4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Make yourself right, guys, the DEV:

- either no longer knows how to move his story forward, he has no idea and it can last a long, long, long time ...
- either he waits for a generous donor, who can no longer wait for the rest of the story, to give him a check for $ 10,000 to give him motivation,
- either has nothing more to give a fuck, writing the rest of the story pisses him off deeply and he thinks he has extorted enough money from the gogos who finance him,
- either went crazy and went to keep goats in Haute-Ardèche, where the Devil lost a sneaker.

Whatever the case, this VN is dead.
VN developer turned wallpaper creator.

Jul 29, 2020
VN developer turned wallpaper creator.
August poll incoming ;)

Most likely by the end of may...or September. Whats 4 months overdue on being 7 months from last update anyway. Maybe we get 20 minutes for each bramch on its anniversary. At that rate it will be a tossup of which comes first; nearly completed story, or nearly all cars being electric.

Its only funny because so far its true.

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
any news ?
Hahahaha funny. You're a joker.
But since you asked. Someone asked that on Discord. And the reply was:

PLAYER: What are you mainly up to today Heniss? Writing the dialogue? Posing scenes?

DEV: both atm. usually I write first, make notes about the images I see while writing, then make those images, put them in and then iterate back to writing/images a few times until I'm happy. and I do that chronologically start to finish and one path at a time as much as possible.
currently it's all a bit chaotic because I changed a lot after being mostly done. so now I have to jump around a lot and be careful I don't screw up continuity somewhere. and my focus is getting better, but not quite there yet, so it's pretty laborious going. I just haven't been very good at keeping track of all the moving parts in my brain, so it's very choppy work with lots of reading back and forth in the script

* you can decide what the wait time

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hahahaha funny. You're a joker.
But since you asked. Someone asked that on Discord. And the reply was:

PLAYER: What are you mainly up to today Heniss? Writing the dialogue? Posing scenes?

DEV: both atm. usually I write first, make notes about the images I see while writing, then make those images, put them in and then iterate back to writing/images a few times until I'm happy. and I do that chronologically start to finish and one path at a time as much as possible.
currently it's all a bit chaotic because I changed a lot after being mostly done. so now I have to jump around a lot and be careful I don't screw up continuity somewhere. and my focus is getting better, but not quite there yet, so it's pretty laborious going. I just haven't been very good at keeping track of all the moving parts in my brain, so it's very choppy work with lots of reading back and forth in the script

* you can decide what the wait time
I'm cooking some kind of Spaghetti bolognese. First I did some noodles, bought them recently, then i started to prepare the meat. Sadly that meat was looking not quite right together with the noodles, but I believed I can fix this with the sauce. Hence, I started cooking the noodles and went picking some tomatoes in my garden, mainly with the left hand and tried to simultaneously cut some onions. Was not working very well. When I came back, I saw that the kitchen was a total mess. The noodles overcooked by large, so I had to clean all that up. At least I could concentrate on the sauce right now. I started preparing that with the tomatoes and the onions, together with the meat. Cooking that went quite nice to my surprise. I believe, I'm almost finish to have a perfect dish. I tried some of that sauce together with the spaghetti, but I sadly became instantly clear that the noodles do not match. My plan is now to create some noodles on my own, instead of buying them.
Right now I'm trying to remove the parmesan cheese from the sauce again, since I have to recook that. So it's very choppy work with lots of reading back and forth in the cooking recipe.
But I'm confident we are close, guys.

Feb 15, 2019
I am pretty sure that there should be tools that can be used to ensure that a writer can keep track of moving bits in their stories and not just rely on their mental capacities:unsure:

Reactions: honihole

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I'm cooking some kind of Spaghetti bolognese. First I did some noodles, bought them recently, then i started to prepare the meat. Sadly that meat was looking not quite right together with the noodles, but I believed I can fix this with the sauce. Hence, I started cooking the noodles and went picking some tomatoes in my garden, mainly with the left hand and tried to simultaneously cut some onions. Was not working very well. When I came back, I saw that the kitchen was a total mess. The noodles overcooked by large, so I had to clean all that up. At least I could concentrate on the sauce right now. I started preparing that with the tomatoes and the onions, together with the meat. Cooking that went quite nice to my surprise. I believe, I'm almost finish to have a perfect dish. I tried some of that sauce together with the spaghetti, but I sadly became instantly clear that the noodles do not match. My plan is now to create some noodles on my own, instead of buying them.
Right now I'm trying to remove the parmesan cheese from the sauce again, since I have to recook that. So it's very choppy work with lots of reading back and forth in the cooking recipe.
But I'm confident we are close, guys.
Hahaha clever.
Well, once you have it done, I'll try it. I may or may not pay for it. We'll see.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: noway1

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
This happens when a game gets so complex, it's only playable with help of a walkthrough. There are three mains paths for love/dom/sub and dozens of additional combinations in conversations you have to get right in order to unlock all gallery picks and all in-game content. It takes ages for a single person to get all of this done properly and I wasn't even talking about rendering images and the music yet, let alone animations. I don't blame the dev for being slow or anything, but rather for setting up such a complicated environment for his first game. As he seems to be a perfectionist on top of that, it becomes even harder for him to finish an update and the release schedule is totally broken by now. He should have kept his first game(s) more simple and start with the BIG projects only once he has enough funds to outsource some of its content to other people or build a small team. He clearly has talent, but with today's competition it's extremely tough to stem everything by yourself. Same problem with ttll and SuperAlex. Devs who do it right are: DecentMonkey, NaughtyGames or NLT media, who work as a team of at least two people. They provide regular updates, even when it's not top tier animation level. Once a certain threshold is reached, who even cares about the details in renders anyway? The majority of people play a game because of the kinks it features and not because they want to see all animations and renders in ultra HD instead of full HD.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes