4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Is he really trashtalking and facepalming people with 2 accounts with so obviously similar names? Big brains. :FacePalm:
Haha you re right
I m almost sure he created Bemkaros only for liking and facepalming those last messages as you can see he has posted 0 messages yet... (Well I suppose after seeing this he will post random messages only to make me wrong ...)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
View attachment 1272979

Whose legs are these?
The milfy maid's legs
I hope not, IMO they are too skinny to be Anja's legs, looks like more Isabella's
I was thinking it was the mothers
It's Isabella we can recognize her by the form of her pointy nails
smokincandi69 you are correct to assume it's the Mother/Mistress since
1) The skin tone (the lighter shade so this rules out Isabella)
2) The meat on the legs and rear (Rules out isabella and elizabeth as the lack such meat)
3) The nails (Neither the older daughter nor Anja have that shape of nail, elizabeth has a flat head shape while Anja trims her plus I have no recollection of either applying nail polish)

Something else entirely that it could be the redheaded girl in the Cage( forgot her name)

Reactions: smokincandi69

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 1272979

smokincandi69 you are correct to assume it's the Mother/Mistress since
1) The skin tone (the lighter shade so this rules out Isabella)
2) The meat on the legs and rear (Rules out isabella and elizabeth as the lack such meat)
3) The nails (Neither the older daughter nor Anja have that shape of nail, elizabeth has a flat head shape while Anja trims her plus I have no recollection of either applying nail polish)

Something else entirely that it could be the redheaded girl in the Cage( forgot her name)
...........or, you could actually read the June wallpaper post that specifically says it is Anja....and it was also the winner of the poll vote. But what the fuck do I know? LOL

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
It is quite simply the legs of the head of the staff of the guards, who shows fetishist and transgender tendencies ... It is his whip that betrays him!

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
...........or, you could actually read the June wallpaper post that specifically says it is Anja....and it was also the winner of the poll vote. But what the fuck do I know? LOL
I remember there was talk about Anja looking a little too buff with the updated model. I wonder if it was retouched again or we were just making much of little :ROFLMAO: I had the impression she had bigger legs, at least bigger thighs.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Is there any further development on this game?
Looks like developer want just squeeze as mutch money as possible for releasing one picture per month.
I might be wrong, but it's just how it looks like to me. I don't intend to offend someone.
"I don't intend to offend someone." so you read the thread, you know the answer, clearly the dev said he's working on the game. every single comment on this thread has been a repeat for like two weeks now...

Last edited:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
"I don't intend to offend someone." so you read the thread, you know the answer, clearly the dev said his working on the game. every single comment on this thread has been a repeat for like two weeks now...
No i didn't read thread. I usualy don't want to waste my time to read dozens pages of messages.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Yeah its the same like Come Inside Game which is doing the same only monthly wallpapers release and a lot of "coming soon" posts... and of course if the dev said that he's "working on the game" then we should believe the God dev...
hello person who created there account today saying this is like cum inside

• Haha
Reactions: dedi33

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Man I miss Anja so much.
View attachment 1299014
Why this happens to me all the time? Finds a good game, Plays it, Likes it even more, Then no further news.
Any guess on the release date?
It's a common problem with many games i play, lot of them have been canceled or are on hold untill................
That's the problem when a dev just makes a game as a hobby, if you look at his patreon you will see that the income he gets out of it is very low.
He has stated on his patron that he had to take care of many other things in his life as we all have to, so he has put the development on hold for a while.
Developing such a complex game need a full attention and a lot of time and more he decided to updates his models and to rewrites certain parts of his script, so this can take some time.
Maybe we will get the update this summer, maybe later, that's not a problem as people here don't pay for it anyway!

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes