Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Every Time i launch the, appear this error(try playing this game using emulator for rpg maker on android). Using emulator for play game like this a lot easier
I compile an apk specifically for android users. I recommend you to download the apk instead of using the emulator.

Gotta ask, is there a walkthrough or guide available for the new update? wanna start from scratch
With the in-game journal you shouldn't need a guide ;)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EpicSans

Oct 11, 2018
I compile an apk specifically for android users. I recommend you to download the apk instead of using the emulator.

With the in-game journal you shouldn't need a guide ;)
Okay, i using emulator because i want later transfer save file from android on PC

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
How do u get victoria purple like in the preview pic, is it a certain unlockable scene or do u have to do a certain attack. Or is it unimplemented? Just curious.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
How do u get victoria purple like in the preview pic, is it a certain unlockable scene or do u have to do a certain attack. Or is it unimplemented? Just curious.
It's not an implemented scene in the game for Victoria... but a certain character IS getting something like that...

rkgoh666

Formerly 'redok666'
Jul 1, 2018
In the Android version, a loop occurs after Sophie demands to lick her boots in the cafeteria, causing 2 scenes to overlap at the same time.

Kuja48

Sep 8, 2019
Any chance we are gonna see a bad end where your shrunk and trapped inside a girl soon? o.o

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Any chance we are gonna see a bad end where your shrunk and trapped inside a girl soon? o.o
That might happen during Victoria's bad ending content! Currently, Ariestra is working on Aisha Bad ending Content and working on the new teacher!! it's going to be a bigger content update

Reactions: Beatos21
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes