Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Keep the variety going for the love of god.
As I said, I like variety, as long as it stays on the femdom spectrum ;).

If this keeps going I might actually have to touch grass and try to talk to a real woman.
I'll do my best trying to keep you away from them. All they want is your cum! Ah, wait... That only happens in Misantria :(...

Eldrad Ulthran

Jun 15, 2018
On a more serious note, he better stay away from the next update, since there will be a pretty hardcore and traumatizing futa scene (skipable, of course).
I usually try to get through the content for a kind of RP value but if even the dev is saying hardcore traumatizing futa I may have to skip that part

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I usually try to get through the content for a kind of RP value but if even the dev is saying hardcore traumatizing futa I may have to skip that part
Totally understandable. Only a chosen few are able to play the game without skipping anything.
But worry not, friend! Even if you skip all skippable content, you won't miss anything from the main storyline.

Jun 30, 2022
Links updated on the OP for Hotfix 2 (sorry, game compressors!)
I guess you cant become Alisha's slave in this update either.... Either way I definitely enjoyed the extra slave path content. I'm looking forward to more Alisha content as well in the future.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Help me guys! how can i get these two scenes?
The game is pretty straightforward, and you can always check the Journal for what to do next. Doing this, you should easily get all the scenes.

To trigger that scene you have to go to the school yard after being introduced to the class and interact with the girl sleeping on the bench on the right (you can actually see where she is in the screenshot).

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
The game is pretty straightforward, and you can always check the Journal for what to do next. Doing this, you should easily get all the scenes.

To trigger that scene you have to go to the school yard after being introduced to the class and interact with the girl sleeping on the bench on the right (you can actually see where she is in the screenshot).
Ohh, ok thx a lot.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Stuck at "Now loading" in android help
Make sure you've downloaded the last version:

The "Now loading" happened because the apk was too big (+800MB). I've used the images from the compressed version and compiled the apk. Now it's only 240MB.

Let me know if that solved the problem.

Reactions: iliketopramen
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes