Jun 30, 2022
Make sure you've downloaded the last version:

The "Now loading" happened because the apk was too big (+800MB). I've used the images from the compressed version and compiled the apk. Now it's only 240MB.

Let me know if that solved the problem.
So is it actually possible to become Alisha's slave on the runaway path for this update? I ended up loading an old save and wasn't sure. But I did notice there weren't any journal objectives.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So is it actually possible to become Alisha's slave on the runaway path for this update? I ended up loading an old save and wasn't sure. But I did notice there weren't any journal objectives.
This has been an overhaul update, instead of the two paths, now there's only the main plot and some secondary quests.
So my best advice is to not use an old save. If you don't want to start over again, you can either use the attached save in the OP, or wait until I finish rebuilding the scene selection.

Answering your question, no, you can't become Aisha's slave yet. You can see all the changes in the changelog of the OP.

Reactions: Mookshanker129
Jun 30, 2022
This has been an overhaul update, instead of the two paths, now there's only the main plot and some secondary quests.
So my best advice is to not use an old save. If you don't want to start over again, you can either use the attached save in the OP, or wait until I finish rebuilding the scene selection.

Answering your question, no, you can't become Aisha's slave yet. You can see all the changes in the changelog of the OP.
Okay, that's cool. Thank you for the info.

iliketopramen

Sep 18, 2022

The "Now loading" happened because the apk was too big (+800MB). I've used the images from the compressed version and compiled the apk. Now it's only 240MB.

Thank You

Abzn

Sep 20, 2022

So is do we need to change the it to. Apk

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
The new content is good, though it has me a bit paranoid, I can't tell if Yuna or Eloise are guest characters, Starfire was pretty obvious.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
When I want to play the game, there's a script error appears, why?
Does it happen with Windows or Android?
Could you show me what the error says? Nobody reported this error so far. It could be something wrong with your PC/Device.

borndeformed88

Feb 18, 2019
Ariestra In the the latest version (0.5.5 H2) when fighting Aisha, I cannot unlock all scenes it seems.

Also, you can't break out of Aisha trampling you if you piss her off because the meter won't move.

Reactions: p0m

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Ariestra In the the latest version (0.5.5 H2) when fighting Aisha, I cannot unlock all scenes it seems.

Also, you can't break out of Aisha trampling you if you piss her off because the meter won't move.
Which scenes you can't unlock?

And that meter works as intended. If she catches you masturbating it's game over :p

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to drop in to say that Kiara is my absolute favorite character in the game.
I hope to see a lot more content for her in the future!

Honorable mention to Isabel, she's great too.

mahemu

Jan 21, 2021
I've only recently played this game and I love the charming characters like Cassandra and Hannah!
Hannah in particular is my favourite, thanks for a great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Ariestra I think I found a bug. When I changed the seat to Claire, and then starved and got the toilet sequence, after I came back Claire's chair sequence was ending after getting the second injection and didn't count on the journal. I had to use previous save to get her whole scene.
One question: If we leave school can we go back to it later or not?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes