4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
Jul 29, 2020
I hear you, and I dont doubt that the dev may be suffering from depression or something else, and I feel for him, but regardless of his personal issues, I find his actions or lack there of dishonest and disrespectful towards his donors.

1. The dev set expectations with his "2 more weeks" promises. (The first of which was about 9 months ago.) and then failed to deliver on those expectations and then acted snarky when people were upset. If you say 2 weeks (and its not an outright lie) then 9 months should be plenty of time to finish up what you are working on.

2. It has been 18 months since the last content was released for this game and the dev has never shut down or paused his Patreon collections. (which have ranged from 900 to 1400 a month for that entire time)

3. The dev is cagey and refuses to tell his donors how much story he has written for the next update, how many renders or animations he has completed, or anything else specific about the next update, and because people were upset that he lied several times by saying "2 weeks" now he says he will not give any development updates ever again.

4. While the hateful messages may be making his life more "difficult", he chose to put this work out into the world and accept other peoples money to do it. At anytime he can choose to shut his Patreon down if it gets to be to much for him. I expect that he will continue to suffer through the insults in the name of collecting 900 a month though.

5. I also wish the Dev well, but im still angry with him. His lies and lack of transparency tell a very different story than his official announcements. If the game is abandoned the honorable thing to do is to tell his donors that it is and shut down his Patreon. If its truly not abandoned then I just dont see any reason for his lack of transparency surrounding the development of this game.

6. Continuing to release monthly wallpapers, to maintain the illusion that the game is still being actively developed (so he can collect around 900 dollars a month) is shady at best.

I truly hope the dev gets better, but being ill or having problems does not give him a pass for disrespecting his donors.
This game is the ultimate NFT all show no substance. LOL I was beaten to the punch

Asdweqr

Aug 6, 2018
Why does it matter? It's a pirate site after all.
Yes, This is.
But at the same time many of us are willing to support and become a patreon.
Why do you think there are always download links and development news here?
Because some of us actually pay.
I, personally use f95 as a game searcher at this point. I see what I like and download the demo/avaliable release. If the game impress me, I would just sub to the developer's patreon without a doubt. I mean, paying 1,2 or 3 bucks a month to hopefully get the final completed game is not a bad deal. Not to mention you can interact with the developer, getting the latest news and release without ending up in others' mercy.

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
Sure, but don't people already know that this shit is abandoned? What difference does this tag make? It's not like people are gonna unsubscribe after seeing this.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
The last new content was released sep 2020. Since that content was released, the dev has posted at least 3 development updates that essentially said something like:

"im very sorry its been so long and ive been so unresponsive, but ive had problems and now that those problems are resolved, the next patch should be released in about 2 weeks."

After creating an expectation of 2 weeks and then not fulfilling it (several times) some of his patrons got a bit testy and were apparently sending him rather angry hateful emails, and then on December 6 2021 the dev posted the following message.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone,

I stopped reading most of your messages and comments a while ago because some of the crap I've been receiving can be quite distracting. Sorry if you wrote me something normal and I haven't replied.

Today, however, I had to skim through everything I missed in order to extract the wallpaper ideas (thank you for those) and I'm now angry enough to blurt shit out from the top of my head. I'll do it in bullet points in no particular order:

• If you want to send me personal insults, don't bother. I couldn't care less if you like me or not
  • I'm very happy to receive constructive criticism like how to improve writing or images
  • It's not constructive criticism to tell me things like 'no one gives a shit about your stupid wallpapers'
  • I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me and I hope I can turn that around in the future
  • It's fine to tell other people to not become a Patron/Subscriber or to talk shit about me in general. No need to tell me though, I can't act on that info myself
  • The game is alive, in active development and will be finished
  • You're right that I have gone back and forth on all sorts of predictions in the past; sometimes giving approximate release dates, sometimes saying 'when it's ready'. Shouldn't have done that and won't in the future.
  • I have no plans to ever again talk about release dates. Anything I create will come out when it comes out without rhyme or reason and I will leave you completely in the dark about 'progress' in the meantime
  • Patreon is a way to voluntarily support creators. Keyword is 'voluntary'. If a creator isn't creating like you want, the place to cancel your Patreon membership is here:

• I've spent a lot of time being responsive in the past, like writing everyone a personal message when they pledged or replying to just about any question about the game, development or even personal stuff. I'm done with that for good
  • I'm very grateful for the amazing support you've given me. Sorry that this rant doesn't reflect that
  • I'm not depressed anymore
  • I'm writing this from the top of my head because I'm pissed off at the moment, but I do mean it. Please take particular note of bullet point 8 and, if you find it unacceptable, bullet point 9.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He has been posting monthly wall paper polls and monthly wall papers since then, but that is it.

To more succinctly answer your question: Yes many have asked the dev if the game is abandoned and about 3 months ago he posted a moderately snarky reply that contained the following statement, "The game is alive, in active development and will be finished."

But sadly, the Devs actions would seem to contradict this statement.
And indeed even the far future seems very unlikely.
There is never any mention on his Discord channel. And as of recent (2 weeks), all he ever does is host an online game and watch streaming movies with his trades.
So he's busy all right. Just not doing this. I suppose he's happy enough with his monthly stipend from creating wallpapers/posters - also from suggestions by said toadies.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am really sad that this has been abandoned it hurts my soul to see a good femdom game that had so mutch potential thats it has now gone. I hope the dev comes back R.I.P

Thanks Dylan

noo-superman.gif

ok i dont know how to add a gif on here lol GIf :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: VIRGIN help me pleasefor next time tosave embarrasment loll

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020

Unlocked

Hi everyone,

Isabella straddling the MC won by a large margin. Hope you enjoy the result as much as she appears to be enjoying it herself.
The feature character for next month is Mistress von Stern. You can send me your wallpaper ideas starting now until about the 20th or so of next month.

All the best,
Henissart

View attachment 1678953
fuck me she is a real mean dominant bitch nut i am really going to my Mistress Isabella and her chubberella insults

Reactions: verzauberung

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am really sad that this has been abandoned it hurts my soul to see a good femdom game that had so mutch potential thats it has now gone. I hope the dev comes back R.I.P

from

ok i dont know how to add a gif on here lol GIf :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: VIRGIN help me pleasefor next time tosave embarrasment loll
Click on the insert image icon ( the icon on the left of the smiles icon) and when a box appear click on the active part and you can upload the image/gif from the folder where you save them. :)
This:
Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 21.29.57.jpg

Rambomelinda

May 25, 2020
One of the most promising game got abandoned tag. Uffff genuinely disappointed!! Is there any hope left if someother takes over and develop it?

khallas

Sep 25, 2021
Aren't people free to give or withdraw their patronage at any time ? After his hostile update I withdrew my patronage but I don't regret what I already gave him because this game as it already is has good quality. No big deal. Abandonned tag seems a bit too harsh if he didn't comunicate on it, maybe an intermediary tag "Status unknown" would be a better middle ground.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes