HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm playing runaway path on Android, but I think I found a bug; after beating Aisha (not sure if that was her name, is the first boss) I got to the runaway base and I was told that's the end of the current content, I wanted to repeat combat scenes with Cassandra and Aisha but:
. Cassandra was missing since I got back to the base, I tried to skip a week but that didn't help at all (I tried it for the next problem too, without any results)
. When I'm inside the warehouse to go check on Aisha, I'm drained of my mana ALL THE TIME, I mean, despite not trying to recover mana at all by any means, the screen's pink flash and the two lines of MC's dialogue trigger over and over again, making it impossible to even get out of the warehouse (if you keep on tapping the screen as quick as if there was no tomorrow, you can move one tile before that little scene triggers again, but even like that it wouldn't allow me to leave the warehouse, only way is closing the game and reloading a previous save)

Particularly the second one, Is a known bug, or did I mess something in the game? Also, Is it possible to repeat battles with Cassandra and Aisha? Perhaps I could have checked on these things on the Windows version, but when I tried to run it in JoiPlay, it wouldn't start for some F8 error IIRC.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
it would be real neat to see Koucho Shinobu in this, kinda wish I´d see her more often with femdom/futadom games

you name her Hinata and then you can encounter her in the field outside school during noon or afternoon when you decide which type of training I believe you had to choose special training or it was something along the lines of shinobi training.
Shinobu would be a interesting one.

Tacopenguin

May 10, 2022
So firstly.. this is a great game!

I think I'm playing incorrectly or something might be wrong though..

Playing on android 0.4.4, turning into a cat drains my mana not just my food so I'm out of money and can't buy more mana to turn into a cat to get out of the hideout.

Apologies if this has already been brought up or there is something I'm very simply missing..

Thanks in advance!

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

Playing on android 0.4.4, turning into a cat drains my mana not just my food so I'm out of money and can't buy more mana to turn into a cat to get out of the hideout.

Apologies if this has already been brought up or there is something I'm very simply missing..

Thanks in advance!
It's meant to be like this, mana represents your thirst meter, which consumes when you're in cat form. You can be a cat as long as you're not thirsty, and you can be one for much longer than any other runaway, thus the big deal with you.
The feature is built like this so you can't sneak past women being a cat all the time, you have to turn back to human whenever you have the chance.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021

Thanks in advance!
Yeah as others said this is supposed to happen so you can’t just stay in cat form and sneak you can get more money by sneaking behind women in the town as a cat I know if you go hungry Cassandra will feed you with her waste don’t know if that fills mana at all maybe by sleeping in the beds

Reactions: World enjoyer

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah as others said this is supposed to happen so you can’t just stay in cat form and sneak you can get more money by sneaking behind women in the town as a cat I know if you go hungry Cassandra will feed you with her waste don’t know if that fills mana at all maybe by sleeping in the beds
Yeah, I'm 90% sure sleeping refills mana. But each period you skip consumes 4 hunger points, I mean, skipping a full day eats away 16 points.

Reactions: World enjoyer

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
so i played like 22 day in game , i didn't click on cat , i chosed to be a slave , did all the chairs in class the fight between 2 girls , clicked on every girl too , the scenes only keep repeating now am i missing something

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
so i played like 22 day in game , i didn't click on cat , i chosed to be a slave , did all the chairs in class the fight between 2 girls , clicked on every girl too , the scenes only keep repeating now am i missing something
There is also a runaway route with 2 fights and some story. And if you want to see scat and piss content you can starve to 0 and be installed in a toilet on slave route.

Reactions: skiptski

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
Nothing more with futa (yet). The next release will be an overhaul of the game so far, with a journal to make it easier to know what to do, and merging both current paths so you don't have to load different saves in order to see all content.

Thanks for playing!
this is really cool , can't wait for this

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
When the next update? I wanna see more farts like the finisher of hinata
It will take me all of August to make a proper update, most probably I'll release an update in early September.
If you are curious, you can keep track of the progress on my Patreon page, I post a status report every week, and most of them are public.

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
I'm stuck and need help. I'm at the part of the game where Cassandra has left me in the school, and I'm suppose to clean up her bloody mess, after she beats a student. Where do I find the supplies to clean up the blood? And what am I suppose to do afterwards? thank you.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I'm stuck and need help. I'm at the part of the game where Cassandra has left me in the school, and I'm suppose to clean up her bloody mess, after she beats a student. Where do I find the supplies to clean up the blood? And what am I suppose to do afterwards? thank you.
Hmm if memory serves me right you find the clean up supplies in the kitchen have to talk to one of the guys walking around there.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes