Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
I was thinking, how can Cassandra go into the hideout without getting smaller?
Our MC is small but he still needs to turn into a cat just to fit into the outside entrance, just a small nit pick.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Are saves not compatible with the new version? Somehow I can't use the option to "continue" from the start.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Are saves not compatible with the new version? Somehow I can't use the option to "continue" from the start.
The game is still quite new, so, sadly the first few releases will have incompatible saves, once I'm done setting up plugins and stuff, saves will be compatible.

Meanwhile, you can still use the scene selection map when you start a new game, so you won't have to start from the beginning even if you don't have any save.

Sorry about that!

Reactions: Parrbapp

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for playing the game! I appreciate your suggestion, but that is impossible to happen on the slave path, and very unlikely on the runaway path.

I mean, the MC will have options to rise against some of the enemies, but that will ALWAYS end up failing pathetically due to the obvious physical superiority of Misantrian women. There is only one way to defeat a Misantrian woman, and I guess if you've chosen the runaway path, you've already figured out how :p

It's part of the MC's nature to be so "noble", gullible, and shy (and pathetic, as you say), which is why he was captured in the first place: because he was seen as good slave material by Amy through the dating app.

Sure, there will be a "Good ending" where the MC becomes some kind of hero/savior, but that's WAY far ahead.

I'm sorry that you find the MC's nature too pathetic! I guess I can't please everyone! Still, I appreciate the time you spent playing the game and giving me your feedback!
No hate directed. I get that he is shy, dorky, and inexperienced, etc. But some people have a line to draw regardless. Raises too many red flags (that even the MC acknowledges). In my opinion I feel that one crazy pokemon chick should have been a little more discreet than just flat out basically saying "yea we are kidnapping you and going to make you a slave lol". It makes it better for immersion and roleplaying.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
What do the red and white bar from the slave route do? I've gotten the red bar to zero and nothing happened and is there a way to not get into the cell at night? the characters said you would be punished if you do but I cant find a way.

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Glad to see this updated!

In the new content it seems that there will be alternate paths (or at least mini-paths) within both the runaway and slave routes. Will your priority be to get to the end of each main path and then go back for these, or will you take a broader approach? I'm pretty happy either way tbh.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Are there any toilet scenes in the slave path yet?
And is there a toilet scene in the boss fight like with Cassandra? If yes, then I missed that :D

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
What do the red and white bar from the slave route do? I've gotten the red bar to zero and nothing happened and is there a way to not get into the cell at night? the characters said you would be punished if you do but I cant find a way.
That's your health bar and your sperm bar. The mechanic is still not fully implemented, but the idea is that if your health drops to zero, you collapse and wake up in an "embarrassing situation", similar to when you starve.

Ejaculations will decrease the white bar, and if it's already depleted, it's gonna decrease the health bar instead.

Again, the feature is still not implemented, but this is how it will work.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Glad to see this updated!

In the new content it seems that there will be alternate paths (or at least mini-paths) within both the runaway and slave routes. Will your priority be to get to the end of each main path and then go back for these, or will you take a broader approach? I'm pretty happy either way tbh.
Thanks for playing! As some suggested early in this thread, the priority is to finish the runaway path, since the slave path doesn't really have an ending. Therefore, I'll have a finished product in which I'll be able to add additional content through the slave path.

However, I do make polls with my supporters to decide in which path I should focus on each update.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Are there any toilet scenes in the slave path yet?
And is there a toilet scene in the boss fight like with Cassandra? If yes, then I missed that :D
You can trigger the toilet scene on the slave path by starving.
There's also a "brown" scene for Aisha if you lose and you piss her off in the next dialogue.

Let me know if you still can't trigger it!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for playing! As some suggested early in this thread, the priority is to finish the runaway path, since the slave path doesn't really have an ending. Therefore, I'll have a finished product in which I'll be able to add additional content through the slave path.

However, I do make polls with my supporters to decide in which path I should focus on each update.
Regardless on how you concentrate your efforts, I know that you are working hard and I am more than happy to wait for the slave path (thats the path I only wish to play) to get updated, and one day eventually get a bunch of endings with the player chosen mistresses.

Keep up the amazing work.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As long as farts and scat are avoidable, I love ass worship, but those 2 put me off.

But thats just me, to everyone else, if that's what you like then enjoy and go nuts.
Definitely agreed with the need for more anal and ass worship, hold the gas and solid waste.

There is a surprising lack of ass content in h games and a game like this just begs to have the MC literally kissing the girl's butts

lolicon you are sir
*Nods in agreement*

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
will you ad some flat or small chested girls in this game?
I might rarely add some small-chested, but flat-chested... probably not.

Will there be incest among tags?
I think I could get in legal trouble with some stupid laws if I add incest, so no, there will be no "incest tag" on a thread that I own.
I'm not saying that I'll make it impossible for anyone to apply an "incest patch" though... It would be too much work for me...
And I'm NOT using reverse psychology to confirm that there will be incest content...

Anyway, the game is still in a too early stage to talk about this subject.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes