Blazingflame2015

Aug 5, 2017
I got one character that will be perfect for a school fitness teacher, have you heard a muscular female character called Noi from Dorohedoro?

I really like you to add abs job to be in this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariestra

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I got one character that will be perfect for a school fitness teacher, have you heard a muscular female character called Noi from Dorohedoro?

I really like you to add abs job to be in this game.
I appreciate the suggestion. Never heard of that character, just googled it, and I like it!

Right now I still have a lot of content in the backlog to add, but I don't discard the appearance of a character with those features in future updates.

Jan 21, 2021
Im so confused... There is nearly nothing new this update, just the ability to change seats. Other then that everything is the same. but when I look at change log I see a boss was added? Ive never even been in combat, what do i do? Ive been trying different things for 2 weeks still nothing new.

Edit: I think this might be due to me using an old save. Ill try with a new save

Edit2: yeah still nothing new

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Im so confused... There is nearly nothing new this update, just the ability to change seats. Other then that everything is the same. but when I look at change log I see a boss was added? Ive never even been in combat, what do i do? Ive been trying different things for 2 weeks still nothing new.

Edit: I think this might be due to me using an old save. Ill try with a new save

you can skip straight to the boss on the runaway path right at the very start if you want

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021

I don't get what's so confusing about viewing a changelog in the OP that outlines what the update did.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017

On a runaway path exit the hideout and go to the road on the right side of the map. Exit the city.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022

I was going to help you out here, but I see you've already been assisted. Thank you guys btw!

Just in case you're still confused:
Make sure that on the main menu (Where you can choose "New Game", "Continue", or "Options", you see the number 0.3.3 on the bottom right corner. If you don't, you are running a previous version.
With the last version, your saves probably won't be compatible, but you can choose to make a New Game so you can either start right at the runaway path (which I think you still haven't tried, since you said you haven't made a single battle, and Cassandra's has been there since the release), or you can skip straight to the new content interacting with the blonde guy hanging in scene selection menu.
If you still have problems to access new content, please let me know!

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I'm unsure if it is intended or unfixed yet but some things in the game last patch involving farts would reset the fart counter, I bring it up because I had a random feeling getting it ludicrously high would cause something to happen.

A fart-triggered punishment could make for a fun bit content, something like a multi ended gas mask strapped on to the MC so the girls didn't have to suffer any smells during class. It would basically mean the MC gets used as a human fart filter as punishment for allowing the fart counter to climb too high inside a classroom or for passing out when they wanted to fart on him. Girls being immune to eachother's smells or something of the sort could also explain the lack of gags coming from the other girls.

Last edited:

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Finally had time to play this new game a bit and..
I can say it's a little gem really. Thank you so much, Ariestra. I think this game brings a new level in "objectification" kink really. I totally loved the "face chair" and the toilet idea, and the toilet slavery sequences too. Also, it's both umoristic and intense in the same time, which is not easy to achieve.

Did you ever think of adding "human face floors carpets" aswell? something like that:
romina04.png
I so would love seeing Cassandra (my favourite, so far) having her shoe sole licked, or simply destroying some poor dude that way :)

Whatever, Cheers, and Keep it up!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
anyone knows how to fix hunger? Cuz eating bread doesn't seem to change the hunger value
I'm fixing/updating this issue. I expect to release a hotfix this week. I wanted to make it sooner, but I've had very busy days the last week.
Finally had time to play this new game a bit and..
I can say it's a little gem really. Thank you so much, Ariestra. I think this game brings a new level in "objectification" kink really. I totally loved the "face chair" and the toilet idea, and the toilet slavery sequences too. Also, it's both umoristic and intense in the same time, which is not easy to achieve.

Did you ever think of adding "human face floors carpets" aswell? something like that:
View attachment 1811620
I so would love seeing Cassandra (my favourite, so far) having her shoe sole licked, or simply destroying some poor dude that way :)

Whatever, Cheers, and Keep it up!
Thank you for your kind words and review! I like the concept of "human floor carpet"! You will definitely see it in-game sooner or later. You can also expect more Cassandra's scenes on both paths ;)

anyone knows how to fix hunger? Cuz eating bread doesn't seem to change the hunger value
I'm fixing/updating this issue. I expect to release a hotfix this week. I wanted to make it sooner, but I've had very busy days the last week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spiritlouis

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I'm unsure if it is intended or unfixed yet but some things in the game last patch involving farts would reset the fart counter, I bring it up because I had a random feeling getting it ludicrously high would cause something to happen.

A fart-triggered punishment could make for a fun bit content, something like a multi ended gas mask strapped on to the MC so the girls didn't have to suffer any smells during class. It would basically mean the MC gets used as a human fart filter as punishment for allowing the fart counter to climb too high inside a classroom or for passing out when they wanted to fart on him. Girls being immune to eachother's smells or something of the sort could also explain the lack of gags coming from the other girls.
The fart counter shouldn't be displayed other than in specific fart scenes, and it is intended to reset on each scene, I didn't intend it to have more value than that... But I LOVE that idea. I'll dig into that!

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I might rarely add some small-chested, but flat-chested... probably not.

ok im just not a fan of monstrous big breasts so i enjoy it when games have a bit of variety

Reactions: SnakeSnek
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes