Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So far I've got it as
Amy = May
Hannah = Hinata
Esther = Esdeath
Sheila = Shampoo

The rest I'm not sure about but Victoria gives me Danganronpa vibes, I haven't watched it but Sophia resembles Gold Saw from Black Rock Shooter.

If you ask me I think Medusa Gorgon, Himiko Toga, and Haruko Haruhara would make for some fun references and be pretty easy to keep as a parody character when it comes to plausible deniability.

Medusa would mentally fuck with you and maybe drive you mad.

Himiko would probably bad end you with a sucking spree.

Haruko would probably good-bad-end you by stealing you and making you her sex slave back outside of Misantria.

Last edited:
Reactions: Japaso

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
1656767013820.png
Not sure if it's a bug or it's wanted but... that chair triggers the cassandra chair scene, and not another one

So far, enjoying a lot the new update!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 1902260
Not sure if it's a bug or it's wanted but... that chair triggers the cassandra chair scene, and not another one

So far, enjoying a lot the new update!
That's a bug, it's supposed to skip the scene, since that spot doesn't have a character assigned yet (besides the generic NPC as a placeholder). Thanks for reporting! I'll fix it by the next hotfix in a few days!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So far I've got it as
Amy = May
Hannah = Hinata
Esther = Esdeath
Sheila = Shampoo

The rest I'm not sure about but Victoria gives me Danganronpa vibes, I haven't watched it but Sophia resembles Gold Saw from Black Rock Shooter.

If you ask me I think Medusa Gorgon, Himiko Toga, and Haruko Haruhara would make for some fun references and be pretty easy to keep as a parody character when it comes to plausible deniability.

Medusa would mentally fuck with you and maybe drive you mad.

Himiko would probably bad end you with a sucking spree.

Haruko would probably good-bad-end you by stealing you and making you her sex slave back outside of Misantria.
Not all characters are "Starring guests", some of them are made from scratch, or heavily modifying an existing model

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll keep them in mind!

Kiara is also a starring guest btw

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Kiara is also a starring guest btw

I had thought that was the case but couldn't remember why she looked familiar for the life of me, and holy crap when I searched I got the blast from the past that was Eiken, I must have gotten hit in the head somewhere to forget that one.

I assume the list of original characters are Sophia, Mary, Victoria, Aisha, Isabel, and Cassandra.

Last edited:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
There's no way the runaway's trust Cassandra that much do they? just started playing and just the fingerprint scanner part already sounds like a red flag lmao.

opponent12

Jun 16, 2018
Is all the new content on the slave path? I beat Cassandra, there seemed to be no difference from the last update.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes