2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Patreon update today:

十分抱歉,这个月的开发进度不是很理性,目前正在全力制作学校最后的剧情部分,因此新版本的推出不得不推迟击退,请原谅。
I’m so sorry first. The development is quite disappointing this month and I'm still working on the final story of the highschool. Therefore the next update has to be delayed for a couple of days. Please forgive me.

JustKiffNi

Mar 25, 2021
Hey ! i have an issue, when i type the password to unlocked the first door in the start of the game (in the house), the game crash in loading. Any help ?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
If the developer learns how to properly make a game in pixel gamemaker, it might turn out to be a decent game. It's extremely unstable and has memory issues. But from what I played, it definitely has potential. And it's entirely in English from the get go.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
As of 0.14, I'd place it at 'barely qualifies as a playable game'

There aren't any i-frames on the recovery, meaning that I get infinitely stunlocked until the game suddenly decides otherwise. The lockpicking system is just plain garbage, can't understand why anyone thought this was a good idea, especially when the game only gives you like 1 lockpick for the entire level.

The visuals and combat systems actually holds potential, but damn does it feel bad to play through

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for the delay,because I was busy at fixing bugs recently and there were quite a lot. The next update will focus on the shelter. There will be more interactions and hentai events. Besides, I deleted all my savefiles for testing by mistake, I mean all of them, completely removed........Therefore, no savefile this time, sorry.

Version 0.16b:

• Fixed a bug that the figures of ammo and tools displayed incompletely. Now its limit is 99;
  • Fixed a bug that money ticked down or up too slow;
  • Fixed a bug that the female zombie might take down our heroine in one hit;
  • Expanded the scene of the armory;

Version 0.16a:

• Fixed a bug that there was a clone of heroine in the first sewer;
Version 0.16:

• More main story;
  • Added a new consumable"Cola" used for stamina recovery, and other key items;
  • Added a new enemy named "Zombie(principal)" and its hentai animations;
  • Added new NPCs, Takeo and Okashima from Escape From Z City 1;
Samples:

baged

Aug 5, 2020
Sorry for the delay,because I was busy at fixing bugs recently and there were quite a lot. The next update will focus on the shelter. There will be more interactions and hentai events. Besides, I deleted all my savefiles for testing by mistake, I mean all of them, completely removed........Therefore, no savefile this time, sorry.

Version 0.16b:

• Fixed a bug that the figures of ammo and tools displayed incompletely. Now its limit is 99;
  • Fixed a bug that money ticked down or up too slow;
  • Fixed a bug that the female zombie might take down our heroine in one hit;
  • Expanded the scene of the armory;

Version 0.16a:

• Fixed a bug that there was a clone of heroine in the first sewer;
Version 0.16:

• More main story;
  • Added a new consumable"Cola" used for stamina recovery, and other key items;
  • Added a new enemy named "Zombie(principal)" and its hentai animations;
  • Added new NPCs, Takeo and Okashima from Escape From Z City 1;
Samples:

Thanks for the information post but do u have a download link of this version?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Perhaps today is the worst day of my life. When I was working on the next update this afternoon earlier,

the electricity was off and got restored half an hour later.

Then I cannot open the project file completely. PGM told me 'FAILED TO LOAD' all the time.

After checking all the files one by one, I noticed that almost half of the codes in the file named 'project.json' were replaced by 'NULL'.

If you're a programmer, you definitely know what that means. I guess this file wasn't correctly writen due to the electricity failure! FUCK!!!!

You know, all texts, all objects, all variables, all switches, all hitboxes and other contents were stored in this file!!!!

NOW THEY ALL GONE!! That is to say, months of hard work might go for nothing!!!
Code or something like that is beyond my ability!!!! There is no way to solve the problem by myself!!!!

FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!
At present, I'm using Recuva, a data recovery software, to try to recover the previous copy I deleted before. Hope it can help.

However, the next update has to be delayed probably. Sorry, guys, please forgive me. I've been in a very pretty negative situation all day.

-------------------------------------------
I will upload links soon, but i paid for that so it would be nice if you guys show some respect.

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
Perhaps today is the worst day of my life. When I was working on the next update this afternoon earlier,

the electricity was off and got restored half an hour later.

Then I cannot open the project file completely. PGM told me 'FAILED TO LOAD' all the time.

After checking all the files one by one, I noticed that almost half of the codes in the file named 'project.json' were replaced by 'NULL'.

If you're a programmer, you definitely know what that means. I guess this file wasn't correctly writen due to the electricity failure! FUCK!!!!

You know, all texts, all objects, all variables, all switches, all hitboxes and other contents were stored in this file!!!!

NOW THEY ALL GONE!! That is to say, months of hard work might go for nothing!!!
Code or something like that is beyond my ability!!!! There is no way to solve the problem by myself!!!!

FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!
At present, I'm using Recuva, a data recovery software, to try to recover the previous copy I deleted before. Hope it can help.

However, the next update has to be delayed probably. Sorry, guys, please forgive me. I've been in a very pretty negative situation all day.

-------------------------------------------
I will upload links soon, but i paid for that so it would be nice if you guys show some respect.
Thank you for Sharing! Really Appreciate it!. Kinda like this Survival/Horror H-games he is making. :)

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Game (1,6 gb )
Save

I did some testplaying:
I still have crashes sooner or later. Cant play longer then 10 minutes. Game need over 1 minute to start ever time.
With the save you have 1 lockpicker, if you break it ....your problem, i dont know how to get another. I play not more, all this crashes are killing my motivation.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
Mega Game (1,6 gb )
Mega Save

I did some testplaying:
I still have crashes sooner or later. Cant play longer then 10 minutes. Game need over 1 minute to start ever time.
With the save you have 1 lockpicker, if you break it ....your problem, i dont know how to get another. I play not more, all this crashes are killing my motivation.
thx mate

baged

Aug 5, 2020
Mega Game (1,6 gb )
Mega Save

I did some testplaying:
A real hero:)
Btw i found out the crashing problem and its. . . video card. 4real, thats funny but recently i bought a 1660 ti (had gt430 before) and it's still loads 1-2 minutes before to start a whole game but works perfectly and stable.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
First game was ntr. Second was supposed to be but was abandoned incredibly early on. Now there's this monstrosity...

• Haha
Reactions: Illhoon
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes