Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I thought he died at the ending of the first one
It's a different couple though they have a similar backstory. Woman's husband disappeared/died, wife is a whore, brother of dead husband likes her but is too wimpy to touch her and thinks she's a good girl. I mean in the intro she's giving head to the sergeant but the PC doesn't realize.

So as far as I can tell there are no H images or anything (you get a this image isn't complete yet message). The systems and a few starting maps are put in place. It also seems like important characters don't have portraits yet like the Captain and some others. It's unknown whether they'll get any or even scenes though it seems like it's set up for them to have some. Enemies level with the character (hate this). Strange to see a Japanese game take the Patreon (mete out little updates) route instead of the DLsite (completed game for sale) route. Not really worth playing it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot
Jan 26, 2018
I'm sure he is being cuckolded again and again when he go out for hunting..

The rough idea of this NTR is kinda repetitive and predictable..

We need MC who can cuck or being cuckolded..
Many options will make the gameplay and story more exciting

Reactions: Pyrrical and sonhot

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
It's a different couple though they have a similar backstory. Woman's husband disappeared/died, wife is a whore, brother of dead husband likes her but is too wimpy to touch her and thinks she's a good girl. I mean in the intro she's giving head to the sergeant but the PC doesn't realize.

So as far as I can tell there are no H images or anything (you get a this image isn't complete yet message). The systems and a few starting maps are put in place. It also seems like important characters don't have portraits yet like the Captain and some others. It's unknown whether they'll get any or even scenes though it seems like it's set up for them to have some. Enemies level with the character (hate this). Strange to see a Japanese game take the Patreon (mete out little updates) route instead of the DLsite (completed game for sale) route. Not really worth playing it yet.
I didnt even realised she was doing this, suspected something but not this, fuck me

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Strange to see a Japanese game take the Patreon (mete out little updates) route instead of the DLsite (completed game for sale) route. Not really worth playing it yet.
He's probably never going to finish the game and Patreon incentivizes this further.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Since these are NTR Games, I'll assume the NTR Ending of the first game is canon. Meaning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Saya (Girl from the first game) will make an appearance? It says it's a continuation (with new MC).

magus448

May 22, 2018
Since these are NTR Games, I'll assume the NTR Ending of the first game is canon. Meaning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Saya (Girl from the first game) will make an appearance? It says it's a continuation (with new MC).
Well that doesn't bode well for this game's protagonist.

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Rather strange that in the prequel my mc didn't die but just ended up in town with his sis in law. So I am confused is this a new mc or same mc? Telling by the bio i would assume that it's just a continuation, meaning the previous mc didn't die, but i could be wrong. Anyways anyone play yet to see if the mc will get any action at all this time? Considering that in the previous game the mc should of found out his sis in law was a thot, you think that he would of changed.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
For the first game, to get that ending, You have to get a specific "score." (NTR Level or something, can't remember).

It should be a new MC. Different names and looks, for sure.

Also, not sure why, but there's a character sprite for Batogore, the main guy who cucks you in SunNTR's other game, Bitch Raider. Apparently he's also in this game?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I would have played this if the MC is the one cucking his brother by fucking his brother's wife but it's still the same bullshit goddammit.
Wife's a whore and the MC is a spineless and dense little fucking wimp. Why do I have to work my ass protecting the whore while she's sucking other peoples dick, lame.
If shes having so much fun elsewhere, she can go elsewhere. "Bye ungrateful bitch, have fun living in the gutter!"