Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Heh.. This sequel game hope doesn't like the first game.. So stupid.. At last you can kill those to bastar* . i dont care about ntr in that game.. But you are strong enough to kill thousands zombie.. But can't kill 2 people? Useless ..it's better if the mc could also rape his sister.
You do realize this is a NTR based game right? Furthermore the DEVs name/brand is called "SunNtr". lol

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
SunNTR's latest patreon update
"EFZC 2 is shelved temporarily and I am focusing on the new game."
Change thread status to WIP or abandoned. OEJ
Like I said earlier. Not a good sign when a dev decides to start another project before finishing their current one.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
NTR with slutty FMC and the MC is clueless, This is perfect!! i enjoy the first game a lot too!! y'know that feeling when see the FMC acting pure infront of the MC but slutty behind. i hope there is a scene where the other guy sexually harass the FMC infront of the MC without him knowing it. so slutty and so lewd. Perfect NTR!!!

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
FYI: The Dev is no longer working on this game. He has switched to a new game, although he did say the new game would also be about NTR. So can probably mark this one as abandoned.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
There is like nothing going on in this first build. no sex at all. And now its currently abandoned, disappointing

Apr 13, 2018
Mrnewb Another game should be coming out soon, announced last month, maybe releasing anytime in the coming weeks.
Soldier returning home to his wife, wife gets around, NTR, you know the drill.

Reactions: Damnd

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Making a part 3 to a game when part 2 never came out... It's like he's turning into Slonique.