2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

stokkie

Jul 9, 2018
game doesnt even work for me first the msv120 fixed that now its msv100 dll..... pffff help please

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Few bug/flaws in the game at least for me :

(1) There is a few locations that have a black background.
(2) In the conversations in the english version at time there the name is in kanji but I see only 1 conversations that have it.
(3) The lock pick sequence is hard it get sluggish and ended up you breaking your lock pick, I think it aims to be like in skyrim type of lockpicking, I think.
(4) When you access inventory then you get back to the adventuring screen the game get sluggish and only when I enter new locations it will revert back to the non sluggish mode.
(5) at time you can dupe your revolver but you can't do anything with the duped gun and you can't even drop the gun nor like we can sell the said duped guns and when you enter new locations the inventory revert to normal.
(6) The first time the game started up it start up very slowly.. with no indication wether or not it actually currently working on not but after a while the game starts which excellent.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Tell me please how do I get to High School? I've loaded save presented here and there's no High School among fast travel
locations

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes