Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
How to get Hannah game over scene at training? It's said that maybe there's a possible game over, but I don't know how to reach it.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
How to get Hannah game over scene at training? It's said that maybe there's a possible game over, but I don't know how to reach it.
It's an easter egg. It activates when you give her a specific name. If you look at the thumbnail images in the OP, you'll probably see it.

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
It's an easter egg. It activates when you give her a specific name. If you look at the thumbnail images in the OP, you'll probably see it.
Is there any easter eg
Can you tell us all the easter egg
+
Hinata has great scenes
And please add more than 256 Hinata farts
Like Infinite farts or something like that
What a beautiful and fun game❤

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
there goes lovehurts trying to ruin another game cause of his fainted little heart....

In this game you gonna be eating shit, drinking piss and breathing farts... all the things you dont like...

just move along... this game ain't for you champ... accept that...

View attachment 1871781
Well, that's why filters are for, so people without these kinks can also enjoy the game without any "nasty surprise".

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Well, that's why filters are for, so people without these kinks can also enjoy the game without any "nasty surprise".

And yet he still complains about those kinks being in the game... the problem with that loverboy is the fact that he will literally choose to play without the filters or choose to see a scat scene just to come to the thread and bitch about it later lol

He did that multiple times on domina's thread even tho the game asks if you want to see scat or gore scenes... which means he had to physically click on yes... :WaitWhat:...

he is a very special boy... you will see :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And yet he still complains about those kinks being in the game... the problem with that loverboy is the fact that he will literally choose to play without the filters or choose to see a scat scene just to come to the thread and bitch about it later lol

He did that multiple times on domina's thread even tho the game asks if you want to see scat or gore scenes... which means he had to physically click on yes... :WaitWhat:...

he is a very special boy... you will see :HideThePain:
My dude, unlike you, most people don't want to be peed or sh*t on. SMH.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
My dude, unlike you, most people don't want to be peed or sh*t on. SMH.
Its funny how you say that as if you were so normal lol... bro most people wouldn't even be playing these games, period.. But fyi in the femdom world I'd risk to say you are very wrong about what you just said... and unlike you, I can say that based on facts cause I actually work for one of the biggest femdom websites out there as a film slave and we have content for probably all femdom fetishes you can think of... Believe it or not one of the most popular and with some of the highest demand these days is toilet slavery... and the popularity for it has only gone up for the past years and it's becoming less and less of taboo as time goes by... If you dont believe me, go ahead and ask our fellow dev about how most of his patreons feel about scat/piss content in his game? I'm pretty sure he will tell you something similar

Anywayssss back to what you said... let's suppose you were right about that, I'd still think that most people who choose to play this game are at least okay with those kinks, and if they are not then I'm sure they'd use their brains and turn those filters on and just forget about it hey?

Also since you mentioned the popularity thing, on my knowledge most people don't want to be f*cked in the ass either.. or to be dressed up like a little girl... things you made clear to like in some of your past comments... and even tho I'm not into that kind of stuff you won't see me going on the thread of games focused on that kind of fetish and ask them to stop putting pegging and sissification in their game just cause I don't like it... that is the big difference between you and any person who doesn't think they're the center of the universe... why so selfish?

The Scat and Urination tags are RIGHT THERE in the tags list! Don't whine and cry because you didn't read them.
ohh man... lovehurts is a lot worse than that haha Im sureeee he's read the tags... I think he just chooses to play it either way and with the filters off so he can see all of it to come here bitch about it later.... not the first time he does that... its gotta be autism or something :unsure:

Last edited:

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I was wondering what else this game reminded me of with the girls powerful like Saiyans, and I recalled an interesting comic that stopped over on e-hentai. It was called Femdomhell, made by Pinkerman, and in it they basically also had the whole crazy power level compared to the MC going on. It was a good for it's content despite being somewhat crudely drawn and lacking some translation.

I can't vouch for other people on f95 but personally I find myself on the opposite end of the whole scat/watersports dilemma than those who dislike it, I often wind up in a doldrum where there isn't anything extreme enough posted anywhere to suit my fancy so its nice to see something like this come along every now and again.

I'd say TTL, Nude_mind, KinHasu, and that unknown artist that posts those may/ash toilet slave shorts on rule34 are pretty much the only ones that post my kind of stuff regularly, and that's sparse at best.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I was wondering what else this game reminded me of with the girls powerful like Saiyans, and I recalled an interesting comic that stopped over on e-hentai. It was called Femdomhell, made by Pinkerman, and in it they basically also had the whole crazy power level compared to the MC going on. It was a good for it's content despite being somewhat crudely drawn and lacking some translation.

I can't vouch for other people on f95 but personally I find myself on the opposite end of the whole scat/watersports dilemma than those who dislike it, I often wind up in a doldrum where there isn't anything extreme enough posted anywhere to suit my fancy so its nice to see something like this come along every now and again.

I'd say TTL, Nude_mind, KinHasu, and that unknown artist that posts those may/ash toilet slave shorts on rule34 are pretty much the only ones that post my kind of stuff regularly, and that's sparse at best.
I don't know what rule34 is, but I always enjoy new games,comics,or hentai/manga involving facesitting/farts and depending on the way its portrayed toilet slave/fart slave fiction

to find more of that stuff would I just google rule34 TTL? or rule34 Nude_Mind?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
I will! The next Saturday you'll have the public release in the OP.
It brings me tears of joy knowing that you found the game fun and amazing! <3
I can't wait to play this game on the new update

Can you share some pictures of the new update?❤

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes