John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wasn't going to talk here anymore, but this once i will..
TY Ariestra team for making this game! I think in time you could become better than bowei/koda! (in ways you are already that good, but too little content right now)
I hope you will keep at it! And once again, thank you for this masterpiece!

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Well, this was pretty buggy. Nobody you can pickpocket for the currency used anymore and the $500 you get for beating the new warden does not register in any meaningful way, leaving you to starve to death.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like the way you think.
Cultured minds think alike :)

I wasn't going to talk here anymore, but this once i will..
TY Ariestra team for making this game! I think in time you could become better than bowei/koda! (in ways you are already that good, but too little content right now)
I hope you will keep at it! And once again, thank you for this masterpiece!
Glad to see you speak again and agreed on this dev being better than Boda.

• Wow
Reactions: Ariestra

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Well, this was pretty buggy. Nobody you can pickpocket for the currency used anymore and the $500 you get for beating the new warden does not register in any meaningful way, leaving you to starve to death.
Ah! Thanks for the bug report! I'll fix that shortly.

Although if you are starving and have no money, talk to the the slave from the kitchen in the base and he'll give you one free bread once a day.

The NPCs to pickpocket have been temporarily removed because I will redesign the mechanic.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Although if you are starving and have no money, talk to the the slave from the kitchen in the base and he'll give you one free bread once a day.
He doesn't. He charges 5 gold for the bread and that's one bread, leaving you softlocked eventually because you can't sleep on negative hunger.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
He doesn't. He charges 5 gold for the bread and that's one bread, leaving you softlocked eventually because you can't sleep on negative hunger.
I see, thanks! I'll fix that soon!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nice game!dude!It would be better if there were more content,Now it looks like an early demonstration.Can't wait to see the next slave line route,will there be more toilet slavery or ass worship?
As long as farts and scat are avoidable, I love ass worship, but those 2 put me off.

But thats just me, to everyone else, if that's what you like then enjoy and go nuts.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Im sorry, but this MC is way too pathetic. I know this is female domination and all and if thats your kink, cool. But you can at least make it semi realistic. You get kidnapped and treated like shit from some crazy chicks and you are suppose to be cool about it? Show some balls MC. The models are good, reason why I downloaded, I just wish there was some progression from being a loser cuck to being the alpha male. You are a man after all, act like one.

Edit: I got to the runaway part, so now there actually feels like there is options. I think the introduction could use a revamp though, MC still seems too pathetic. He should be more so tricked then just willingly getting kidnapped.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra
Apr 29, 2020
Im sorry, but this MC is way too pathetic. I know this is female domination and all and if thats your kink, cool. But you can at least make it semi realistic. You get kidnapped and treated like shit from some crazy chicks and you are suppose to be cool about it? Show some balls MC. The models are good, reason why I downloaded, I just wish there was some progression from being a loser cuck to being the alpha male. You are a man after all, act like one.

Edit: I got to the runaway part, so now there actually feels like there is options. I think the introduction could use a revamp though, MC still seems too pathetic. He should be more so tricked then just willingly getting kidnapped.
Well within the context of this game makes sense, Amazonian women who are impervious to you're attacks due to being far stronger physically tends to make anyone in that situation look weak. That doesn't mean the MC in question is pathetic by default, that mainly comes from you're choices to determine how the MC's personality is, give Ariestra some more updates before he modifies the intro of the game to be more alive, trust Me when I say that he too wants to make the dialogue have more personality.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I just wish there was some progression from being a loser cuck to being the alpha male.
Thanks for playing the game! I appreciate your suggestion, but that is impossible to happen on the slave path, and very unlikely on the runaway path.

I mean, the MC will have options to rise against some of the enemies, but that will ALWAYS end up failing pathetically due to the obvious physical superiority of Misantrian women. There is only one way to defeat a Misantrian woman, and I guess if you've chosen the runaway path, you've already figured out how :p

It's part of the MC's nature to be so "noble", gullible, and shy (and pathetic, as you say), which is why he was captured in the first place: because he was seen as good slave material by Amy through the dating app.

Sure, there will be a "Good ending" where the MC becomes some kind of hero/savior, but that's WAY far ahead.

I'm sorry that you find the MC's nature too pathetic! I guess I can't please everyone! Still, I appreciate the time you spent playing the game and giving me your feedback!

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018

I mean isn't he supposed to be pathetic at the start? He literally uses a dating app and then gets tricked because he's so desperate. He's an actual fucking loser with no friends and is terrible at speaking to girls as evidenced by the initial exposition and his initial text exchange. He shows all the signs of an incel doormat. The app is targeted towards people like that so they can be taken advantage of. It's the point and it's how the enemies collect their resources. It's also pretty apparent from the fact that the MC gets injected with an experimental drug and the fact that the women are supposed to be strong that these types of experiments aren't unusual. The second character you meet is 6 and a half feet tall, so basically an amazonian. Whether he shows character growth and becomes secure remains to be seen as there still isn't much content to go through right now. There's literally one boss, give it some time. It's a roleplaying game, try to roleplay.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Nice game!dude!It would be better if there were more content,Now it looks like an early demonstration.Can't wait to see the next slave line route,will there be more toilet slavery or ass worship?
Thank you for playing! I'm sorry the game is still too short, keep in mind that I started it this year, and right now I've got a very limited time to develop.

Answering your question: Rest assured, there will be lots of toilet slavery and tons of ass worship. ;)

Reactions: fanboi and noway1
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes