4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

williamjin

Oct 5, 2018
By not obvious you mean non existent?
There is no specific NTR scene in this work, but it will give the player a feeling that the people around him have been taken away. At the same time, it is only limited to this, so it should not be regarded as an NTR work.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Would it be reverse NTR. If you fuck Isabella or her older sister in front of the mom or the mom in front of her daughters?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
There definitely is a kind of NTR feeling if you're playing the MC as a sub who's got romantic feelings for his sister, only to watch her be used by the Mistresses and seduced by Elisabeth.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Crikey nearly a year since an update - what is the definition for abandoned on F95 as I have seen games with a far shorter period of no updates get this tag? Does the Dev have to report it or if they make an update and say they have abandoned?

Reactions: BorgiaBou

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Crikey nearly a year since an update - what is the definition for abandoned on F95 as I have seen games with a far shorter period of no updates get this tag? Does the Dev have to report it or if they make an update and say they have abandoned?
At least 3 months with NO news on Patreon will qualify for the abandoned tag.

Reactions: fz

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Really good. Too bad the dev doesn't want to work on it anymore. GG
I think we'll get another update, most likely sometime this month... but that will probably be it... the dev shot himself in the foot by basically making 3 games in 1 (3 very different routes)...

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
I think we'll get another update, most likely sometime this month... but that will probably be it... the dev shot himself in the foot by basically making 3 games in 1 (3 very different routes)...
There's no reason to presume the update comes out this month. the guy hasn't even announced an estimated release date, i also think getting rid of the neutral route (from this point foward) is an easy solution, its a slow paced game, nothing drastic happend yet.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
That's often the issue with multiple branches VNs.
It's either the updates seems sorter and shorter as Dev needs to work on multiple branches or... Dev needs more and more time between updates.
And if you add health issues into the equation ...

Some Devs found a way to get around this by only updating ONE branch at a time tho... Oh well

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Make yourself right, guys, the DEV:

- either no longer knows how to move his story forward, he has no idea and it can last a long, long, long time ...
- either he waits for a generous donor, who can no longer wait for the rest of the story, to give him a check for $ 10,000 to give him motivation,
- either has nothing more to give a fuck, writing the rest of the story pisses him off deeply and he thinks he has extorted enough money from the gogos who finance him,
- either went crazy and went to keep goats in Haute-Ardèche, where the Devil lost a sneaker.

Whatever the case, this VN is dead.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes