Oct 9, 2020
To address your concerns, once the game reaches 1.0.0, it will mean that the main storyline can be completed. However, that doesn't mean that additional content won't be added in the future, like side quests or additional content.

It will still take me some more months to complete this one (maybe by the end of 2023?), but there will be more. This is just the tip of the iceberg. That's all I can say about it for now.

And yes, after 0.9 comes 0.10. Basically, the format I'm following is "0.X.Y" where X is the update counter, and Y the hotfix/very small feature counter. Once the main storyline is finished, it will be 1.X.Y.

Thanks for reporting! This is a known bug that I'll fix on the next patch. I'm glad you found a way to "solve" it without disrupting the gameplay.

:censored:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Kiara will have much more content, but I have other priorities now. Stay tuned!

If you're referring to the speed hack, it has been a feature available in the game since its earlier versions. As for cheat codes, there are indeed a few hidden codes. You will probably find them on my Discord server, where you'll not only have access to these codes but also stay updated on the latest progress of the game. Joining the server will give you an opportunity to connect with fellow players, engage in discussions, and stay informed about the developments in the game. So, feel free to !

That's exactly the kind of feeling I'm trying to deliver: fear + sexual excitement.
Obviously, not all of the game is about fear, I try to fill in some dark bad humor as well, but I'm super glad I could deliver you those feelings! Thank you very much! :giggle:
will also many other futanari content in the game be expanded?

ZER001

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, sorry if this question is "old" but how do I go the Survivor/NON-submissive route? I remember playing a long time ago and in the infirmary I had to go with a cat (or something like that). Although I love the submissive part, I am always interested in seeing the other route.

PS: If something is not understood, it is that English is not my native language.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Hi, sorry if this question is "old" but how do I go the Survivor/NON-submissive route? I remember playing a long time ago and in the infirmary I had to go with a cat (or something like that). Although I love the submissive part, I am always interested in seeing the other route.

PS: If something is not understood, it is that English is not my native language.
The two routes are now one.
As time progresses, the familiar cat shows up.

valyus

Oct 10, 2022
Hey guys i'm stuck, aisha corrupted all files and i have no idea how to get out, i found some number but not all, can one of you tell me how to escape plz ? :-(

Reactions: Rickostrong

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Hey guys i'm stuck, aisha corrupted all files and i have no idea how to get out, i found some number but not all, can one of you tell me how to escape plz ? :-(
Easiest way I found was load in a different save, play the cutscene, then make her kill you. Then you can reload your other saves. Loading an enslaved save file will force you to die again though iirc

Jul 8, 2022
To address your concerns, once the game reaches 1.0.0, it will mean that the main storyline can be completed. However, that doesn't mean that additional content won't be added in the future, like side quests or additional content.

It will still take me some more months to complete this one (maybe by the end of 2023?), but there will be more. This is just the tip of the iceberg. That's all I can say about it for now.

And yes, after 0.9 comes 0.10. Basically, the format I'm following is "0.X.Y" where X is the update counter, and Y the hotfix/very small feature counter. Once the main storyline is finished, it will be 1.X.Y.

Thanks for reporting! This is a known bug that I'll fix on the next patch. I'm glad you found a way to "solve" it without disrupting the gameplay.

:censored:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Kiara will have much more content, but I have other priorities now. Stay tuned!

If you're referring to the speed hack, it has been a feature available in the game since its earlier versions. As for cheat codes, there are indeed a few hidden codes. You will probably find them on my Discord server, where you'll not only have access to these codes but also stay updated on the latest progress of the game. Joining the server will give you an opportunity to connect with fellow players, engage in discussions, and stay informed about the developments in the game. So, feel free to !

That's exactly the kind of feeling I'm trying to deliver: fear + sexual excitement.
Obviously, not all of the game is about fear, I try to fill in some dark bad humor as well, but I'm super glad I could deliver you those feelings! Thank you very much! :giggle:
Will their be an option to use Amy's May design. If not it's no big deal but I really preferred her old design.

mousemustache

Sep 1, 2021
As someone who primarily plays this for the fart content, I'm not sure if others care about this or not, but having actual gas clouds instead of just the screen flashing brown is such an improvement and made newer scenes way more attractive. Thanks for implementing that :)

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Will their be an option to use Amy's May design. If not it's no big deal but I really preferred her old design.
If I had to guess it got removed more due to people taking issue with the canon age of May rather than any copyright shenanigans, she shows up in plenty elsewhere without dmca.

On another note, the school toilet slave/ cum fountain duty had me wondering if Aisha will make good on harvesting your semen while in the toilet path, she brought it up and your character certainly is allowed to have that fetish judging from the dialogue to get that route, I guess the milking is implied only, or the actual milking assets and animations are still in the works before they are added to that scene.

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
intro bug with the orange hair if u obey straight away it says you what you would have got if you chose the option above

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
how do i visit victoria ? i defeated aisha and went back to school prob not good idea
After you beat Aisha and get the keys (at least I think it was keys), the next area, a research lab, will unlock. Victoria will be there. If you're stuck back in the school, I assume you just have to escape again (or go to an old save).

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
how do i visit victoria ? i defeated aisha and went back to school prob not good idea
If you follow your Journal, you should know what to do next. If you have defeated Aisha, the next step is to turn in the key to the runaway base, then you'll be given the option to infiltrate the lab and fight Victoria.

Remember to "Loot" Aisha's body after defeating her.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 7, 2021
If you follow your Journal, you should know what to do next. If you have defeated Aisha, the next step is to turn in the key to the runaway base, then you'll be given the option to infiltrate the lab and fight Victoria.

Remember to "Loot" Aisha's body after defeating her.
i did all that but hes saying the same thing to this is what bla bla told me but he doesnt open it not in human or cat form

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
i did all that but hes saying the same thing to this is what bla bla told me but he doesnt open it not in human or cat form
Hmmm... Nobody has reported a problem with this part. Please zip your save folder and send it to me so I can check if there's a bug.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes