Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Is all the new content on the slave path? I beat Cassandra, there seemed to be no difference from the last update.
Yes, the new content happens on day 1 of Slave Path, if you use a save after day 1, you could skip it.
For non-new players, it's advised to use the checkpoint map or start a new game.

I forgot to put that on the change log, I've already updated the OP.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
I am stuck in the first part well not exactly stuck I can't quite figure out what to do. I'm on the part where you get locked inside the classroom and have to sit on the chairs and explore. I did get the scene with cassandra and esther and and with sophia where she is sleeping on the bench. Can anyone help me out thanks in advance

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Are the chair scenes gonna repeat always or will you add new ones later?
There's only one chair scene for each girl, the after the first time, the dialogue might be a bit different, but that's it. I will add 3 more girls before moving to the next map.

Is there any new aisha content?
Not in this update, sorry! You can see the change log in the OP.

Someone know all the true names of the characters to unlock all the hidden scenes?
Currently, the only hidden scene/Easter egg is from Hannah, but there will be more.

I am stuck in the first part well not exactly stuck I can't quite figure out what to do. I'm on the part where you get locked inside the classroom and have to sit on the chairs and explore. I did get the scene with cassandra and esther and and with sophia where she is sleeping on the bench. Can anyone help me out thanks in advance
I advise you not to use an old save, since this update has retroactive content. If you don't want to start from the beginning, you can use the checkpoint selection map and interact with the NPC with the "!" mark to skip to the new content.

Hi. Is there any medium or small sized tits mistress in the game?
The smallest tits in the game right now are Sophia's (the goth girl on the bench from the thumbnail images of the OP)

Last edited:

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
I advise you not to use an old save, since this update has retroactive content. If you don't want to start from the beginning, you can use the checkpoint selection map and interact with the NPC with the "!" mark to skip to the new content.
I actually did that used the checkpoint to start from slave path day 1 where you get handed to cassandra and her mother. Either there's a bug of I'm not able to find what to do next. Should I just go to the next checkpoint in the slave path? if so then will I miss any story content

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I actually did that used the checkpoint to start from slave path day 1 where you get handed to cassandra and her mother. Either there's a bug of I'm not able to find what to do next. Should I just go to the next checkpoint in the slave path? if so then will I miss any story content
Hmmm that's probably a bug. I'll fix that on the upcoming hotfix. If you start from the checkpoint with the "!" mark, you'll start after being Cassandra's chair on the first day, if you've already seen that, you won't miss any content.

Sorry about that!

• Red Heart
Reactions: onepoopyboi

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
If you start the slave path on day 1 the new content will happen, this includes 3 new characters, you meet 2 of them at the yard, and one is upstairs. There is also new scenes when you starve. I think cassandra has a new scene too, if you walk up to her in the hallway after class, she might ask you to lay down for her, If you have found the new content, the game will go into a loop. So its basically repeating over and over again. The game doesn't tell you when you're out of content. There is no new content before meeting sophia or the futa upstairs. Unless you count the new toilet slavery scenes. So you can just skip to there without missing anything new.

Hope I helped you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: onepoopyboi

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
If you start the slave path on day 1 the new content will happen, this includes 3 new characters, you meet 2 of them at the yard, and one is upstairs. There is also new scenes when you starve. I think cassandra has a new scene too, if you walk up to her in the hallway after class, she might ask you to lay down for her, If you have found the new content, the game will go into a loop. So its basically repeating over and over again. The game doesn't tell you when you're out of content. There is no new content before meeting sophia or the futa upstairs. Unless you count the new toilet slavery scenes. So you can just skip to there without missing anything new.

Hope I helped you!
I see thanks man for help

Hmmm that's probably a bug. I'll fix that on the upcoming hotfix. If you start from the checkpoint with the "!" mark, you'll start after being Cassandra's chair on the first day, if you've already seen that, you won't miss any content.

Sorry about that!
Alright man thanks for the quick reply

Last edited:

troller321321

Sep 1, 2020
When you run out of hunger in the runaway mode, the toilet slavery scene does not seem to work properly. The animations do not play. Is it just me, or is it a bug? P.S. my filters are all set to on.

Apr 29, 2020
When you run out of hunger in the runaway mode, the toilet slavery scene does not seem to work properly. The animations do not play. Is it just me, or is it a bug? P.S. my filters are all set to on.
The toilet slavery only works when you're in the slave route, otherwise Cassandra would force you to either drink her urine, her feces or both instead to replenish you're hunger back to 100.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I enjoyed the game from what I played so now I’m a patron can’t wait for the next update whenever able to get it done

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
You are right, I changed some stuff to make animations smoother, but I forgot to apply the changes on that scene. Thanks for reporting it, I'll fix it soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: troller321321

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
it would be real neat to see Koucho Shinobu in this, kinda wish I´d see her more often with femdom/futadom games

how could i see 64 farts scenes with hinata?
you name her Hinata and then you can encounter her in the field outside school during noon or afternoon when you decide which type of training I believe you had to choose special training or it was something along the lines of shinobi training.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ignimess
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes