Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Ariestra Given that I like this enough to comment. I have to say... you're making 2 different games at the same time, with each updates targeted towards probably a minority of your audience, based on the fact that the split is so early, ans based on i the audience wants a challenging game or just wants to see all the content without giving any effort, and based on the more specific type of content you're delivering.
I'm probably just bitching out, but I'd be trying to consolidate the storyline so that even if a few replays are required to get most of the content, it'll be worth it. There's no reason we can't be FORCED to attend school regardless of our will while retaining/cementing our will to submit OR defy... PRIOR to a runaway storyline.. or I can be "coincidentally" led into a runaway storyline and be made to progress under threat of Game Overs BEFORE being captured and forced to attend school.

Even if I know that Cassandra is out for domination and ownership of me... my inability to convince others of this fact in the runaway storyline can simply be a more nuanced way that she dominates me. The fact that I had no option but to trust her in the Runaway storyline simply adds more nuance to how she can dominate me in the submission/schooling storyline.

I mean... a femdom fan who ONLY wants to submit to ANY woman..., the FIRST woman who will allow this fan to be in her presence after complete submission... deserves ONLY the domination afforded by the average Dom. MC has already been defined as desirable by MANY potential women. If I'm thinking about branching storylines..., I'm thinking about a Game Completion where 1> I have proven myself to be amongst THE most common resources that ALL the women of Misantria have a right to(along with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...) to the extent that I am as unremarkable as oxygen 2> I have proven myself capable enough to choose how I might make my own fate, where the Game Completion allows me to either devote myself to some further expansion of Misantria, to devote myself to the exclusive whims of a particular denizen of Misantria or to contribute to Misantria's potential downfall... sequel or not. I'm thinking about how to get maximal content for a maximal amount of time from a single game story.

I'm not thinking of a game that branches in the first 15 minutes to become 2 exclusive stories half of which may or may not appeal to me. If you end up making a game with gameplay that may not be worth the time and effort involved with seeing it through... the split storyline will REALLY turn people off, IMFUO.

If you SMEEEELLLL what the robtbo's cooking.... even at THIS point in development, the 2 storylines may be efficiently merged into one if the ONLY factor is the sequence in which "Hero" passes through them. If the player is made to have no choice BUT to play through any branches and the knowledge/stats/skills/objects attained in this the branches don't really come into play until a single primary goal is set for the player of the game... be it submission/forced submission/selective submission or successfully gaining respect as a chosen servant by one's favorite amongst superiors... or even... madness, I know... being successful in overthrowing the governing forces of Misantria... I just think it's a bad idea to force the player into such a decision so early in gameplay. I think it makes it a little worse for everyone.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off.
I appreciate the time you spend writing this. I have read it twice, paying special attention the second time.

The thing is, right now, I treat both paths as almost two different games to prevent burnout. Some devs make a couple of games, some others make many mini-games... In my case, I just want to focus my efforts on a single game. It might be a mistake, but at least it keeps me motivated.

BUT! You've got an excellent point on the merging scenario, I can see that you really have given it a serious thought... And I can also see it easily happening, I'd just have to remove Hector's appearance when you're in the hospital, and, of course, adjust some dialogues. The transformation ability could be something that you have acquired later, by the end of the slave path.

However, by doing this right now, I would leave the content that I've already done in the runaway path pretty much inaccessible.

So I'll tell you what. From now on, I'll just keep this merging idea in mind until I get enough content in the slave path to consider that it's time for an escape. Then I'll ask my supporters about this, and it might even be a reality.

Thanks for your thoughts! And I would never tell anyone to fuck off if they're only trying to improve the quality of my game! <3

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I appreciate the time you spend writing this. I have read it twice, paying special attention the second time.

The thing is, right now, I treat both paths as almost two different games to prevent burnout. Some devs make a couple of games, some others make many mini-games... In my case, I just want to focus my efforts on a single game. It might be a mistake, but at least it keeps me motivated.

BUT! You've got an excellent point on the merging scenario, I can see that you really have given it a serious thought... And I can also see it easily happening, I'd just have to remove Hector's appearance when you're in the hospital, and, of course, adjust some dialogues. The transformation ability could be something that you have acquired later, by the end of the slave path.

However, by doing this right now, I would leave the content that I've already done in the runaway path pretty much inaccessible.

So I'll tell you what. From now on, I'll just keep this merging idea in mind until I get enough content in the slave path to consider that it's time for an escape. Then I'll ask my supporters about this, and it might even be a reality.

Thanks for your thoughts! And I would never tell anyone to fuck off if they're only trying to improve the quality of my game! <3
Thanks for the response. I try to be constructive with this kind of criticism, especially because at the end of the day, it's YOUR project and the decisions are all YOURS.
If you're really thinking about what you've done so far... I don't know what you've planned out as a course of events if MC 's potency is increased to a certain level in the slave path, but MC certainly can have appointments to return to the research facility to test for such progress(oh, the types of humiliating mini-games that could be imagined)... providing a jump-off spot where you could access the existing runaway path content... with some rewrites, obvs.

I do enjoy the content of the Slave path... but that path doesn't really feel like I'm playing a game with a traditional objective to me ATM. Feels like I already beat the game and I guess just hunting for additional content only because it's there.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Fingers crossed we'll get to see that "milking facility" the nurse hinted at later on in development.

Game's looking great so far! In the process of updating (and visually improving) the guide to reflect the latest releases (been AWOL for a bit).

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hey Ariestra! you ispired me so much that i am... using your tilesets, for a stupid 5 minutes game (i'm not good as you are, lol)
Do you mind if i do it? if it's not a real garbage as it is now, i may even post it, giving you the full credits of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hey Ariestra! you ispired me so much that i am... using your tilesets, for a stupid 5 minutes game (i'm not good as you are, lol)
Do you mind if i do it? if it's not a real garbage as it is now, i may even post it, giving you the full credits of course.
That's so flattering! Go ahead you don't even have to credit me, I'm glad someone finds it useful!
Waiting to play your game ;)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Waiting to play ur game too

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
That's so flattering! Go ahead you don't even have to credit me, I'm glad someone finds it useful!
Waiting to play your game ;)
it's *garbage*, i told you. Especially compared to what some people do here. it's my first project, the sprites are... well, you'll see them. But if you really want, when it's done i'll post it somewhere

Reactions: kazhir

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
it looks neat, like a mini-game could be based around it
like for example, in the school (just like in the classroom) you can go around and take the places of others for additional scenes, eg you can strap yourself into the toilet, or say stocks, or a whipping cross for a day
or and if futa eventually makes it into the game (which I do also enjoy) other things lol.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I just use mega and I play it on joiplay on my phone and the version is [v0.3.6]
The game is not made to be compatible with Joiplay, but you can download the apk and install it as an application if you're using android.

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
i have an issue where I can't save the game ever. Any time a save prompt comes up or I try to save from menu, it just makes a "buzzing" noise. Any ideas?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
i have an issue where I can't save the game ever. Any time a save prompt comes up or I try to save from menu, it just makes a "buzzing" noise. Any ideas?
The two cases I've helped out who had the same issue so far, the problem was:

- Avast anti virus detecting the save file as a threat (obviously a false positive). My advise, make an exception for the save folder, or uninstall Avast, it's a quite shitty antivirus imo.

- Running the game straight from the mega sync folder. Relocating the game to some other directory should fix it.

If you have already tried this and still have the problem, DM on discord and I'll help you out. My current job actually involves a lot of tech support, so I'll probably be able to fix it for you, free of charge

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2021
The two cases I've helped out who had the same issue so far, the problem was:

- Avast anti virus detecting the save file as a threat (obviously a false positive). My advise, make an exception for the save folder, or uninstall Avast, it's a quite shitty antivirus imo.

- Running the game straight from the mega sync folder. Relocating the game to some other directory should fix it.

If you have already tried this and still have the problem, DM on discord and I'll help you out. My current job actually involves a lot of tech support, so I'll probably be able to fix it for you, free of charge
wow the game looks really great but why doesnt aisha have a face farting etc. an ass that big should have it

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes