Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
How to get the scene with hinata when she does the eight trigram 64 farts?
Also are their any new facesitting/fart/scat scenes since the 0.5.6 version?
Yes, there are tons of facesitting/fart/scat scenes since 0.5.6. And as Thecatbred suggests, that scene is unlocked if you give Hannah a certain name (As I see in your post, you already know which one :p).

Reactions: Thecatbred

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I love the *plans* of the final boss, is there any plans in future updates where you can literally get a bad ending where the villains plan succeeds?
I plan to give several "bad" games over scenes, and a good one, once the game is finished. I'm currently working on the first game over scene (Aisha's).

Kuja48

Sep 8, 2019
I plan to give several "bad" games over scenes, and a good one, once the game is finished. I'm currently working on the first game over scene (Aisha's).
Thats awesome, just imagining our hero *trapped* forever, fated to be stuck inside of a girl would be... -///- the best way to go.

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Are you planning on adding more secret interactions if you know the name of the character like hinata?

Chinchungchu

Jul 15, 2021
Big Fan of the game and loved the latest content. Can u let us know the approximate date for the next update? Cant wait.

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
i can not play the game from my save files and they all gonne because an error appears... my last play was on V4.4

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
i can not play the game from my save files and they all gonne because an error appears... my last play was on V4.4
That's because I changed many things since then, and some of them were from the core of the game engine. You can easily catch up anyway through the scene selection area when you start a new game.

vgiavo

Sep 11, 2021
Vore since is last boss only?
It's not vore player…She ought to eat shrink player.

I want the end that the players can eat for girls.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
BUG REPORT
i found a bug where you get black screen after cleaning sophie boots try save file 9 and file 10 is result
Thanks for reporting!

Exporting this file to the www/data folder and replacing the existing one should fix the issue.

Reactions: sina157

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I've completed it. Magnificent and has a big potential to become even better if you'll use all the girls. Cassandra and Sheila are my favorites, I would like to see more scenes with them

EpicSans

Oct 11, 2018
Every Time i launch the, appear this error(try playing this game using emulator for rpg maker on android). Using emulator for play game like this a lot easier

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes