Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Also tried the windows version now and for some reason I cant save at all.
Make sure you have writing permissions in the folder where the game is. Also, an antivirus could be detecting the creation of a save file as a false positive. As far as I remember, the only place where saving is disabled is before taking the morning class at school. I wish I could help you more with that, but I'm afraid it's a problem from your side.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for reporting that graphical glitch. I'll fix it right away!

As for the splash screen, using a stopwatch when I run the game, it takes 12 seconds to reach the title screen (6 seconds for each screen). I know time is very valuable, but considering that the game is free, has no ads, and I'm just asking for support, I don't think that it's an excessive amount. I've seen longer ads on YouTube ;).

Remember that there is a built-in speed hack, you can just press 9 when you run the game and it will take 2 seconds instead, then you can press 1 to use the normal speed again. It is explained when you start a new game.

In any case, I do listen to the player's feedback, so I'll consider decreasing the time if needed.

Please let me know if you find any more bugs, glitches, or weird behavior in the game!
I used a stop watch too. it took me 33 seconds. I'll try it pressing 9, but this title screen fade is ridiculous

Reactions: Churro9k

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Updated OP with Hotfix 2.

I used a stop watch too. it took me 33 seconds. I'll try it pressing 9, but this title screen fade is ridiculous
I've shortened it a little, but I guess I'll need more feedback from other players on that matter... I'm using an RTX3090, but this game shouldn't be too demanding with the graphics requirements. It's weird that it takes you so long.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Updated OP with Hotfix 2.

I've shortened it a little, but I guess I'll need more feedback from other players on that matter... I'm using an RTX3090, but this game shouldn't be too demanding with the graphics requirements. It's weird that it takes you so long.
I have a high performance PC, I suspect that is the problem. It's probably refreshing faster and that's what drags out the loading screen:

1666359516901.png

Reactions: nanimokawaranai

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I have a high performance PC, I suspect that is the problem. It's probably refreshing faster and that's what drags out the loading screen:

View attachment 2114621
Stopwatch says 15 seconds from start of the program to the main menu. I wouldn't blame the high performance PC, as I'm on approximately same level (older windows though)

specs.jpg
The only difference I've noticed in speed is when I switched the game position. 15 seconds on SSD, 15 on NVME, 19 on high capacity archive HDD, 25 secs on usb flashdrive (2.0). Or when I turned the DSR in Nvidia's control center settings to scale to every single last one of the supported ones. then the game started chugging and suffering from input lag too.

Are you suffering from slight input lag ?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Stopwatch says 15 seconds from start of the program to the main menu. I wouldn't blame the high performance PC, as I'm on approximately same level (older windows though)

View attachment 2114665
The only difference I've noticed in speed is when I switched the game position. 15 seconds on SSD, 15 on NVME, 19 on high capacity archive HDD, 25 secs on usb flashdrive (2.0). Or when I turned the DSR in Nvidia's control center settings to scale to every single last one of the supported ones. then the game started chugging and suffering from input lag too.

Are you suffering from slight input lag ?
it might be because I keep my games on an external drive, that might be it. let me try moving it to the desktop and see if that changes things

edit: far, far better. I need to replace my external HD it seems <_< that's going to be fun, I have over 2 TB on it to transfer....

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
it might be because I keep my games on an external drive, that might be it. let me try moving it to the desktop and see if that changes things

edit: far, far better. I need to replace my external HD it seems <_< that's going to be fun, I have over 2 TB on it to transfer....
If I may be so bold as to suggest USB-C equipped external SSD? Aurora R11 has only USBs, otherwise i would recommend thunderbolt, or Lan drive but lan drives are not that easy to configure if you need to move it around.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
A few small bugs I encountered in H1. No idea if they have been fixed already, since the change log does not list what has been fixed in H2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When meeting Esther the first time the picture is off during the scene, as if there are two pictures displayed at the same time. I'm not sure what the idea here is and if this is intended.

Two bugs for the price of one:
Misantria2.png
1) If I start the placeholder scene here Amy jumps on the table. It seems like she should be jumping on the chair instead
2) If I do the placeholder scene the two girls on the right - the ones playing chess - vanish and I don't get a chance to speak with them. If I speak with them first I can still do the Amy scene after, but if I go to Amy first they disappear and the related quest objective remains incomplete (though the scene with the soda can on the floor and the girl peeing on the main character still triggers correctly)

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
A few small bugs I encountered in H1. No idea if they have been fixed already, since the change log does not list what has been fixed in H2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When meeting Esther the first time the picture is off during the scene, as if there are two pictures displayed at the same time. I'm not sure what the idea here is and if this is intended.

Two bugs for the price of one:
View attachment 2114800
1) If I start the placeholder scene here Amy jumps on the table. It seems like she should be jumping on the chair instead
2) If I do the placeholder scene the two girls on the right - the ones playing chess - vanish and I don't get a chance to speak with them. If I speak with them first I can still do the Amy scene after, but if I go to Amy first they disappear and the related quest objective remains incomplete (though the scene with the soda can on the floor and the girl peeing on the main character still triggers correctly)
Thanks for reporting!

The Esther scene is intended to be displayed like this. Maybe in a screenshot looks funny, but in-game, that image has (or should have) an horizontal motion. That "double image" effect is like an afterimage.

As for the rest of the issues, this patch should fix them.

I also noticed that Cassandra's starved scene gets stuck at the most important point, this is also corrected in this patch.

Just extract that and copy the data folder into your www directory, replacing all existing files.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
The only thing the patch fixes is that Amy no longer jumps on the table.

1) The Esther scene still looks terrible. Yes, there is movement, but that just makes things worse - it makes it look like there are two guys giving blowjobs at the same time. At least that's how it seems to me.
2) If I talk to Amy first, the girls playing chess disappear - possiblt because the Amy scene advances time to the Afternoon - so I can no longer trigger their scene and complete the third part of the quest

Laelim

Mar 23, 2018
this patch should fix them
It was at this moment he knew he f*cked up...
1666403790399.png
I felt the experience of being stuck in a room when you can't open the door. I think this is the new secret ending of the game, he stuck in the room forever.
P.S: How to fix it?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes