The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is this one abandoned? I mean, the development of the game just started and there is already a demo for escape from z city 3.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Doesn't feel completed, will call this one Abandoned because last mention on Patreon was 2020-03-14, but a couple posts later described work on a new game, which later took on the v3 tag.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
its so sad this game could have been so insane sad. My personal opinion is that SunNTR and GhostSM where not the same person and SunNTR and GhostSM had the diffrent roles of artist and Game designer but at some point they parted ways probably when this programm began but since SunNTR wanted to continue making profit and games he switched to 3D since his artist ( maybe GhostSM ? who knows) wasnt available anymore to him and thats why he started Escape from Z city 3 and also abandonded the other medival project he/they were working on

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I actually liked the plot of this game but using vx ace is kinda hard so I understand the dev didn't want to continue it (I really liked that combination of zombies and fallout a LOT, I've never seen that before, and characters design and personalities are just awesome), I think Maker MV is a good choice and platform to work with, but well.... right now Escape From Z City 3 has not catched my attention and the plot is just... well.... meh... (The game keeps freezing and can't even continue the story because is slow as heck..)
Hope he comes back to this version and continue working on it

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I actually liked the plot of this game but using vx ace is kinda hard so I understand the dev didn't want to continue it (I really liked that combination of zombies and fallout a LOT, I've never seen that before, and characters design and personalities are just awesome), I think Maker MV is a good choice and platform to work with, but well.... right now Escape From Z City 3 has not catched my attention and the plot is just... well.... meh... (The game keeps freezing and can't even continue the story because is slow as heck..)
Hope he comes back to this version and continue working on it
Glad you liked it. Still the best ntr zombie apocalypse game for me. Escape from Z City 3 is horrible. The developer just used the name for exposure to benefit his game. Really wished Ghost_SM would come back.

Reactions: Illhoon

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Glad you liked it. Still the best ntr zombie apocalypse game for me. Escape from Z City 3 is horrible. The developer just used the name for exposure to benefit his game. Really wished Ghost_SM would come back.
Oh, so are they two different people? I thought he was the same person with different nickname