sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
so takashi is NTR'ing his dead brother or something?
That would become netori. 2D netori games are incredibly rare. There're some ntr games that have both netorare and netori but the sales of those games are significantly lower than pure netorare games and probably wont ever get a proper translation.

Kanio

Oct 26, 2017
Okay so many blooming complaints and people asking.
SPOILER
So in the first game you wander around looking for clues about your brothers whereabouts and if he might be dead. You find 2 people (assholes) and help them. They end up living in your garage and well the one starts having fun with your brothers wife. (so ntr maybe... coz if the brother is dead... it kinda isnt) you end up roaming about and finding clues more about how messed up the two guys are... but because the story kinda sux. The protagonist doesn't realist its the two assholes. Oh and he never stops the guy(s) from having fun with your brothers wife. I mean how dim can you be. The game is bland and boring but because i have played worse i gave it a go. I honestly cant call this NTR... well not the first one. Because of the likelihood that the brother is dead. All in all i wana see where this goes. Wish i had some skill to help this guy out. Purely coz i love these kinda post apocalyptic sex games. Oh and at the end you get away with the assholes and sister to the camp, which i presume is the second game base. So the first game was a 4/10 purely coz...
1. I couldn't have fun with the wife
2. I couldn't kill the guys
3. The protagonist is dim

And i know my gammar sux but i dont care. I was just tired of dull reviews

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Writing was really weak in the first game. The wife kinda just crumples. Boring game.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Writing was really weak in the first game. The wife kinda just crumples. Boring game.
That was my take on the first game as well. NTR really only works well when there is a character that has a lover being taken away. Hope this one doesn't follow the first in its design since in the first one the woman is not your lover and does not have the impact like how Shadowcore does, or even A Struggle with Sin. Those 2 games do NTR well since its a gradual corruption that may or may not lead to the NTR.
Edit: Actually this developer could go the NTR route the way Shadowcore does easily.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
That would become netori. 2D netori games are incredibly rare. There're some ntr games that have both netorare and netori but the sales of those games are significantly lower than pure netorare games and probably wont ever get a proper translation.
Netori is still a type of NTR. And the developer needs at least some development between the protag and the wife or there is not going to be any impact from her being "stolen".

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I don't want to keep bringing this up because it's about the first game, and not this game, but in the first game, the MC does like, if not love, his sister in law. At least to the point he fantasizes (and dreams) about fucking her. I would consider this "enough" to call it NTR if another guy came in and started fucking her (most other people wouldn't, though).

More spoilers about the characters in the first game. (do I even need spoiler tags at this point? no one else is using them...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Just saw the banner for this game on the patreon page. Apparently it takes place on my birthday. Funny.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I was wondering the same thing.
I was also wondering how to earn skill points for upgrading abilities.
so what need to do after giving the revolver to sergeant?
That's the end of the build. You should have "freeroam" now but only the tutorial sewer map is complete. As for skill points I couldn't find a way to get any. I suppose it's likely that it's just not in the game yet.

correamala

Apr 27, 2018
So is this gonna be like the first one, all NTR? Cause if it is ill have to pass. Not my thing, even if it is popular.

Edit: Is it gonna be Netorare, or Netori? Cause they are 2 very different things. May not like Netorare, but i do like Netori.
what is netori?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hopefully this will have more scenes than the previous one. Or at least more images per scene. Only seeing one image the entire times is boring, lol.