4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Free to leave really !!!! Did you see any dialogue or an option to be able to leave, all your stuff is locked in a safe, phone and such.
You have no way to access to the outside world and there is no option to go ask the Mistress to leave.
I guess that you are dreaming my friend, you just do not want to aknowledge that you are trapped because you are to afraid to admit it !;)
That one principle of controlling people, let them dream they can leave, even if the can't, so you can control them better.
I m not sure you understood what he said.. Of course the player has no option the make MC and Heather leave the estate, but in the story they are not forced to stay

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I m not sure you understood what he said.. Of course the player has no option the make MC and Heather leave the estate, but in the story they are not forced to stay
If in the game you don't have any option to go away how can you say that in the story you are not forced to stay.
In the beginning you choose this summer job with your sister to pay your debts, but once you are in the manor you realize that you are trapped.
Oh yes the Mistress told you when you arrived that if you don't accept her conditions you will loose everything, but don't you get that it was a trap.
She found two young siblings who have no family anymore, who are in debt, the perfect prey, do you really think that she will let you go away if you ask her ?
I think that many people who play this game don't want to admit that they are caught in a trap and that they can't do anything about it. They think they will dominate those puny girls anyway, but i guess they may get a bad surprise.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The only way out would be for the MC to get the upper hand over the bitches of the estate. By what means? Obviously by sex, by being even more devious and mentally crazy than all this bunch of psychopaths and by playing on their antagonism and their sexual disorders with even a hint of violence, which could not displease their disturbed brain. The difficulty for him being to manage to protect his sister. Or use her knowingly in his plan to dominate all these hysterical females, with the exception of Anja who could help him in this adventure.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
If in the game you don't have any option to go away how can you say that in the story you are not forced to stay.
Well for example in Star Wars - A New Hope, Luke chooses to fight the Empire but he also could stay on his planet... But as a viewer you can change the movie. Here its the same, the MC and his sister could leave, there is no electrified wires around the estate, no people who would shoot at them, etc... They choose to stay. It s not because you can't do a thing as a player that the characters wouldn't do it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
1. For the people complaining here... If you think you can do a better job at creating a game, why don't you do it yourself? You are free to give money to the dev or stop giving money to the dev. All of you are fully aware of the risks. And I have the suspicion that most who complain *here* have never given any money to the dev anyway. So really, what's the point of your moaning here? Can you please stop that? It's certainly not gonna motivate the dev if they check in here from time to time.

2. MC and Heather are not there by choice. It's forced upon them by debt.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah at this point i'm pretty sure they are the same person... they even folow eachother on twitter:KEK:

Dude i dunno what you tryin' to prove here but is enough to watch the changelog list from both games to see that its not that of a big difference between them especially in render count...
What I don't understand is why you're making a throwaway for every post you make. Now that's bizarre.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah at this point i'm pretty sure they are the same person... they even folow eachother on twitter:KEK:

Dude i dunno what you tryin' to prove here but is enough to watch the changelog list from both games to see that its not that of a big difference between them especially in render count...
Oh my god! yes that is absolute proof of such a complex idea!

The fact that changelogs are similar in terms of render count is a bit limited to this setting, but the proof that they follow each other on twitter should be shared with all law enforcing agencies! We would be able to discover every single mass murderer, rapist, terrorist, evil politician by single crossing the information and looking who followed each other on twitter!! It is absolutely brilliant!

Dude... I know somewhere Sherlock Holmes looks down on Earth from his alien spaceship to look at you and smiles!

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
It should've been here in june but now is in "coming soon" stage again:ROFLMAO:
at least they got the june wallpaper:))))
I took a peek at their discord... oh man its a obscene fest of "The release date is always as soon as possible" when someone has the guts to ask about the new update...
If i remember well he even said the update would be released at the beginning of may and "SURE" before the 15th... But I am not supporting his Patreon so I will not complain, I just hope we ll see it very soon

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
If i remember well he even said the update would be released at the beginning of may and "SURE" before the 15th... But I am not supporting his Patreon so I will not complain, I just hope we ll see it very soon
yes
https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-36-1-henissart.29298/post-5570210

Also in March he said "Development of Release 7 is on the final stretch now "

Between that and no release date right now, it is quite a downer. He also pulled all the stunts from Covid, to depression, and so on. Also talking about "weekly previews". Honestly, since there are no previews, we have to assume that this game is still not going anywhere fast. Nevertheless, I expect some update before he reaches 1 year without one, but I would also expect that this release will only have a bare minimum on progress. At most as many pics as the last release, which felt already pretty short due to the path splits.

The whole pattern here is the typical "author is stuck and doesn't want to tell it". He seems to really reduce interaction to his fanbase to a minimum. All the fuzz about the change of his patreon tiers, the change of the skins of the models, the sometimes strange conversations and chats, it fits all to that typical procrastination pattern, paired with a breeze of mental difficulties. I mean, we all were suspicious about his progress since last release.
But I don't want to judge. I'm not angry here. If someone is developing a game like this, I'm grateful, if there is progress, but sincerely I cannot demand anything. I'm just one of the fanboys, who really would love to have some new content.

So let us be honest here: Don't expect much content progression for now and let's hope he will eventually come back motivated to deliver again.

Last edited:

AkaAnon

Apr 28, 2018
1. For the people complaining here... If you think you can do a better job at creating a game, why don't you do it yourself? You are free to give money to the dev or stop giving money to the dev. All of you are fully aware of the risks. And I have the suspicion that most who complain *here* have never given any money to the dev anyway. So really, what's the point of your moaning here? Can you please stop that? It's certainly not gonna motivate the dev if they check in here from time to time.
If I miss or ignore a deadline by several days I would at the very least have to explain the reasons to my boss and probably also to the client. And I think that is fairly similar to most people on here. For students deadlines are often even stricter.

If the only thing anonymous devs like Henissart have to fear for missing (entirely self-imposed!) deadlines and being radio-silent for weeks is the backlash of some forum users, they can count themselves very lucky.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Never was. Many games here follow the same pattern.
Start with quick and great updates but after the 6º or 7º update they say that they are having personal issues and start delaying constants to the point of having year long waits.
These games need to accept that they will be linear visual novels and accept that not everyone in the audience will like the way every story progresses. Choices shouldn't radically affect the story, or if they do they should quickly terminate in a good/bad ending so the story development can progress. Alternate timelines exponentially slow the forward progression of every timeline until they merge back to the trunk.

Maybe a few words of dialogue can change due to a choice, but if you have to write two stories because of a character choice then it was a bad choice to give the player.

Don't let the player make it out unscathed. Avoiding something should force something else. Not avoiding something shouldn't prevent you tripping up and falling into the next trap if you find the stone placed there conveniently for the player to trip over.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
These games need to accept that they will be linear visual novels and accept that not everyone in the audience will like the way every story progresses. Choices shouldn't radically affect the story, or if they do they should quickly terminate in a good/bad ending so the story development can progress. Alternate timelines exponentially slow the forward progression of every timeline until they merge back to the trunk.

Maybe a few words of dialogue can change due to a choice, but if you have to write two stories because of a character choice then it was a bad choice to give the player.

Don't let the player make it out unscathed. Avoiding something should force something else. Not avoiding something shouldn't prevent you tripping up and falling into the next trap if you find the stone placed there conveniently for the player to trip over.
I completely disagree. One of the things that sets gaming apart from reading is the agency the player has. If choices are meaningless, then you take away all agency and thus, better to see a film or read a novel. There are many ways in which you can branch out the story and give meaningful choices, while at the same time keeping branching under control so as not to become "two different games" because of one choice. Actually, Estate Dominate does it pretty well to keep decisions both having an impact and not branching out too far.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I gotta say I love this game, I think it is excellent. But one thing I don't like, which is common with other games and depictions, is the equivalence between being "dominant/strong" and being an asshole. Too often the dominant choice will just be a decent dose of assholery with no particular reason for it, even if it really makes no sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This scene is contradictory in itself and with previous decisions made and, in a sense, is the best example of this unfortunate link between being strong and being a dick. You can be dominant and sincerely care for the people around you, you don't become a psycopath just out of the blue.

In any case, it's a great game and I've enjoyed it a lot. Just wanted to vent that out of my chest :p:LOL:

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I don't know if you guys get the same feeling, but this game simply became extremely complex in terms of storyline.

If even for someone who's playing might struggle to catch all the content within, just imagine for the dev; the way it's been evolving, I doubt we'll see an ending anytime soon (year-wise).

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
is the best example of this unfortunate link between being strong and being a dick. You can be dominant and sincerely care for the people around you, you don't become a psycopath just out of the blue.
If you want to play a 'nice dom' the neutral path is better for that. Dom is more like the 'asshole path'.

Reactions: Requiem131

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
From discord he even has sarcastic answers:KEK::KEK::KEK:

ro machoYesterday at 9:05 PM
Ok so I know I've not subscribed to the patreon and it'd sound like I'm an asshole but I got to ask... When's the next update releasing?

HenissartYesterday at 9:06 PM
The release date is always 'as soon as possible'.

[9:06 PM]
Once I know a concrete date, I immediately share it on Patreon/SubscribeStar.

ro machoYesterday at 9:07 PM
Will it be possible within this year tho

HenissartYesterday at 9:15 PM
if I spend less time answering idiotic questions
He should just get rid of the "freebee" part of discord. It is mostly retarded shit like that anyway.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes