2.50 star(s) 8 Votes
May 5, 2021
The only solution I have to the not starting problem is unfortunately needing to use the save provided, I think perhaps they might fix the problem next update, but I'm not too hopeful

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I dont know why the dev even bothers with this game, it has no interest for it like his first Z city game, his 2nd Z city game looked promising but he abandoned it for no damn reason and then outta no where he comes out with this which has nothing to do with NTR or his previous work other than "zombies".

Terrible game to sink so much time into, theres better female survival sex games here, he needs to stick to his namesake SunNTR, no one asked for this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
(If this method doesn't work for you, please download this save file.
ENGLISH:
MEGA )

You can only use the save file provided by the Dev. Download the English save file and once download change the folder to "save", cut or copy and go and open the game folder then Resources and put the save folder.

Note: You cannot start a new game, the dev forgot something.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I dont know why the dev even bothers with this game, it has no interest for it like his first Z city game, his 2nd Z city game looked promising but he abandoned it for no damn reason and then outta no where he comes out with this which has nothing to do with NTR or his previous work other than "zombies".

Terrible game to sink so much time into, theres better female survival sex games here, he needs to stick to his namesake SunNTR, no one asked for this game.
What gets me is he is a very talented artist using these cheap ass 3D models now. I still can't understand the thought process behind abandoning a game and then making a sequel to said game with no gameplay or aesthetic in common. At least name it something else.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
(If this method doesn't work for you, please download this save file.
ENGLISH:
MEGA )

You can only use the save file provided by the Dev. Download the English save file and once download change the folder to "save", cut or copy and go and open the game folder then Resources and put the save folder.

Note: You cannot start a new game, the dev forgot something.
thx for the tip, but didn't work to me. the save still "empty"

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
What gets me is he is a very talented artist using these cheap ass 3D models now. I still can't understand the thought process behind abandoning a game and then making a sequel to said game with no gameplay or aesthetic in common. At least name it something else.
Same reason Ubisoft releases Assassin's Creed games that aren't really about assassin's, MONEY. It will sell better if the franchise already has a following.

jeff kmilo

Sep 26, 2019
I have an error on the home screen of the game, when I try to start a game the game returns me to the home screen, it's like a repetitive cycle, how do I correct this?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes