Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
huh i do have it on but i dont get it
There are two fart scenes with Aisha, one if you insult her after losing, and another, which I accidentally made inaccessible, when she's on phase 3 (no pantyhose) and she jumps upwards and you don't doge. Fixed that on android and Windows with the last hotfix H2.

I've also added a level adjustment for those who want something other than a challenge when you chose the scene selection option on a new game.

Links updated on OP.

Thanks for noticing!

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
That image is when you keep sniffing until you lose control, it shouldn't have any problem, does the stuck happens in android or windows?
Windows, when you unlock the scene she just keeps stomping u until you die, even if you break out by pressing the arrow keys

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Windows, when you unlock the scene she just keeps stomping u until you die, even if you break out by pressing the arrow keys
Yeah, that's supposed to be a losing scene, since you are not supposed to reach that point when you sniff her feet, I'll try to make it more clear that sniffing too much will make you lose the fight.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
On phase 3 (no pantyhose), when she jumps upwards and you don't dodge. If I'm not wrong, farts come after this if you have it on.
I tried doing this, roughly 30 times on easymode, and roughly 10 times on normal mode once her pantyhose rips she doesnt seem to do the jump attack anymore
and in her 'after fight' (after you beat her twice and she waits at desk) I dont think her jump triggers at all in any phase
D=

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I tried doing this, roughly 30 times on easymode, and roughly 10 times on normal mode once her pantyhose rips she doesnt seem to do the jump attack anymore
and in her 'after fight' (after you beat her twice and she waits at desk) I dont think her jump triggers at all in any phase
D=
Make sure you're running the hotfix 2! It should say "0.3.6 H2" on the title screen!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Game freezes when I reach the males hideout
Make sure you're playing the version 0.3.6 H2, that game freeze is a bug that is supposed to be fixed already. You can check the version on the bottom right corner of the title screen.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes