camper674

Jan 30, 2018
How did that happen? Starting a new game?
Error is in the coding of isabel fight scene.
If you get defeated by loss of HP (be it cheating or simply attacking until you die) the cock stomping scene plays as usual, but upon the end it repeats the movement of isabel moving towards the slapped hero on the ground (two times to the left) but the map changed and instead of isabel it is the wheelchair that moves. The cock stomping replays again and the transition happens again, with wheelchair in the wrong spot. This does not happen on other tested routes, it specifically happens if you chose the fight and lose it via HP=0 .
I did not apply your patch, so this error is present on H1. Speed of the game has no effect on this bug, it appears fetishes have no effect on this bug (but I refuse to go all the permutations, simply "all enabled" or "no enabled")

(Edited because I cannot count to two, and wrote three times to the left. FML)

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Error is in the coding of isabel fight scene.
If you get defeated by loss of HP (be it cheating or simply attacking until you die) the cock stomping scene plays as usual, but upon the end it repeats the movement of isabel moving towards the slapped hero on the ground (two times to the left) but the map changed and instead of isabel it is the wheelchair that moves. The cock stomping replays again and the transition happens again, with wheelchair in the wrong spot. This does not happen on other tested routes, it specifically happens if you chose the fight and lose it via HP=0 .
I did not apply your patch, so this error is present on H1. Speed of the game has no effect on this bug, it appears fetishes have no effect on this bug (but I refuse to go all the permutations, simply "all enabled" or "no enabled")

(Edited because I cannot count to two, and wrote three times to the left. FML)
Thanks again for the detailed report. I've updated the links with the Hotfix 3. This should now be fixed.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Just play the game normally and read the text. Eventually - after 1 or 2 days - the MC will talk about getting out of there and about using something to keep the door to his cell from locking. After that you need to find something - in my case I had to wait until the next day - and use it on the door during the day, allowing you to get out of the cell at night. From there it should be obvious.

HexMagic

Jan 11, 2019
on second floor in teachers office is a trach can, search it every day to find bubblegum, stick it to cell door and at night go outside to the front gate, if no one comes for you, try again next night time
Thanks! Ive played this game prolly an old update and everything changed so i was confused

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Does it matter if the H is uppercase?
If i'm reading the code correctly, it requires it to be uppercase H so "Hinata" but I never really checked if Rpgmaker MV is case sensitive.

How can you change names on Android
You should be able to rename character once you meet them for the first time. The game is supposed to ask you "Do you want to rename this character?"

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
Guys, when i return the school after escape esther or the teacher takes me and esther punish me then send me to the cage again. When morning comes game get bugged, girls not coming and chairs moving aside. Any possible way to fix this. If there is no more scenes after this there is no need tho.

As you can see the empty chair is movin aside(sometimes doors moves to):

resim_2022-12-05_041722342.png resim_2022-12-05_042426529.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Guys, when i return the school after escape esther or the teacher takes me and esther punish me then send me to the cage again. When morning comes game get bugged, girls not coming and chairs moving aside. Any possible way to fix this. If there is no more scenes after this there is no need tho.

As you can see the empty chair is movin aside(sometimes doors moves to):

View attachment 2213997 View attachment 2214004
I can't replicate your bug. Would you mind sending me your save, so I can debug it?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Ariestra, Thank you for creating this masterpiece! As I am eagerly awaiting next update! I would ask about estimations but, I'll just hint for it instead, do as you please :)

I noticed a locked post on patreon. Is it out, but us peasants/plebs have to wait bit longer? :p all good, then it's coming soon? Or alpha version is for patreons? Ah well, I'm hoping soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Ariestra, Thank you for creating this masterpiece! As I am eagerly awaiting next update! I would ask about estimations but, I'll just hint for it instead, do as you please :)

I noticed a locked post on patreon. Is it out, but us peasants/plebs have to wait bit longer? :p all good, then it's coming soon? Or alpha version is for patreons? Ah well, I'm hoping soon.
Thank YOU for considering my game a "Masterpiece", it's the best compliment you could give to an indie dev.

My last post on Patreon is locked because it's an Alpha version (aka Test version), which is not public for two reasons:
- I consider the amount of new content too short and untested to be an enjoyable update for the player. I think that posting it publicly would damage the image of the game.
- To be transparent about the current progress to those who are crazy enough to financially support this project, and also to have some feedback from them.

I am committed to posting an updated version of the game once a month, but I work alone, and I also have a (quite busy) life, and some months I have to post Alpha versions instead of stable ones. It's either that or do "Delays", which I personally dislike.

Again, thanks for your kind words and interest in the game. I'll do my best to finish this update before 2023.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes