4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
:unsure: What ?? I think you are off topic lol.. When I say $1,506 is not that low, it just means that when your subcribers give you this amount you can't let them down and only give them a monthly wallpaper...
If they are not satisfied with wall paper they just unsubscribe, its quite simple don't you think! it takes 10 seconds on Patreon.
When a dev doesn't update in an acceptable time, i lower my pledge to the minimum and if later nothing happens i unsubscribe.
No the problem here on this forum is not a patron problem, it's just people who think that the dev must give them an update for free just because they are so nice people with urges you know!!
They think they deserve to have it, like a child in front of a toy store stamping on the ground, shouting at his mother untill she gives him the toy.:ROFLMAO:

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
If they are not satisfied with wall paper they just unsubscribe, its quite simple don't you think! it takes 10 seconds on Patreon.
When a dev doesn't update in an acceptable time, i lower my pledge to the minimum and if later nothing happens i unsubscribe.
No the problem here on this forum is not a patron problem, it's just people who think that the dev must give them an update for free just because they are so nice people with urges you know!!
They think they deserve to have it, like a child in front of a toy store stamping on the ground, shouting at his mother untill she gives him the toy.:ROFLMAO:
Ahaha! Well.. About this forum (as you bring the subject) I don't think people here are stupid enough to think the devs owe them anything.. Some people just complain cuz they think it may have a influence on the game or just to externalize their frustration (this tread is a perfect example)

About Patreon, yes I think there is a problem with Henissart as he s been promising for months he would release this update and did not.. His subs trust(ed) him and pay for this update which never come..

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I feel a dissapointment comming really. As he's really working on this VN there should be a really big update for almost a years work. But what if its only lets say 15minutes of Gameplay?
I know these last 1,5 years arent easy for a lot of people, but this with the montly wallpaper is starting to look very much like the 'our fate: a little memory' game...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I skim read through the whole thread to see if my question was already brought up here but didn’t see it. So I want to know if the model “Anja” is used in any other games?
The mothers model is in quite a few, or close enough to it. Thanks

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don’t know if it’s exactly like this but I would recommend “Karlsons Gambit” there’s also a lookalike to the mom in that game. Very good renders as well
I have played some of Karlson Gambit, but honestly the writing is light years away from ED. It was really bad in my opinion and after an hour or two i stopped because its was not getting any better.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I skim read through the whole thread to see if my question was already brought up here but didn’t see it. So I want to know if the model “Anja” is used in any other games?
The mothers model is in quite a few, or close enough to it. Thanks
In general good developers customize their models just to avoid to have a generic DAZ model you can find in Renderotika for a few bucks.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I have played some of Karlson Gambit, but honestly the writing is light years away from ED. It was really bad in my opinion and after an hour or two i stopped because its was not getting any better.
Karlssons Gambit is an amazing game. One of the best!
This is an amazing game too, but at least Karlsson's Gambit is getting updates. TessSadist is cool as fuck too! Just adds to love points :).
Soon one year ago Estate Dominate had an update?
Karlsson's Gambit has a lot of things going that are better than this game. The choices we make for sister and affect her personality and MC. Still both games are quite similar.
Ehrm tbh I am a fanboy of both games, biased as fuck. Karlsson's Gambit does release updates! I hope when this game releases its update it will be worth the wait. I just somehow doubt it.

Edit: Don't start a "real" discussion with a fanboy unless you're willing to sink to his(my) level :)

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
I feel a dissapointment comming really. As he's really working on this VN there should be a really big update for almost a years work. But what if its only lets say 15minutes of Gameplay?
I know these last 1,5 years arent easy for a lot of people, but this with the montly wallpaper is starting to look very much like the 'our fate: a little memory' game...
If Anything, this past 18 months of being stuck at home should have made it much easier for devs to update their games as they've had little else to do.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
In general good developers customize their models just to avoid to have a generic DAZ model you can find in Renderotika for a few bucks.
You sir/madam are a fucking legend. I've had no clue how to go about getting renders for a game until you just named that Renderotika site.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
*sigh*
Honestly. Offically sad.
Ok, MrWally & BorgiaBou, your disappointment has arrived as well as the wallpaper.
Semi warm off the presses Henissart posted an update.

Hi everyone,

I've been postponing this post for a while because I was hoping to get to the point where I could include a firm release date. I'm not at that point and don't want to gamble on throwing something out anyway. So this is just me saying 'peep', everything is going well, will make the release date announcement asap, which should be pretty soon.
Wallpaper poll to come tomorrow morning.

All the best and enjoy your Sunday,
Henissart

Same ol', same ol'.

Ps thanks effninefivehuman for the link

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes