2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, do you have the same problem as me? The game stops while laoding my save. it annoys me to redo everything, I was at the headmaster in addition :mad:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Same here, not going through this infuriatingly slow game again, especially not that bullshit boss fight in the parking lot.

Jun 21, 2018
this stupid game things I don't have "MSVCR120.dll" in my windows folder, yet it's totally there. Anyone know a fix?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020

Hoah, It's finally done on the last day of this month. I'm sorry for that there is no gallery mode this update. I really didn't get enough time and most of my energy spent on redeveloping the content of version 0.16. Truly hope this tragedy never happen again. That's all.

Version 0.17:
  • Added a new enemy named "Stalker" and its hentai animations;
  • Added a new side story;
  • Added a new NPC, a shepherd dog named "Duke";
  • Added conversations with Wendy, Vilhelm, Lulu, Takeo and Okashima in the shelter;
  • Fixed a bug that the heroine cannot move after the unlock system is shut down ;
Samples:

下载地址/DownloadLinks: 简体中文: ENGLISH:
PS:如何使用之前的游戏存档/How To Use Your Previous SAVE FILE:

Open the “Resources” folder from your previous version, copy the "Save" folder into the “Resources” folder of the current version, then overwrite it.

简体中文:
If this method doesn't work for you, please download this save file.
ENGLISH:

Last edited:

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018

呼啊,总算在这个月最后一天完成了。这次更新没有回想模式,很抱歉实在是没时间去做了,大部分精力消耗在重做0.16版本的内容。真心希望这种操蛋的事情别再来了。就这样。
Hoah, It's finally done on the last day of this month. I'm sorry for that there is no gallery mode this update. I really didn't get enough time and most of my energy spent on redeveloping the content of version 0.16. Truly hope this tragedy never happen again. That's all.
Version 0.17:
  • 添加新敌人"尾行者"以及它的工口动画;
  • 添加一个支线故事;
  • 添加新的NPC,牧羊犬"公爵";
  • 添加避难所中温蒂,维赫勒,露露,武雄,冈岛的对话内容;
  • 修复在开锁画面结束后角色可能会无法移动的bug;
Version 0.17:
  • Added conversations with Wendy, Vilhelm, Lulu, Takeo and Okashima in the shelter;
  • Fixed a bug that the heroine cannot move after the unlock system is shut down ;
Samples:

下载地址/DownloadLinks: 简体中文: MEGA ENGLISH: MEGA
打开上一个游戏版本的"Resources"文件,然后将“Save”文件夹拷贝并覆盖至当前版本的相同目录下即可。
Open the “Resources” folder from your previous version, copy the "Save" folder into the “Resources” folder of the current version, then overwrite it.

如果上面的方法没有作用,可以下载这个存档。
简体中文:
MEGA
ENGLISH:
MEGA

Last edited:

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022

呼啊,总算在这个月最后一天完成了。这次更新没有回想模式,很抱歉实在是没时间去做了,大部分精力消耗在重做0.16版本的内容。真心希望这种操蛋的事情别再来了。就这样。
Version 0.17:
  • 添加新敌人"尾行者"以及它的工口动画;
  • 添加一个支线故事;
  • 添加新的NPC,牧羊犬"公爵";
  • 添加避难所中温蒂,维赫勒,露露,武雄,冈岛的对话内容;
  • 修复在开锁画面结束后角色可能会无法移动的bug;
Version 0.17:
Samples:

打开上一个游戏版本的"Resources"文件,然后将“Save”文件夹拷贝并覆盖至当前版本的相同目录下即可。

如果上面的方法没有作用,可以下载这个存档。
简体中文:
MEGA
ENGLISH:
MEGA

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Old save work not nice XD

(If this method doesn't work for you, please download this save file.
ENGLISH:
MEGA )

Nice joke work not

This version is broken Save system is broken.

Reactions: Yann33
Apr 28, 2018
How do you even enter the game? On boot it says "Press ENTER Button" then I press Enter then I press Game Start then EMPTY and it just reloads the main menu... ?

What the hell is going on here? I see the controls saying "C Confirm" which I'm pressing C too but it also just reloads me back to the main menu... What the actual fuck. If this game is to cause stress it's doing it's job. Fuck this game.

Bigtool

Jan 20, 2019
How do you even enter the game? On boot it says "Press ENTER Button" then I press Enter then I press Game Start then EMPTY and it just reloads the main menu... ?

What the hell is going on here? I see the controls saying "C Confirm" which I'm pressing C too but it also just reloads me back to the main menu... What the actual fuck. If this game is to cause stress it's doing it's job. Fuck this game.
Downloading the save file and putting it in the right map got me in the game after having the same problem

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
Downloading the save file and putting it in the right map got me in the game after having the same problem
Thanks for the tip. Download the English save file, then go to its folder, open Resources make a "save" folder or change the folder to "save".

Reactions: Bigtool

chrisdees95

Oct 11, 2019
I got my save file here if anyone needs it. It's right before the principal boss battle. But I'm confused because I don't know how do I trigger the new side story.

q6161217

Mar 4, 2018

Version 0.17:
Samples:

简体中文: MEGA
ENGLISH:
MEGA

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes