So, played the new version 0.8.1, went to the school toilet scene, and selected hell mode.

Still has water fountain scenes, its not EVERY time anymore, but its there.

It's infrequent enough now that I can live with it, but just wanted to check if this is a bug or a feature?
You are correct, my friend.

Luckily, it's not something it can't be fixed with a couple of lines of code. I'll upload the links soon, but here's a quick patch to solve that.

LordCrowe

Apr 4, 2020
You are correct, my friend.

Luckily, it's not something it can't be fixed with a couple of lines of code. I'll upload the links soon, but here's a quick patch to solve that.
It works!

Also, another bug I found, on friday, you get forced into amy's test cheating minigame when under someone else, in my case stephanie.

This wouldn't be so bad, except you can't move, so its basically a game ending freeze.

Fortunately if you have an earlier save, just go back to the chair changing section the night before and get under Amy and it'll work fine, so that's a workaround for ya'll if this proves more complicated to fix than last time.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i ma stuck i have a can and put a bubblegum on the lock of the prision and refused the potion of the cat at the school entrance at night, does anyone ahs a full save or walkthrough guide

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
g i amange to escape teh school but accidently walked back inot it, now i am in teh cage again, i cant get out of the cage and when i interact with teh star on the bed he said ( dont keep them waiting, but what now i am stuck in teh cage, i can skip forward the time and such and he wont transform inot the cat to get out of the cage

Chinchungchu

Jul 15, 2021
The pacifier idea of Kiara's new event is a master piece bro, really loved it. But i am disappointed at the fact that u didnt put any femdom sex scene like aisha or a bad end , waiting for it.

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Wait. Don't you want to see this game finished? :WaitWhat:
Does this game end at 1.0?I thought there would be separate enslavement scenes for each girl in the future. The recent updates are not very suitable for me. I prefer female leads with normal body shape, such as Amy, Ruby, and Cassandra, but their content is a bit too little,If 1.0 is the end, do you think there will be about 3 or 4 more updates to end it?Im so sad,man!!i want see more ass worship or petplay with Ruby or any girl with normal body shape!!!

LordCrowe

Apr 4, 2020
Does this game end at 1.0?I thought there would be separate enslavement scenes for each girl in the future. The recent updates are not very suitable for me. I prefer female leads with normal body shape, such as Amy, Ruby, and Cassandra, but their content is a bit too little,If 1.0 is the end, do you think there will be about 3 or 4 more updates to end it?Im so sad,man!!i want see more ass worship or petplay with Ruby or any girl with normal body shape!!!
This reminds me of a goofy little story of my own, had a bit of a brainfart when playing Minecraft 1.9, I asked someone "So what do you think minecraft 2 will be like?" And when they asked what the heck I meant, I said something like "Well, after 1.9 is 2 right?"

His response, "No dumbass, its 1.10, and then 1.11 and so on".

We're on 0.8.1, if necessary the dev will probably go all the way to 0.999.999... I'm exaggerating but you get the point,.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Lol I was reaaalllly shoked to see Yumeko Jabami in a femdom game :PogChamp:
It's really weird to watch erotic scenes from a character you respect too much.

Last edited:

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I do read all the comments and take them very seriously.
About the annoying intro, I since the game contains sexual actions such as rape and extreme scenes such as scat, my intention was just to hit two birds in one stone:
- Stay safe from legal issues.
- Give the player a "Oh boy, there's gonna be hardcore stuff in here!" atmosphere.
Since the game is purely focused on extreme female domination, I took for granted that most player would enjoy that intro, my assumption obviously backfired.
Of course, my intention wasn't to make it annoying or unappealing to anyone.
But, as many of you pointed out, it is objectively annoying, so I've just kept with the basic +18 question and the classics warnings.

As a compensation for making the first players annoyed by the intro, you get some extra scenes with Isabel if you decide not to fight her.

I also want to point out that this is the first game I ever created.
I am not an expert on game developing and I'm making this all by myself, I don't have any team for playtesting which is why the game will probably have plenty of bugs, but this is also the reason why this game is free and will always be free, giving only supporters stuff like early accesses and voting rights.
Obviously I might take wrong choices thinking that they might be cool ones and this is also the reason why I am very grateful for any feedback and suggestions.

Oh! And for those who asked, the skippable content is on the dev notes of the OP, which are pee, fart, and scat.
I might consider adding futa, which will also be skippable.

If anyone has any more feedback, suggestions, or bug reports, my discord is open to everyone, feel free to join anytime you want.

Thanks again!
I liked the intro. Especially that big red gore warning before entering Aisha's Warehouse, that gave me the chills and I wasn't disappointed with the gore scenes I got afterwards with the scary music :PogChamp:
The mix between fear & sexual excitment is the best feeling ever, few femdom games can bring that.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
To address your concerns, once the game reaches 1.0.0, it will mean that the main storyline can be completed. However, that doesn't mean that additional content won't be added in the future, like side quests or additional content.

It will still take me some more months to complete this one (maybe by the end of 2023?), but there will be more. This is just the tip of the iceberg. That's all I can say about it for now.

And yes, after 0.9 comes 0.10. Basically, the format I'm following is "0.X.Y" where X is the update counter, and Y the hotfix/very small feature counter. Once the main storyline is finished, it will be 1.X.Y.

It works!

Also, another bug I found, on friday, you get forced into amy's test cheating minigame when under someone else, in my case stephanie.

This wouldn't be so bad, except you can't move, so its basically a game ending freeze.

Fortunately if you have an earlier save, just go back to the chair changing section the night before and get under Amy and it'll work fine, so that's a workaround for ya'll if this proves more complicated to fix than last time.
Thanks for reporting! This is a known bug that I'll fix on the next patch. I'm glad you found a way to "solve" it without disrupting the gameplay.

Do we ever see the president in the game?
:censored:

The pacifier idea of Kiara's new event is a master piece bro, really loved it. But i am disappointed at the fact that u didnt put any femdom sex scene like aisha or a bad end , waiting for it.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Kiara will have much more content, but I have other priorities now. Stay tuned!

is there any chance for us to use cheats in this version 0.8.1?
If you're referring to the speed hack, it has been a feature available in the game since its earlier versions. As for cheat codes, there are indeed a few hidden codes. You will probably find them on my Discord server, where you'll not only have access to these codes but also stay updated on the latest progress of the game. Joining the server will give you an opportunity to connect with fellow players, engage in discussions, and stay informed about the developments in the game. So, feel free to !

I liked the intro. Especially that big red gore warning before entering Aisha's Warehouse, that gave me the chills and I wasn't disappointed with the gore scenes I got afterwards with the scary music :PogChamp:
The mix between fear & sexual excitment is the best feeling ever, few femdom games can bring that.
That's exactly the kind of feeling I'm trying to deliver: fear + sexual excitement.
Obviously, not all of the game is about fear, I try to fill in some dark bad humor as well, but I'm super glad I could deliver you those feelings! Thank you very much! :giggle:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes