bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EscapeFromMisantria-0.11.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zacklin

May 27, 2021
EscapeFromMisantria-0.11.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3
Apr 29, 2020
Head canon for Misantria characters being actors is such a treat to experiment sometimes for crossover ideas;
1723573970726.png
1723573983585.png
1723574354954.png
The other two are from Succubus Trick: Grown Up Problems in case anyone asks.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Im guessing if you have an edited attack value the cassandra fight breaks i had boosted my attack value a massive amount and when i defeated her the 2nd time the game just breaks and im stuck in that room forever

Reactions: diegonow

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
i dont think the story progressed in this update
It didn't.

V0.11.3
- Fixed an Android bug that made some quests appear all black.
- On Android, the menu can now be opened only by tapping the Menu button.
- Added extra futa/pegging mini scene of Aisha and Esther while you make the quest to retrieve the tire. This scene is previous to the end of content, so if you're not a recent player, you should load a previous save or use a checkpoint to see it.
- Added another Checkpoint straight to the dream world in the Checkpoint selection room. The previous one will also allow you to skip a few cutscenes, allowing you to go straight to the new scene.
- In the dream world, Jasper can help you to find the exit, if you ask nicely (I mean, why wouldn't you, right?).
- Fixed a bug where Aisha didn't properly take you back to her realm after loading a save in case you chose to be her toilet.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you to go back to the school during your quests to retrieve the warden keys. You can now go back, but you'll be punished if you go back during busy hours, be careful!
- A few little collisions and graphical fixes.
- You should be able to steal and be chased by the citizens again.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Whoops! I didn't expect a mod would update my OP with the latest update in this forum.
I forgot to add the end of current version message on Cassandra's fight. I planned on fixing it after coming back from vacation on Sunday. Sorry about that!

• Red Heart
Reactions: skinnyj69

iwatani

Nov 15, 2019
Hello maybe it got covered before but i'm stuck after cassandra's fight, i get the attack lustful aura but nothing happens and I don't have any new attack !
Any helpers?

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes