anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
You need to purposely continue being her training partner with the farts toggled on, instead of fainting pick the option that literally says Game Over.
Do I have to reach zero hp with that. I tried the training and endured until I had no HP but it didn't do anything. I don't know I'll keep trying. Also do I need other tags on or only fart? Currently am only using fart since I don't like scat or the other tags so am just wondering. Edit: nvm you just have to rename her to Hinata

Last edited:

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
There is a gallery but it doesn't work?
Why?
Now if you want to see all the scenes you have to play and replay and replay the play...
I personally not fond of such games.
You have a lot of great content but you have to grind like a psycho for several hours\tens of hours.

Why can't the game be developed equally with content and gallery? (Yes I don't want to grind the game, but think it is great)

Edit: :censored:
I disassembled the game and saw the code for the gallery.
There were no code to look at the scenes or sprites INITIALLY. (I tried to see sprites but gallery bugged out)

Now I double checked everything and saw the code to look at sprites and gallery works... :unsure:
I am confused why didn't it work the first time (I probably activated the correct switches and it began to work).
Sorry for dissing the game.

The game is good, but I was very frustrated with the gallery.

Last edited:

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
That was an option removed long ago. Now the paths are merged to make the story more linear and less branched.

Links updated in the OP btw!
bugs: 1. scat turned off. losing to cass mom enables it...
2. clicking worship boobs shows 2nd boss instead of any other enemy(re tried first boss after losing to 2nd, also can't heal while inside labs so you probably always lose )
3. same with trying to takes shoes off, showed once first boss then second one.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
bugs: 1. scat turned off. losing to cass mom enables it...
2. clicking worship boobs shows 2nd boss instead of any other enemy(re tried first boss after losing to 2nd, also can't heal while inside labs so you probably always lose )
3. same with trying to takes shoes off, showed once first boss then second one.
#1 should be fixed already. You can download again or apply this patch replacing this file attached in the www/data folder.

I'll check the other two when I got access to my computer in a few hours.

Thanks for reporting!

nicomantis96

Mar 14, 2020
Yessssss!
I've been waiting a long time for this update.
Now that it's here, it's time to download it and enjoy it :love:

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
- Fight Victoria, win in both phases -> "thanks for playing" message
- Fight, lose in either phase -> Short scene, get rescued by Cass, with no change to the story. Seems you can go back to the lab, but it changes nothing and just lets you fight the same boss again.
Is there any more content I'm missing in this update or is that it?
I saw a "Victorias Curiosity increased" (1/10) counter pop up at some point, so I figured there would be more to it.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes