Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
oh alright, have missed that, thank you. Btw there is no way to import saves right? Since even with the option to choose where to start my lvl is 1 and will have to grind levels for the upcoming fight, at least from what ive seen see it doesnt take long to lvl up, but to it would be time consuming to grind up lvls every time a new patch releases to fight the new enemies
If you go to the checkpoint selection and interact with the phone, you can select "Something else", if you type "10levels" without quotes, you'll be granted 10 levels. I hope it helps!

Reactions: Slayer2007

Goku88

Aug 1, 2020
Not sure if my game is bugged but everytime I enter the practice area in the lab confronting cass's mom and initiating the battle with the blue girl when she grabs me it will not let me escape. What am I doing wrong? I am tapping the directionals back and forth but the bar doesnt go up. Would appreciate the help.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure if my game is bugged but everytime I enter the practice area in the lab confronting cass's mom and initiating the battle with the blue girl when she grabs me it will not let me escape. What am I doing wrong? I am tapping the directionals back and forth but the bar doesnt go up. Would appreciate the help.
It seems like there is something causing big frame drops, the foot mist in that fight slowed the game way down for me to the point where the input was not getting read half the time and I had to input much faster for it to get through. There is also a bug causing the game to stutter when you toggle gameplay speeds in excess of 1.

Aisha's legs and Sophia's ass persisted on screen after the render was over and gameplay resumed so my thoughts are that something is amiss in the programming that isn't throwing exceptions but stressing the engine instead.

Edit: Save files also seem to have overlapping text on certain slots, not sure if that could be relevant to the performance issues.

Last edited:

Goku88

Aug 1, 2020
I'm glad that you pointed the frame rate issue out because I thought it was just me. I noticed it definite during the Aisha battle during a specific H scene. Also somewhat during some battles with girls in the city. Cant really remove shoes because of it either. I do recall also that the game before the 6.5 update was virtually lag free. It's definitely there during foot mist scene but also I realized bumping the speed to maybe anything over 5 would help but still could not break free so not sure what else to do. Guess the next update may fix some of the frame rate issues hopefully.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Thats just the bj scene theres another one right?
The only other FoM scene I've seen so far is the "Lunch Lady" using her mutilated "cocksleave" boy, but I haven't seen all the content after the MC's escape from the school, so there might be more, I suppose.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
There seem to be a lot of scenes I can't get. I can't get the futa headmaster to do anything, the quiz on friday is bugged and there's no one in the classroom during it and Hanna doesn't have a game over. I'm also not sure if it's supposed to be that way that the school characters only have an introduction and then a chair scene without any others.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
There seem to be a lot of scenes I can't get. I can't get the futa headmaster to do anything, the quiz on friday is bugged and there's no one in the classroom during it and Hanna doesn't have a game over. I'm also not sure if it's supposed to be that way that the school characters only have an introduction and then a chair scene without any others.
No, it's not supposed to be that way. In order to get the principal futa scene, go to her office on the upper floor during DAYTIME. In order to get additional scenes with other girls at school, interact with them in the cafeteria, school yard or hallways (again, during DAYTIME)

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
No, it's not supposed to be that way. In order to get the principal futa scene, go to her office on the upper floor during DAYTIME. In order to get additional scenes with other girls at school, interact with them in the cafeteria, school yard or hallways (again, during DAYTIME)
What counts as daytime? Morning? Afternoon? I can talk to them in the cafeteria, but it's only a short one box conversation. Same with the principal. She just tells me I'll be in trouble if I do something.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What counts as daytime? Morning? Afternoon?
Morning and afternoon.

I can talk to them in the cafeteria, but it's only a short one box conversation.
At different times, there are different events at different places. Make sure to check the cafeteria, the school yard and the hallways during each time slot. If you find no story advancing events, advance time and try again during the next time slot.

Same with the principal. She just tells me I'll be in trouble if I do something.
You should normally get this only after the BJ event (which is the only event with the principal currently available iirc) .

Oct 11, 2018
How do you get the futa to fuck the mc?
You can get the other scene with her after you escape the school.

In order to do this, you have to return to the school after your escape during the morning or afternoon (on a school day). You will either be caught by the principal (morning) or teacher (afternoon) and taken to the office to receive your punishment.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Kuja48

Sep 8, 2019
I love the *plans* of the final boss, is there any plans in future updates where you can literally get a bad ending where the villains plan succeeds?

herlilboi

Nov 30, 2022
Ariestra, dude, you are making a masterpiece. I'm no scat fan whatsoever and I love the fact that players are allowed to skip the stuff they are not in favor of. What I enjoy in your game is the opportunity to escape and/or be caught. Well, that is an awesome femdom game idea. The latest release with Victoria, omg, what a twist; a smart milf toying with you and she seems to be enjoying that. Yes, gimme gimme gimme. Please, give us more scenes like that. The same thing about Aisha - just brilliant. I'm myself a big fan of nylon and milf stuff, this is why Eliza was my favorite character in ToT. But I lost my interest in that game because it doesn't look like her character is going to develop. Ariestra, keep on doing your perfect job and amuse us with more awesome scenes and ideas. Someday, when I'm rich, I'm going to support you.

OnaraRpgGamer

Feb 3, 2020
How to get the scene with hinata when she does the eight trigram 64 farts?
Also are their any new facesitting/fart/scat scenes since the 0.5.6 version?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes