Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I'm sorry, but you have attached just a shortcut to a location "OneDrive\Plocha\atocad\Misantria0.8.1\Misantria\www\save". This is not a data folder.

I suggest you copy the save folder from your OneDrive, paste it into your hard drive, compress it, and send it to me.

Or you can send me the rpgsave file, but I will also need the config.rpgsave aswell.

PD: Nice hiding spot for the NSFW stuff in the Autocad folder. :sneaky:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but you have attached just a shortcut to a location "OneDrive\Plocha\atocad\Misantria0.8.1\Misantria\www\save". This is not a data folder.

I suggest you copy the save folder from your OneDrive, paste it into your hard drive, compress it, and send it to me.

Or you can send me the rpgsave file, but I will also need the config.rpgsave aswell.

PD: Nice hiding spot for the NSFW stuff in the Autocad folder. :sneaky:
i hope i did it correctly now, also thanks yeah i keep them there :DDD
it should be save 8

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
anyone know where the last number for the basement for the warehouse women is i got the light bathub mirror bedroom mirror candle the inspect panel its self and the cabinet left of the sofa

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
i hope i did it correctly now, also thanks yeah i keep them there :DDD
it should be save 8
After loading your save, I conclude that everything is working as intended. Here's the place you have to check. As Jasper said, you must explore the surroundings of the Lab Facility.

1691152970744.png

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
anyone know where the last number for the basement for the warehouse women is i got the light bathub mirror bedroom mirror candle the inspect panel its self and the cabinet left of the sofa
You missed the trickiest:
1691153187493.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yo Ariestra,
I may have mentioned this before, I don't wanna go back reading all I written before as, I'm not very proud of every drunken messages I've written, and ignorance is a bliss!
After 1.0 this game is, over? Or will you work with it above? I really like this game! Granted, I haven't played for a few releases, as I, believe it or not have a life, got a summer job, so figured I could save up some of my favorite game updates to binge later. :)

make the commas hard stop :) I write as I speak, and apparently I speak like that now!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Yo Ariestra,
I may have mentioned this before, I don't wanna go back reading all I written before as, I'm not very proud of every drunken messages I've written, and ignorance is a bliss!
After 1.0 this game is, over? Or will you work with it above? I really like this game! Granted, I haven't played for a few releases, as I, believe it or not have a life, got a summer job, so figured I could save up some of my favorite game updates to binge later. :)

make the commas hard stop :) I write as I speak, and apparently I speak like that now!
Here you go, my drunken friend, it was two pages behind:

To address your concerns, once the game reaches 1.0.0, it will mean that the main storyline can be completed. However, that doesn't mean that additional content won't be added in the future, like side quests or additional content.

It will still take me some more months to complete this one (maybe by the end of 2023?), but there will be more. This is just the tip of the iceberg. That's all I can say about it for now.

And yes, after 0.9 comes 0.10. Basically, the format I'm following is "0.X.Y" where X is the update counter, and Y the hotfix/very small feature counter. Once the main storyline is finished, it will be 1.X.Y.

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Bon Clay

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
1691186329692.png im stuck here when i try to sleep it saysi shouldnt keep them waiting and when i try to turn into a cat it says its not safe

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
my first comment here, despite being around since the time when there were two paths lol.
first of all: great game overall. not everything is for me personally, but thankfully toggles for stuff like scat and futa exist (btw what means photosensitive here?)

an issue i've encountered previously in 0.6.5 and that is still present: the fight against victoria's experiment seems to get real messy if you get hit at the same time when she gets defeated (or something very similar), where the game alternates between playing the scene of victoria knocking the experiment lady out, and the experiment lady draining you again and again. i currently appear to be stuck in aisha's chambers so i can't doublecheck, but something can definitly conflict with each other at the end of that fight.

another softlock i've seemingly encountered is when coming back to the school, surviving esdeaths scenes and getting locked in the classroom again. the game didn't allow me to use the "bed" nor allowed me to transform and get past the bars.

for what little it's worth: my vote woud be for more ruby content.
cheers and good luck going forward.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Here you go, my drunken friend, it was two pages behind:
I was just about to ask as well, thank you so much for the information i played the game when it was first released and really liked it and haven't played since it's release, was probably gonna play this update or wait till the main story's complete

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Escape From Misantria v0.8.3 Compressed

Win 887 MB/296 MB :

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
sorry but i hate this game now! how de fck the freaking cassandra's mom have infinite blowjob! my game quite lag and i cant break free from her bj!!! just make her do 2 or 3 times dont make her infinite god dang

Reactions: Doom Marine

goggeen

Mar 18, 2019
Did all of the intro content for Isabel get removed? I remember there being a bunch of different outcomes for testing her patience or picking different dialogue options, but now you're funneled to either boob-end or getting stomped on. I have tried with all content filters off and on.

Also choosing obey has her calling you rebellious and losing patience, which is odd.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes