torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.11.2H3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Is the scene depicted in the new thread title art with the MC sat on with head burred in ass a possible scene to encounter in the game or is it just artwork for now?

edit: I found it, it's Rachel's scene in the dream world.

On an unrelated note starting from the final checkpoint in version 0.11.2H3 seems to disable pickpocketing, and being chased by the Misantrian women in the city block outside the school, you can still engage combat with them directly by walking up and interacting though.

Last edited:

hkgo

Jul 10, 2018
Excuse me, do you have plans to create more storylines for ES? I really like this character,thank you very much.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
It's gotta' be said, I'm really looking forward to the bad end where MC is shipped off to the milking factory. Love me some hardcore bad ends in femdom games.

SnoopySmak

Apr 7, 2024
I specifically added an extra option in red captions to prevent this question. The password is randomly generated. Are you playing the last version?
I'm stuck at this point too. I don't seem to be an idiot (probably), I understand perfectly well that you need to find the numbers, this is not a problem, and the question above was rather not about this, but about what sequence to enter them in? If this is entered by the method of "matching" numbers, then this is factorial 8, I will die while I rolling

Valdemarvore

Jun 17, 2019
Absolutely enjoy your game.
If I should say something that would improve it for me.
1. A way to avoid getting your virginity taken.
2. Being shrunk and a lot of vore with internal bodyexploration gameplay like living inside them feeding on their swallowed food etc.
3. Maybe an idea that you need to be inside a woman to move to the next part of the city without getting spotted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
How to escape from Aisha !!! just tell me what password is it
I'm stuck at this point too. I don't seem to be an idiot (probably), I understand perfectly well that you need to find the numbers, this is not a problem, and the question above was rather not about this, but about what sequence to enter them in? If this is entered by the method of "matching" numbers, then this is factorial 8, I will die while I rolling
Thank you for clarifying. I realize some aspects of the game might be quite challenging, especially for casual players. This is a "hardcore femdom" videogame, and the difficulty is part of the experience. Here's the complete answer with all the methods to end Aisha's enslavement. Unfold the SPOILER tab below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this sheds some light and clears all doubts for future players (or current players still stuck!).

Let me know if you find any other problems or issues!

Last edited:

Valdemarvore

Jun 17, 2019
Dear Ariestra
If you are thinking of making some great vore content in your game I would really recommend you to share it on Ekas Portal.
It would be a hit among thousands :)

Regards
Valdemarvore

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes