2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Sigh.

The game has promise as an actual game, but I just can't stand the frame drops after using the menu or sometimes even during combat. The animations are good, but the gallery doesn't seem to be implemented yet either.

bruno123

Jun 29, 2018
Wont even start up. The window pops up, I get the SunNTR logo for a second or two and that's it, black screen.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
This game has a huge memory leak problem or something. It plays fine for like 20 seconds then drops to like 8 frames per second.
It runs fine for me. Someone on ULMF said the issue occurs for them when messing about in the item menu. Maybe try to avoid that?

Needs a fullscreen option or something... it's a tiny little square in the upper left on a 4K screen
Everyone really needs to get a scaling option like Lossless Scaling. Lossless Scaling is actually free on Steam, if you don't mind using an out-of-date version (just download the demo).

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
holy shit this game is volitile. every load screen turns into a heads or tails its gonna crash. i dont envy anyone trying to get past the car park scene, those are some long cutscenes that crash half the time

Reactions: zxzxzx080081

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
holy shit this game is volitile. every load screen turns into a heads or tails its gonna crash. i dont envy anyone trying to get past the car park scene, those are some long cutscenes that crash half the time
i had to start over 10 times till i managed to reach the first save point before game crashes, it really is unstable, but it seems that most of the crashes happen near the beggining (at least for me)

Reactions: zxzxzx080081
Dec 9, 2018
damn, i cant understand how to save?
After a part of the game (you have to get out of the sewers at least) you will find Laptops with "Game Save" floating over them. No saving until then.

Is it just me or do some text boxes need a long time to load onto the screen?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Escape From Z City 3 [v0.14] (Win)
Compressed version (210 Mb):

P.S. Compression is not official and may break your game!

Nov 17, 2021
I'm kinda lost at 3rd floor of high school and dont know where to go.. the last place I could go in the place with benches are piled up above one another.. can anyone please help and tell me what to do on 3rd floor?

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
I'm kinda lost at 3rd floor of high school and dont know where to go.. the last place I could go in the place with benches are piled up above one another.. can anyone please help and tell me what to do on 3rd floor?
I believe that's where it stops for this version. I ran through the whole high school and couldn't find anything besides dead ends.

Reactions: Mister Wake
Nov 17, 2021
I believe that's where it stops for this version. I ran through the whole high school and couldn't find anything besides dead ends.
I honestly like the game so far except for a few issues.. It gives me the Guilty Hell vibes which was my favorite. But it feels so wrong that the dev didnt even bother notifying where the current version ends even though area 3 was expected to be complete in the very least and not "in development" process .. otherwise it might leave other players unaware and wander around in despair hoping to find a way out

Last edited:
Reactions: zz7989 and TobaiasR

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone finding their game crashing when loading a save due io corruption happening to it somehow.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes