2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
What's the deal with like none of the enemies having h animations? Half the enemies in the gallery just kick the living shit out of you with no fucking.
turn the H attack animation on the settings,
he turned it off by default due to the problems with patreon lately

Esedess

Feb 23, 2018
So where do you buy lockpicks in 0.26v? In armory there are only 3 items and lockpick is not one of them.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Here you go buddy:

BaasB , update gofile link cause is dead.
It seems to be the 0.22a version mate, someone has posted the 0.26 on Mega a few posts back. I suppose it is my fault for not being clear on the version but I was merely asking for the 0.26 to be posted in alternative links (like Gofile).

Thank you for the post regardless.

Reactions: Voidstaff

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already asked this, but does anyone else experience the game being minimized when entering or exiting a door?

It also takes a long time to open, about 2 minutes.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already asked this, but does anyone else experience the game being minimized when entering or exiting a door?

It also takes a long time to open, about 2 minutes.
Thats why this thread is almost dead. Game is so bad made, not worth my time or other players.

Reactions: RIzach

GabrielSK10

Mar 1, 2021
Version0.26:

• Added new explorable areas in the shelter (Countyard, Maze);
  • Added a new enemy named "Zombie(Caregiver)" and its hentai animations;
  • Added a new purchasable weapon "Rocket Launcher";
  • Fixed a bug that heroine was unable to perform the action of expelling semen after she moved to the central hospital
View attachment 2880378

Game 0.26 :
Mega
Saves 0.26 :
Mega
Is there any alternative link to download other than mega?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Is there any alternative link to download other than mega?
no, sadly that's what the dev used
i can try uploading it to different website but i don't really use other besides mega and dropbox personally (and drive just because it's google)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Version0.27:

• Added a new side story;
  • Added Gallery Mode, you could display the menu by interacting the laptop in Okamoto's room when you play as him(Special Mode On);
  • Added a new H event in the Gallery Mode (Special Mode On);
  • Added new explorable areas in the shelter (Maze Interior);
  • Fixed a bug that the armory and pharmacy were still available when you played as Okamoto;

V.027:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save 0.27:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Here comes 0.27 so do backups from previous versions work or is it always the same? (always do everything from the beginning to have my own backup because it doesn't work to pick up where I left off in the previous update). And I don't want to use dev's save, it's not mine :cautious:

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes