Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
My game softlocks with the prison Aisha enslavement scene: basically every other savefile is unusable because the same Aisha prison scene keeps repeating.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
My game softlocks with the prison Aisha enslavement scene: basically every other savefile is unusable because the same Aisha prison scene keeps repeating.
this appears to be a feature not a bug. Aisha explains it as well: she figured out a way to counteract your time travel/save scumming shenanigans to keep you permanently locked up. you have to figure out the code for the door to get set free/die to be able to load up your other save files again. see previous page for relevant objects/order.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Just updated a Hotfix (0.8.3H1), make sure to play this version before reporting any other bug.

As Nait Sieve said, this is not a bug.

I have already revealed it on several occasions, but if you want to quickly break free from Aisha's enslavement, you can just:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.8.3H1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
anyone mind telling me how we're supposed to do the exam mini game. I've tried pressing various buttons but nothing happens lol.

Reactions: filthyroga

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
I don't know if this has been said before, but there are bugs with two scat scenes. If you're Sophia's chair during class, the screen will get black when she starts shitting, and the images for the scene will appear once the class ends, covering the screen until you exit the room. The one with Cassandra in the secret base is broken too, you get her farting sprite while she poops so it looks like her poop comes out of nowhere, being misaligned with her anus. Its a shame because both scenes were otherwise very good, I hope it's easy to fix!

Aug 17, 2023
there is a bug where if you happen to get caught before xx-23 starts looking for nutrients on the same square that starts that cutscene those cutscenes will overlap and you cannot get out of it; it results in a black sceen that you can walk around in after cassandra's mom says to hurry up.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 29, 2020
How do you get to this scene? View attachment 2859598
Be everyone's chair once with Kiara twice, Rachel will appear and you'll have to wait for the next week after the one your one to arrive, a cutscene will play and you're given the option to either wait for Evening for her to take you to her room, or you could ask her and pick the option to already be enthralled to be carried earlier, the rest plays itself.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Interesting game, it's not really my type but objectively it's quite impressive what has been accomplished.

I like the fact that the game does balance the absolute domination of the girl with some level of resistance being possible when you can "defeat" these sadistic women, if there wasn't there wouldn't be a point in being invested.

Reactions: glorbgon

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
Is there any way to set up your level when starting from a checkpoint on a new update? I see there's an option to give yourself boob/ass weakness, but I didn't find a way to level up my character back to where it was before. I see an option to input a code, but I don't know what it is for.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Is there any way to set up your level when starting from a checkpoint on a new update? I see there's an option to give yourself boob/ass weakness, but I didn't find a way to level up my character back to where it was before. I see an option to input a code, but I don't know what it is for.
Leveling is not too important, but there's a cheat. If you put "10levels" on the phone from the checkpoint selection map, you'll add 10 levels to your character.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes